Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Casimir Legacy #BuildNewcrest ~ GEN 2

Comments

• Options
    IchiRukiiIchiRukii Posts: 163 Member
    Aw, poor Maria! I hope she grows up aspiring to be a scientists or doctor, she just has to keep moving forward after failed experiments! And poor Hannah! Juggling a job and school is really difficult.

Yep! I think it's going to be tough for Maria to choose which one though! Having a job was definitely not for Hannah. :pensive:
    I adore Maria! She's super cute <3

So do I <3 I love both of them in their own ways, but Maria is definitely special :3
    2zznd61.jpg
    Read it at ichirukiisims.wordpress.com
  • Options
    totalRainbowtotalRainbow Posts: 425 Member
    @IchiRukii how do you do those lovely header/sig photos? What application do you use? They're so beautiful!
    # BuildNewcrest Legacy Challenge : Rosenburg
    Forum Thread | Blog
  • Options
    @IchiRukii how do you do those lovely header/sig photos? What application do you use? They're so beautiful!

Oohh, thank you! I thought they were pretty average haha. I used Photoshop Elements 13. I basically just take a photo of a sim I like and google a picture for the type of background I want. Then I remove the background from the photo of the sim and put the sim onto the new background I also use layer style to add the glow effect. Next I add the text and behind it I put a slightly transparent box to make it stand out. :3

Now that sounds really confusing haha but I'm sure if you googled sims thumbnails tutorials you could probably find a good tutorial that explains it? Hope I helped anyway :)
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    I took a multimedia class in high school that taught us how to use photoshop! So yes, that made sense! I was just wondering if you made them with that, or something else! I would have been surprised if you said anything other than photoshop! :)
    Thanks!
    *is waiting on next update*
    Forum Thread | Blog
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Yay!!! New update! You have no idea how excited I got. I'm kind of embarrassed!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    I took a multimedia class in high school that taught us how to use photoshop! So yes, that made sense! I was just wondering if you made them with that, or something else! I would have been surprised if you said anything other than photoshop! :)
    Thanks!
    *is waiting on next update*

Whew, okay haha! *is working on next update* :3
    Kamio wrote: »
    Yay!!! New update! You have no idea how excited I got. I'm kind of embarrassed!

*blushes* Don't be embarrassed, that makes me super happy!!!
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    And the exciting time is arrived! Time to vote for next generation's heir! Read the chapter first if you want to be reminded what each candidate's traits are as well as a little paragraph about what Rose thinks of each of them. Otherwise, vote here!: http://goo.gl/ty0riK
    (If you're a new reader or just passing through, feel free to vote just for fun! :P)

1.10 - Heir Vote
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Loved the chapter and voted!!! #teammaria
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
  • Options
    Voted! I definitely think we all fell in love with that sweet little nerd.
    #TeamMaria !!! :)<3
    Forum Thread | Blog
  • Options
    Wow, I got a lot more votes than I thought I would!! There's a clear winner here it would seem hehe. I will leave it for another day, new chap tomorrow. :3
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    The new chapter is here! Some disagreements in this one as well as the next generation heir is revealed!
    1.11- Fight or Flight
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    Was Hannah's plum the victim of MC command center by any chance? Or are you really good at making drama? :lol:
    Super happy to see Maria win! I can't wait to hear more about her story :blush:
  • Options
    Was Hannah's plum the victim of MC command center by any chance? Or are you really good at making drama? :lol:
    Super happy to see Maria win! I can't wait to hear more about her story :blush:

Perhapppsssss..... hehe. I was honestly going to put Hannah with Tyler! He kept rejecting her advances though and when the 'ask if single' popped up again I just sort of clicked it without thinking! Next I know it says he's married! Then, I get a baby update saying his wife delivered a baby! It happened so fast!! :P
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    Just so you know, we're still waiting for the next update! I love your little family.

Also, I finally started my own Build Newcrest challenge!
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/888262/buildnewcrest-rosenburg#latest

Hope to see you around soon. :)
    Forum Thread | Blog
  • Options
    Just so you know, we're still waiting for the next update! I love your little family.

Also, I finally started my own Build Newcrest challenge!
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/888262/buildnewcrest-rosenburg#latest

Hope to see you around soon. :)

Hehe I'm glad my long delay hasn't scared anyone off! I've been busy but lately in my free time I've been trying to build the houses for gen 2- I've actually bulldozed a few houses before I was happy with ONE! I've got... "builder's block" haha. Don't worry, the next chapter is in progress :3 And fantastic! I'll definitely be reading yours! :D
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    Oh no, haha! I will admit that sometimes I get really frustrated with some of the houses I try to build, so I totally get that. I usually just try to leave and come back to it later. That usually calms me down and gets the creative juices flowing again!

Looking forward to the next update. :)
    Forum Thread | Blog
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Oh no, haha! I will admit that sometimes I get really frustrated with some of the houses I try to build, so I totally get that. I usually just try to leave and come back to it later. That usually calms me down and gets the creative juices flowing again!

Looking forward to the next update. :)
    Yep, definitely works like that for me too, hence the delay heh :3

Thankfully though, we have a new chapter! Hooray! Someone's gotta leave in this chapter :cold_sweat:
    1.12 - Goodbye
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    Awe, that was a sad update.
    It was inevitable, we all knew it, but I'm glad she didn't move too far away!
    Forum Thread | Blog
  • Options
  • Options
    Awe, that was a sad update.
    It was inevitable, we all knew it, but I'm glad she didn't move too far away!
    I hope Hannah will have a good life :)

Yes indeed :3 We'll be visiting Hannah though, to see how she gets on :)
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    I wasn't sure if you would be interested, but I started a reading circle for newer stories/writers! I know we already read each others stories, but it'll be a nice little community once there are so more members.
    If you're too busy in real life and don't have the time for that sort of thing, that's okay! Just thought I would invite you!
    Forum Thread | Blog
  • Options
    I wasn't sure if you would be interested, but I started a reading circle for newer stories/writers! I know we already read each others stories, but it'll be a nice little community once there are so more members.
    If you're too busy in real life and don't have the time for that sort of thing, that's okay! Just thought I would invite you!

Sounds really cool! I'll definitely keep it in mind but for now there's so many things going on irl that I don't know if I'd keep up!

2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Not a new chapter but an update, I built the second home for the lower class neighbourhood for gen 2 :)
    Second Newcrest Starter Home
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    That house is super cute!!

And I totally understand, but if you ever feel like you would like to join, it'll be here!
    Forum Thread | Blog