Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims (Consoles) vs Bustin Out

SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
So, I really liked the console Sims games. Heck, the first Sims game I ever played was on my PlayStation 2! I wanted to get one again, but I thought to myself:

"Which one?"

Should I buy the original Sims on PS2 or Bustin Out on PS2?
Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]

Comments

• jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    They are both so GOOD!

Bustin Out is basically an upgraded Sims 1 though, so if you have to pick one, pick that :)
  • thesimsisepicthesimsisepic Posts: 102 Member
    edited April 2016
    They're both awesome and easily the best ports of any Sims game on console (it was the first time the sims was in 3D before TS2!) Personally I love the normal The Sims 1 console game better because it has the classic charm and music of the pc game. It also has features from the first two expansion packs (house parties, grim reaper and zombies if your sim loses to him, elecric guitars, rap music, telescopes and aliens, heart bed and heart hot tub with the ability to "play", and several more). lol I sound like I'm advertising this game :lol:

Bustin Out is like an upgrade to it, but the free play is limited to 3 houses, and I don't like the music as much (my opinion), and after playing both console versions on the xbox, i'd say the framerate is slightly better on the original version (never played them on PS2 but i did with TS2 console and the framerate would stutter more on that game). But I love the new objects in the game.

It's a toss up. Go crazy. I have more fun playing them than TS4 :disappointed:
  • ShadowLabrysShadowLabrys Posts: 281 Member
    edited May 2016
    Sighs the time i spend playing sims and Sims busting out on console.... >_< I would recommend buying both i really cant decide I love em both (nerd alert)
    Post edited by ShadowLabrys on
  • Romeo9Romeo9 Posts: 38 Member
    This is abit of a difficult one since both where good for different reasons. Try Bustin Out vs Urbz. Then Bustin Out :)
  • chewpikkachewpikka Posts: 42 Member
    wahhh, that's a tough decision! they're both really good but i think bustin' out was definitely more fun since it was more updated!
  • SimChickeeSimChickee Posts: 402 Member
    It's been awhile, but I would say Bustin Out?