Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Item's that Sims 4 Need's !

Comments

• buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    Just remembered 2 more items need to be added
    1. Monk Robes in different styles and colors, ( hooded & Non )
    2. Nun outfits, with habits Long and short, in different colors, like black, white, and gray and such
    3.Church Items like long & short benches, tables, Podium and such .
    this stuff is needed for our chars in the churches and such, If I think of anything else I will be sure to post them.

I think you are expecting too many details. There are themed stuff packs but can you imagine religious outfits theme? I cannot. This is what cc and mods are for.

@buzz_infamous If they can add customizable genders in CAS why not add church items as well? Some of us would like to make some type of church for our sims to attend or for our sims to be able to get married in with some type of ceremony. I don't see it at a bit much at all I believe @BlueBlack007 wasn't asking for too much. I think it can be done :smile:

Sooo then they would need to create the majority of religions. There will always be dissatisfied people out there. I think this matter would bring more flame than the gender thing.
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    2. Nun outfits, with habits Long and short, in different colors, like black, white, and gray and such
    this stuff is needed for our chars in the churches and such, If I think of anything else I will be sure to post them.

I think you are expecting too many details. There are themed stuff packs but can you imagine religious outfits theme? I cannot. This is what cc and mods are for.

@buzz_infamous If they can add customizable genders in CAS why not add church items as well? Some of us would like to make some type of church for our sims to attend or for our sims to be able to get married in with some type of ceremony. I don't see it at a bit much at all I believe @BlueBlack007 wasn't asking for too much. I think it can be done :smile:

Sooo then they would need to create the majority of religions. There will always be dissatisfied people out there. I think this matter would bring more flame than the gender thing.

You have good point. I didn't think of it that way. I guess to be satisfied with the holiday decorations because in a way that incorporates religion/paganism would be more logical.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member

Some like Me can not use CC or Mods, which I have said that like 100 times so far, I have to wait for EA & Maxis to add the stuff in that I want, for MY type of game play, thank you.

Thank you kindly, much appreciated, :)
    edited June 2016

I was asking more for the Hooded Robes and Nun outfit's, and Grave yard's and churche's, to be able to work on My Stories I do, and have done since Sim's 1, if they added them from Sims 1 to 3, then I see no reason why it can not be done on 4 as well, so I can work on My stories for Sims 4 also.
    It just came to me, We Need Water Parks, and places for shooting paint ball's and such for adult's and kid Sims alike, stuff like that would be a
    lot of fun as well, :)
    I think that More Jewelry, clothes and Hair is needed now that they added the New Patch, stuff that we did not have already, would be nice, And I am stil hoping for the Bunk Bed's yet again for the up coming pack, prays for them.
    Yes a Color wheel is also needed, as well as material color's for furniture as well as clothes, more styles would be nice Like peasant clothes, and early 1900's clothes, 40's and so many more, would be nice.
    We Need Awning's as well, especially if we get Season's, cause I got stuff out in the yard's of My Sims home's, :)
  • KatnissPoshKatnissPosh Posts: 51 Member
    I agree with eye colors, rings, poor looking furniture (torn, dirty and etc) as wll as punk and goth clothing styles, as well as the grunge clothes and items. picnics for sims, Crowns, not just fit for a queen, kings too, and allowing it to be worn two ways: the respected way, and the crooked way. Thrones that you can make with that lustful ruler enthroned sitting pose. And masquerade balls so definitely ball gowns and tuxes, of many different varieties and color. The robes posted and Medieval style dresses and clothes. I agree with the Food processor, trash compactors, We need Awesome Skin colors for our sims, we also need Maternity Clothes that look like they are suppose to look, in more styles for shorts, pants, dresses and such, NPCs definitely, and a rollerskating rink. I agree with those suggestions.
    I miss cauldrons, wands and brooms from Supernatural. I really loved the witches and their magic in that pack. Maybe just a magic pack without all the other supernaturals. :)

I disagree. I want werewolves, vampires and fairies and think they should be included as well as the witches, provided the werewolves look more realistic and behave mostly like "The Sims 2" ones, and include covens/packs (but make coven/packs more like clubs, when it comes to inviting people to join, and also being able to be turned to a vampire or werewolf by a bite from a werewolf and vampire WITHOUT the hard alchemy stuff). Without werewolves and vampires, a magic or supernatural pack would just be boring.
    What I mean is, I agree with the cauldrons, wands and brooms but NOT the part about having a magic pack WITHOUT the vampires and werewolves. Lawn chairs and farmer jeans and shorts, yep I agree with that.
  • buydebugbuydebug Posts: 197 Member
    I'm almost certain you could find every single one of those things on your list (not to mention probably in a much more realistic and pretty manner than EA would ever do) in a search through custom content. I'm positive.
    buydebug wrote: »
    I'm almost certain you could find every single one of those things on your list (not to mention probably in a much more realistic and pretty manner than EA would ever do) in a search through custom content. I'm positive.

Some of us Can not use CC or Mods, so that is why I like others have to wait for stuff to be added by EA or Maxis.
    I just thought of other things needed, Different types of Masks, like the phantom of the Opera one, and Mask's for Ball's the ones on face and the ones you hold in hand as well, Super Hero Masks and such as well, More Costume's for Ball's and or Gothic type, with the long sleeves with lace type, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 & Belly Dancer Outfit's, would be nice as well, and more early 1800-1900 Hair style's and Male & Female outfits of that time, Not sure if I mentioned Different types of Purses as well, ones hold in hand, or on your shoulder in different styles and colors, would be nice.
    Besides the Hooded Robe's I want to be able to have Hooded Cape's and Cloaks as well. those would look awesome I think.
  • Jakester4x4Jakester4x4 Posts: 99 Member
    More npcs such as the Burglars, firefighters and police officers that could add more exciting gameplay for our sims households!! :wink:
    More npcs such as the Burglars, firefighters and police officers that could add more exciting gameplay for our sims households!! :wink:

Sounds great to me, thank you for your post, :)
    Now that the New Gender Update has come, I think More Hair Style's and Clothes and Accessories are needed !!! :)
  • Brittschade20Brittschade20 Posts: 2 New Member
    Definitely a Disney pack! That would be great as I like doing Disney families
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited June 2016

how about a Fairytale/Storybook pack instead?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • FloridaSimmerFloridaSimmer Posts: 358 Member
    I want gothic clothing too! And pastel goth!!! Not like medieval goth but like regular goth. It adds to the realistic taste of the game!! I am goth in real life so it would be amazing!

They also need piercings! A septum piercing would be soooo amazing! I have one in real life! Lip rings, snake bites, etc!
    Origin: Floridasimmer

giphy.gif

• Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    we need more elderly people's paraphernalia and magicks. i want to run a geriatric hogwarts.

Me to I made a whole bunch of Disney chars already, :) , I Luv them, lol
    MadameLee wrote: »

how about a Fairytale/Storybook pack instead?

That sounds good as well, yup :)_