Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dreams & Drama Neighborhood Rotation - ENDED & Rebooted to a New Version

Comments

• Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    @Skcaga6 hey!! She's so cute! I'll look for her the next time I'm on my laptop. If she gets picked by Akira and Gavin, I look forward to working her surrogacy into both of our stories!
  • Options
    A day late, but oh well! Yesterday, a chapter posted about Luca trying to get revenge on the Villareal family.
  • Options
    Keeping up my new trend of being a day late! In this post, we get another look at Luca and Liz as a couple, dealing with work drama and hanging with friends.
  • Options
    This is the Round of the day-lateness! Yesterday's post was a pen pall letter from Daniella! She's got big news to share with her pen pal Sienna.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @cecerose0208 Are you still looking for surrogates? I kept meaning to answer the call, and then forgetting due to being overly busy... if you are still looking then Aspen Bough would be interested. She's no longer in an active story, but she loves being pregnant, and she is gorgeous and her two kids were amazing! (IMHO :D )

Anyway, she's on my gallery page, probably quite a ways back, like from March 2015, if you're still accepting possible candidates!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @cecerose0208 Are you still looking for surrogates? I kept meaning to answer the call, and then forgetting due to being overly busy... if you are still looking then Aspen Bough would be interested. She's no longer in an active story, but she loves being pregnant, and she is gorgeous and her two kids were amazing! (IMHO :D )

Anyway, she's on my gallery page, probably quite a ways back, like from March 2015, if you're still accepting possible candidates!

@CathyTea Hey, I have my candidates for surrogate, so I don't need any more at this point. But I'm excited at the thought of getting one of the Boughs into the story at some point. I'll make sure to let you know the next time I'm doing a casting call!
  • Options
    Another day late post this week. This is the first pen pal letter from Heaven to Hunter. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I never saw Heaven as the mother type. She didn't seem all that interested in her kids when she was at home with them. Now that she is not there, she seems to miss them.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I never saw Heaven as the mother type. She didn't seem all that interested in her kids when she was at home with them. Now that she is not there, she seems to miss them.

She has never been much of the mother type. When she lived at home, she spent a lot of time wondering why she couldn't connect with her kids or be more of a natural mother. She found them boring and uninteresting, particularly when they were in the Child age stage. She figured there was something wrong with her that she found her own children boring.

But now that she's not at home, they're not physically there for her self-deprecating ponderings, and I think that's what leads to her feeling like she misses them. I think as more time passes, she'll unpack if it's the people that she misses or just their shared presence in her space.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I did NOT mean to take a brief break before continuing Round 9, but, you know, life.

I still intend to stay on schedule, or rather, catch back up on schedule, later this week.

That may mean we'll have a chapter every day next week, but I'll work it out. Until then, I hope everyone celebrating a holiday yesterday had fun!
  • Options
    Finally got up a post today! It's been so crazy busy, so I'm happy I was able to make it happen. Gavin talks to Akira about making things official in this chapter. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Yay! Some light reading with dinner!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Still playing catch-up! Today's post focuses on Kenya and Cristian, and they're so freaking cute y'all. Enjoy!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Here are the next two chapters:

Akira and Gavin tell Cristian and Kenya they've decided it's time to have children!
    Gavin's club hang out in the ruins of Windenburg to give him a chance to ask for Laurel's help finding a surrogate.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Yay! Baby's dancing! :smiley: He's got moves! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    YAY! Babies are coming!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Yay! Baby's dancing! :smiley: He's got moves! :)

He does, right? <3
    YAY! Babies are coming!

The babies are coming! The babies are coming!

Not sure the reference works, but it made me chuckle.
  • Options
    I swear one of these days I will get these posts up right when the posts publish...

Okay another twofer.

Laurel quickly has a plan to help Gavin and Akira find a surrogate. She wants to share this plan over dinner at their apartment, and she brings the whole club with her to eat!

In this most recent chapter, the guys are ready to start interviewing surrogate candidates! There a lovely bunch of girls that Laurel's guy found for them. Thanks to @SmallSeven01, @Charliimai, @AudreyFld, @Cement, @Skcaga6, and @CitizenErased14 for giving me wonderful women who wanted to be a surrogate for Gavin and Akira!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I have missed almost a week of posts! I'll just list the titles and links for all the surrogacy interviews here for you.
  • Options
    LotteTroonbeeckxLotteTroonbeeckx Posts: 36 Member
    Ha, so cool that you post stuff like this!
  • Options
    Ha, so cool that you post stuff like this!

Thanks!
  • Options
    No more Ralston chapters this round, but I have posted an Author's Note for you all. After all, you need to know which woman they chose to be surrogate, right??

Enjoy!
  • Options
    Hey everyone! In case you haven't checked out the stories my surrogate candidates came from, you totally should. For encouragement, take a look at Aubree's version of events when she had her interview with Gavin and Akira.
  • Options
    Now I am worried what Aubree will do to poor Jessie. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Now I am worried what Aubree will do to poor Jessie. Lol

I'm worried for Jessie, Kenya, Gavin, Akira, hell everyone she crossed paths with! But I've got my fingers crossed no one falls to Aubree's wrath.