Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[UPDATE] The Sims 4: Lifestate Survey

Comments

• Options
    tuityfruity12ajtuityfruity12aj Posts: 1,508 Member
    It was a tie between vampire and witch.. but I ended up choosing vampire in the survey.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    My vote went with Robot I would pick Vampires if you could stake them but I find Vamps boring since they cant be killed by other Sims.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    If we get robots I hope they can be disguised as Sims like aliens.
  • Options
    KellyWhovianKellyWhovian Posts: 177 Member
    Witches would be my favorite, you could have potions, spells, witch outfits, but I would still love everything.
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.simsnetwork.com%2Fsites%2Fsimsnetwork.com%2Ffiles%2Fnews%2F2011%2F20111008-pets-anim-3.gif&f=1
    Origin ID: kellywhovian

• Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I voted for robots, because I recall a robot maid you could get in the Sims 1 that did all the chores for you and even made you meals if you wanted. I wouldn't mind having that again. Couldn't care less if I never see the others listed, but I've never been much into Supernaturals.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    sorry op but that poll as a mistake as there is no none or maybe or yes but with an option to fully turn off unwanted lifesates in game

B)

Sorry I totally forgot them, can't add them now though it won't let me :neutral:
    So everyone who wants a zombie has to show that in their comment :dizzy:

a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    I don't care about life states, but hope you all get what you want, and that I can have a way to avoid them. But I still have a preference: Fairies, as I am more likely to use BB objects designed for them, even if I don't play the life state itself :)
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    I want Vampires and Witches. Need my witches back asap, EA. D: Honestly, I can't wait for them to finally announce what the next expansion pack is. :/ I'm sure it won't be a "Supernatural" pack, but ... not knowing.. is ruining my planning.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I want Vampires and Witches. Need my witches back asap, EA. D: Honestly, I can't wait for them to finally announce what the next expansion pack is. :/ I'm sure it won't be a "Supernatural" pack, but ... not knowing.. is ruining my planning.

I think that Witches in The Sims 4 could be more fun than in TS2 and TS3. They could easyly control other Sims emotions with their spells!
    That's what I want >:) I want more chaos in the fluffy world of TS4
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    RaevynRaevyn Posts: 428 Member
    ALL! But I voted for Witch as I would want that first.
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    I'm with catloverplayer on this one - robots disguised as sims, like aliens now.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited May 2016
    it should be multiple choice, like you can pick more than one.
    there wasn't an option for Sorcerers, So I voted werewolves.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    I voted for vampires even though I'd like new options like shapeshifters and demons
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Vampire
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    This was a tough one for me.

I was battling between Vampires, Werewolves, and Witches, because I have a save based off of a fantasy book that I'm writing, and some of the characters are Witches and Werewolves.

I've been holding that save for the day that we hopefully get Witches and Werewolves, so that my save can finally be complete.

But ah...in the end, I chose Vampires. I had the most fun with those in the past, and I know I'd have more fun with them in the long run.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    I chose witches. They've been my favorite in all the past versions. I especially loved the way they showed up on community lots in Sims 2.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I chose mummy because I thought it mean't "mummy" as in a mother but then i realized it was the thing that gets wrapped up, silly me.
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    DeandylanDeandylan Posts: 496 Member
    Witch!!
  • Options
    emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member
    Witches and zombies and vampires! And please don't let the zombies be lame like in sims 3- I want them to full on eat my sim.
  • Options
    parisgracexparisgracex Posts: 80 Member
    mermaid :smile:
  • Options
    Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    I kind of want mermaids... But then I want witches... Either one :)
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited May 2016
    Which playable Lifestate do you want to see in The Sims 4?
    Vote here:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=57254626e4b010ceddec8cde

Also comment below :)

I can't help but noticing your Until Dawn avatar :wink:

Werewolves!!! I don't think they are appreciated enough.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    simming_in_silencesimming_in_silence Posts: 133 Member
    Wait, only one? I was going to say fairies and vampires, but vampires all the way.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I chose witches although I wanted fairies aswell.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)