Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Out of Control" - An ISBI-ish LP (New Episode 5/18)

CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
EmAOaUs.png

Hello all! And welcome to my first-ever attempt at an LP! :lol:

Though this is the Stories and Legacies section of the forum, it felt fitting to include my LP here, as it contains a strong connection to SimLit!

This LP is inspired by the ISBI challenge, though I will not be scoring it and will not adhere to every single rule.

Here is the premise/background: I am a huge perfectionist and micro-manager when it comes to my Sims. All of my SimLit stories are plot-driven with carefully staged screenshots, and even when I am playing for fun, I don't let my sims do much autonomously -- I tend to micro-manage most of what the do!

This LP is an attempt to finally free myself from my perfectionist ways :lol: My poor little simself, Amanda Muse, has been dropped into Windenburg with some fellow SimLit authors as roommates ( @JoieWilder @Julyvee94 @OJenn and @ra3rei ) in a world full of neighbors who are beloved characters from my own stories, as well as some of my favorite stories as well!

Only allowed to control herself, poor little Amanda Muse will be living her worst nightmare -- surrounded by a cast of characters she cannot control!

Below, you will find a playlist of all current episodes, as well as an Episode Index in the second post. Enjoy (and please bear with me while I figure this whole "LP" thing out! :blush:)

snvAF3B.png
Post edited by CitizenErased14 on

Comments