Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope we can run a restaurant like a business in gamenpack #3

marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
And hopefully more types of recepies and drinks to add to them and more types (styles) of content for different types of restaurants
Would be good to have cafes made Into one if you own get together.
And hopefully the dinner date table interactions, poor waiter who drops food on you and the bill skip to.
Hopefully family and a group and dine too.

It would be great to build a proper Diner or fancy restaurant and the NPC's

Host
Cleaner
Waiter
Chef
Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Comments

• jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    According to SimGuruNinja, we can own a Resturant which seems to use the existing Retail System.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    According to SimGuruNinja, we can own a Resturant which seems to use the existing Retail System.

Thank you :smiley:

But retail in a restaurant. Not sure how its going to work. Will have to wait and see.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited May 2016
    I think that's why they want our retail save files? Maybe? Dunno.

But yes, I would love a restaurant business. Right now I have a 'grow fruit-bake fruit pies and sell 'em' duo going on. I would love them to run their own restaurant. :smiley: Restaurants couldn't have come a better time for me because of my play style right now.
    giphy.gif
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Hmmm... I feel like there would be glitches tho...
    What if I'm the owner, but one day I just want to be a guest. Are my employees going to be random sims, or, will they be who I picked?

I still haven't figured out retail, I employed sims I made, But when I rotated to another household, the owner was there but not the Sims who I employed, it was Bella Goth behind the register, and some random generated townie.

but when I went back to play as the owner and run the clothing store, it was the sims I employed.

So I'm hoping for restaurants, When I go there to eat, I'm waited on by the Sims I have employed.

and hopefully we can apply for jobs. because sometimes I don't want to be the owner, but I want to sell, and be a waiter or a chef. I didn't look too deep into the retail system so I don't know.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif