Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Item's that Sims 4 Need's !

Comments

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I'd want cuter cribs to put babies in, a changing table, and maybe a special chair or play mat you can rock the babies in. They'd feel a little less like objects that way and more like an actual sim.

Wonderful Ideas thanks.
    MadIris wrote: »
    More jobs, I don't care if I can follow the sim there or not.

Sounds lovely thank you.
    I am wondering if We have Rocking chairs in the Sims 4 yet, I have not played so long I forgot, if we do not then they need to add those as well, :)
    I am wondering if EA & Maxis will add anything for the Babies themselves like Different colors and styles of Diapers, 1 piece onesie's, or clothes and shoes for them in different colors and styles as well, so we can dress them up, or if they will finally add strollers or swings for them, that stuff would help Me not be bored so we could actually do stuff more with the babies then what we are allowed now to do.
  • papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    We need small fireplaces. 1 tile fireplaces like wood stoves for a country vibe:

traditional.jpg
    HJ004_24_Cut_flowers_and_cakes_on_table_in_kitchen_with_recessed_wood_burner_and_open_shelving.jpg
    Great Idea on the fire places, thank you very much for sharing.
    I am seeing a new dress for the 1800-1900 period, I wish they would also add in the Gibson Girl hair style, to me that would be awesome, as well as bonnets and hats in different colors and styles to go with the dresses, We also need Ballroom Gowns, and fans that the ladies can hold in their hands, and shoes for that time period as well.
    Again someone brought up that Cars are needed, I do believe that Me as well as others have mentioned that Vehicles are definitely needed, though some would say they are not needed, I would still Luv to see My sim ride in their sport car or even a Harley Davidson, or scooter and regular peddle bike, or nice Truck or SUV, Jeep, ect yup, :)
    I am hoping that EA & Maxis also adds in More Stone flooring and walls for better looking castles, as well as art work for new portraits of lords and ladies to put up, It would be nice if we could make portraits of our chars for their castles, not sure if we can now.
    I am wondering if EA or Maxis will ever add in Bikes, or Scooters, or Motor Cycles , I hope so, we need the leather outfits to go with those as well, :)
    I wonder if they will ever add in Amusement Parks, or Carnivals, or Zoo's with pets, or even Water Parks which are somewhat different then Amusement ones, or even something along the lines of Disney Park, but with their own chars since I think they can not copy Disney, but it would be nice if they could, :)
    We need Hooded Robes, and long Hooded capes , I am hoping we get those so I can put a Red Hooded cape on My Red Riding Hood versions I have made, since I can not use CC or mods.
    Apparently we still need Bunk Beds EA!!!!!
  • Sinien13Sinien13 Posts: 2 New Member
    Beds... like prettier, colorful beds. I know city living brought new ones, but still... And more make up for CAS.
    Sinien13 wrote: »
    Beds... like prettier, colorful beds. I know city living brought new ones, but still... And more make up for CAS.

For Me the so called New Beds only look the same as what was already in the game, I want Bunk Beds for the kids, I am sick and tired of having no space in the kids bed rooms, it is just ridiculous to Me that EA and Maxis do not even think bout Space in the rooms, or do not think bout alot of things for the Sims 4 it seems.
  • AdoriyahAdoriyah Posts: 156 Member
    I'm going to say just few that come to mind for now:
    Having veils, tiara/crown or even fascinators with net veil type options for the wedding day
    Nail polish
    More stylish Heels & Wedges please!!
    More hairstyle options for lil girls
    A more improved way to know exactly when a sims birthday will be.

My Sims 4 Gallery
    Origin ID: Adoriyah
    Adoriyah wrote: »
    I'm going to say just few that come to mind for now:
    Having veils, tiara/crown or even fascinators with net veil type options for the wedding day
    Nail polish
    More stylish Heels & Wedges please!!
    More hairstyle options for lil girls
    A more improved way to know exactly when a sims birthday will be.

I have been asking for that and then some since day 1, so I can only hope that they finally add stuff that I can use in the game finally, tired of waiting.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    I wish that children could get the EXCATLY the same hair colour options as their parents. Since if I want a sim child with Purple, blue or pink hair I need CC but for adults I don't.
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I wish that children could get the EXCATLY the same hair colour options as their parents. Since if I want a sim child with Purple, blue or pink hair I need CC but for adults I don't.

Yup I do agree with that, it is so lame to Me that they made it so the kids can not have the same colors as the parents, it just does not seem right in My book.
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    More night clothes! And seasons!!
  • ChristyDezChristyDez Posts: 1 New Member
    More rockabilly style clothing. And more tattoo options for forearms.
    beville wrote: »
    More night clothes! And seasons!!

Great Idea thanks for sharing.
    ChristyDez wrote: »
    More rockabilly style clothing. And more tattoo options for forearms.

Wonderful Idea, thank you for sharing.
  • zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    Firstly, why isn't this thread pinned? It ought to be. Secondly, I'd die for a Twin Peaks inspired pack if not an entire world. It might resemble Granite Falls a bit but I'd be v happy with it indeed. Fog, diners, eerie river banks, the works.

As for my personal wants and needs aside from a Lynchian sims revival, more hair colours and hairstyles. I just want an ultimate upgrade of about twenty five new styles out all at once. I loathe getting a new pack or expansion with five hairstyles that are so uninteresting. I like a huge variety. Also, I agree with everyone that mentioned more activities for elders. Actually just more activities for everyone who ISN'T in the YA category. Children still need new things as well. Also babies. That entire life stage is dull as is.

Lastly, I suppose, I'd love a world based on the highlands of Scotland. I know we already have a European based world but Windenburg feels supremely like Bavaria and clearly Scotland is it's own jewel. I also think it would be a prime spot if we ever got Pets in-game, specifically horses.
    zubrowkas wrote: »
    Firstly, why isn't this thread pinned? It ought to be. Secondly, I'd die for a Twin Peaks inspired pack if not an entire world. It might resemble Granite Falls a bit but I'd be v happy with it indeed. Fog, diners, eerie river banks, the works.

As for my personal wants and needs aside from a Lynchian sims revival, more hair colours and hairstyles. I just want an ultimate upgrade of about twenty five new styles out all at once. I loathe getting a new pack or expansion with five hairstyles that are so uninteresting. I like a huge variety. Also, I agree with everyone that mentioned more activities for elders. Actually just more activities for everyone who ISN'T in the YA category. Children still need new things as well. Also babies. That entire life stage is dull as is.

Lastly, I suppose, I'd love a world based on the highlands of Scotland. I know we already have a European based world but Windenburg feels supremely like Bavaria and clearly Scotland is it's own jewel. I also think it would be a prime spot if we ever got Pets in-game, specifically horses.

Great Ideas, what do you mean by Pinned? I do not use Facebook nor Twitter if that is what you are referring to, otherwise it is on the forums page, thanks for sharing, :)