Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Item's that Sims 4 Need's !

Comments

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I wish we could have a half-up and half down hair like Belle's formal hairstyle (We already have something like Cindy's)

I have been asking for more hair styles and 2 tone colors from day 1, a lot of stuff needs to be added in , :)
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    Yes, if not pets and toddlers at least give us some cool relaxation items
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    Shelby1234Shelby1234 Posts: 52 Member
    I do not get that EA & Maxis have added Gardening stuff in like 2 to 3 times, and yet there still is no Garden Tools, no Lawnmower, no Green Houses, no Compost Barrels, no Sprinklers, Not a lot of stuff to actually take care of the Garden with, where is all that stuff? .

Hi There... Again!
    No luck finding the black gear "Edit" thingy yet... but thanks for trying! (Is it right or left click?)

As for you Gardening Wish - A cool Sprinkler and mounds of dirt rows were created and just added to TSR B)
    I used my sprinkler last night and it is awesome!!!
    Shelby

• Options
    Shelby1234 wrote: »
    I do not get that EA & Maxis have added Gardening stuff in like 2 to 3 times, and yet there still is no Garden Tools, no Lawnmower, no Green Houses, no Compost Barrels, no Sprinklers, Not a lot of stuff to actually take care of the Garden with, where is all that stuff? .

Hi There... Again!

As for you Gardening Wish - A cool Sprinkler and mounds of dirt rows were created and just added to TSR B)
    Shelby

No luck finding the black gear "Edit" thingy yet... but thanks for trying! (Is it right or left click?)
    Another Member said it has to do with me being a Newbie on here! Which I'm really not, since I used to be quite active during S2&3 but can't remember my old account :(

In the meanwhile, I figured out a way a kind of can by quoting the post and clicking 'Preview'... The Edit option then comes up.

• Options

@BlueBlack007
    Hi There... Again!

Shelby

Another Member said it has to do with me being a Newbie on here! Which I'm really not, since I used to be quite active during S2&3 but can't remember my old account :(

In the meanwhile, I figured out a way a kind of can by quoting the post and clicking 'Preview'... The Edit option then comes up.

• Options
    Sorry... Still experimenting with editing as a new member :s
  • Options
    Back to the OP:

I'm not sure if this has been said but I love S3 - 'University'!
    I used to play in that 'World' 3X's as long as in the actual Town :o I don't know how much of a hit it was with other Simmers, but I totally loved watching my Sim enter as a shy Freshman and then graduate into a true Young Adult! I also thought the career boost was very realistic.
  • Options
    angierlevelangierlevel Posts: 28 New Member
    I would like to see round and large square coffee tables and a 6 seater round dinning table without the umbrella. Also with different types for these tables like glass and wood, not so sure how metal would look though. I also said this before in other post but you know how in the sims 3 when we had cars and if you wanted a attached garage on foundation but the terrain wouldn't allow you to bring land up so from the garage door it could slope gently. Yea I hope they fix this when we get cars because this was irradiating.
  • Options

Hi There... Again!

Shelby

Edit is top right corner and it is left click I believe, I can not use Mods or CC of any kind so that stuff from TSR does not help Me in Sims 4, but thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Back to the OP:

I'm not sure if this has been said but I love S3 - 'University'!
    I used to play in that 'World' 3X's as long as in the actual Town :o I don't know how much of a hit it was with other Simmers, but I totally loved watching my Sim enter as a shy Freshman and then graduate into a true Young Adult! I also thought the career boost was very realistic.

I bought the university for all the games, but I hardly use them, I am more into Supernatural chars like Vamps, Werewolves, and such, :).
  • Options
    I would like to see round and large square coffee tables and a 6 seater round dinning table without the umbrella. Also with different types for these tables like glass and wood, not so sure how metal would look though. I also said this before in other post but you know how in the sims 3 when we had cars and if you wanted a attached garage on foundation but the terrain wouldn't allow you to bring land up so from the garage door it could slope gently. Yea I hope they fix this when we get cars because this was irradiating.

Great Ideas thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    just am checking has anyone mention bonets?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    just am checking has anyone mention bonets?

I am not sure, but great Idea, thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    Since you can't really have an old fashion community without bonnets. Oh and we needs some fancy hats like Queen Elizabeth's granddaughters wear (or in one case grand-daughter in law)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Since you can't really have an old fashion community without bonnets. Oh and we needs some fancy hats like Queen Elizabeth's granddaughters wear (or in one case grand-daughter in law)

Yup Totally, Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    We need more Gothic type Costumes like Frankenstein and his Bride, or Dracula and his Brides, also werewolf and such, we need more Gothic type costumes, Enough with the Star Wars costumes please and thank you.
  • Options
    I wonder if they will be adding any Super Hero or Villain Costume to the Sims 4 .
  • Options
    I am wondering if more Baby stuff will be added as well as Elevator's, and if the New Apartment's that is coming in the City Living Pack has stuff like Rentable Apartments that you do not have to own.
  • Options
    AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    Swings, as well as regular sized telescopes and microscopes.
    a.k.a. Menaceman44 on MTS.
    Thoughts on a new wall mode?
  • Options
    Alistu wrote: »
    Swings, as well as regular sized telescopes and microscopes.

Gosh yes we need items much smaller then they are, some are just to big I think, lol.
  • Options
    Seems a New Spooky pack is coming out, so I am thinking we need spider webs for walls and Grim Reaper statue and coffins and halloween decor, we need a few things for our homes to decor with.
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    More active careers and more depth to them. Chance card moments for the part-time jobs as well.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    More active careers and more depth to them. Chance card moments for the part-time jobs as well.

Great Idea, thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    I'd want cuter cribs to put babies in, a changing table, and maybe a special chair or play mat you can rock the babies in. They'd feel a little less like objects that way and more like an actual sim.
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    More jobs, I don't care if I can follow the sim there or not.