March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Losaru's Sim Stories Archive: Twiggy's Harvest

LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
This thread is a collection of all my posts for "Twiggy's Harvest", originally posted in the Happy Play Thread.
Okay. As I'm waiting for the next patch to drop before jumping into 2nd World (It's a big world. Would like to see what the patch might fix/break), I figured why not share with you guys my random save I call "Twiggy's Harvest Moon". Think of it like a "living off the land" deal or something like that, just minus the puppy...and the cows. Basically, once I get stuff set up, unlike my other saves, Twiggy is gonna have to make money on her own through gardening.

For those of you that followed Maria's Save, Twiggy was her second client along with her brother Carlos. In this world, she goes it solo, with her brother with their father someone in the Tropics or something.
TXh1bDO.png

This is our spread. Not even a house so Twiggy is gonna be camping for a while. Luckily Twiggy is a lover of the outdoors.

CtutXnB.png

Another twist I have with this is Twiggy isn't going to be buying her seeds. We're gonna have to scope out some plants, wait for them to grow over time, and then harvest them. We may or may not harvest from the plants in Windenburg's park. For now though, Twiggy, have fun while I go scout out some plants.

3X19OJG.png

Nancy, I already got someone that fills the "Potential Restraining Order" spot in my last game. Don't you be stalkin' around. Then again, she's probably just jogging on through.

0mHTG4o.png

Fires are fun, although I don't get why we can't roast food on these things. I practically live in a place that covets their ability for a good bonfire and everyone brings food. @SimGurus , You mind getting on that?...LOL.

qio7ZQ2.png

Nothing says that we can't dig stuff. She's an aspiring botanist so she's gonna need money to survive until those plants I scouted grow. I didn't post pics of them as, well, they're more for reference for me. That and unless in a specific thread, plants and rocks are probably boring and spammy to post.

W3fG4T3.png

And while Twiggy finds a pet frog, we find another collectable digging area. Once that's done, we hit the pool as someone still hasn't made any friends and their fun is down.

zKEThUO.png

No offense to them. Love my elders. But why is it that when I go to a pool, it's either all elders or kids? XP

EX84qPb.png

*facepalm* I should mention that Twiggy was a randomly generated CAS sim when I first started with her. I think I missed the bathing suit. I'm one for tees and tanks when swimming, but you're giving new meaning to the words "Pale as a sheet"

kxZo6jO.png

She was getting hungry. I wanted to find more plants so we went to the park in Oasis Springs. While she grills veggie burgers, I'm gonna scout again.

LjQ3ltX.png

That...isn't Summer Holiday I don't think...She's not bad lookin'.

JDaqkEV.png

Ah Villareal. Until now, the park's always had random sleepers. Nice to see you have become a regular...lol. And yes, Twiggy made a friend with Cassandra Goth. Aaannd this place has boring plants and then my game went plummy. XP

Speaking of adorable. Time to pull a Maria and go see who Twiggy might just flirt with. I have always restarted her saves the most as the save doubled as my 'vanilla tester'. And two times she has done the "Flirty Introduction" it's been to ladies. So if she does it again, I think she might be telling me something.

pDU6SuK.png

Steamy showers. Woot!

wcAWfdm.png

"Oooh my..."

Igq7TxP.png

*Lamppostclunk* Twiggy this isn't how we go "nightclubbin'." Let's try the bar.

GdN0PaF.png

And that's not how we greet people! I think she might have been a lil cranky cause she was tired. Don't worry. I can fix that.

oDjrT3l.png

Don't worry. I know what I'm doing.

E4BtESv.png

Don't worry. I know what I'm doing!...lol. Went for another steamy shower. Let's try a couple more spots, Twiggy before we pack it in for the night.

AEbiEyt.png

Wow this place is empty...5am?! Yeah that would explain it.

Y1HE090.png

*Pulls out guitar* I hear the crickets chirpin'. There's no one out around. Never seen this place so dead not even...anyone on the ground *String breaks* Good night everybody. Twiggy! We got one more spot to try.

TmAFKcD.png

Always found this entertaining.

2EonmKE.png

Coffee, the breakfast of those that drink the stuff. AKA Not me.

n08qoYI.png

Twiggy, are you hitting up the bartender?

F89R9d7.png

She totally was!! I knew it!

7fWrlh1.png

She's a lil older, but not bad lookin'.

So Twiggy's done some flirting and flittin' around while we wait for some plants to grow. Today I figured we scope out the Von Haunt's place.

QsxaCJf.png

For some, it isn't "Til Death do us part."

6lIHguV.png

Hey Twiggy. Would you smooch a ghost? :smirk: Plum yeah we flirted with Mimsy.

RCPRd38.png

"So my husband goes. 'Blah blahblahblah."

"Mimsy! I'm still here! This light isn't soundproof you know!"

x8Cc3jN.png

In the future, all lights will be suspended by the dearly departed.

iOKpUs9.png

Okay Twiggy. I know you needed a nap but...

IX1tsiC.png

I think this is a bit pushing it!!

pUZ2oKa.png

Where are you off to, Mimsy?

lxBrPRx.png

And this was where I realized that despite my sensitive ears, I really should get used to the sounds and voices again. I decided to turn up my sound to hear her playing the piano and she's really good! From now on, self, we're gonna try to keep the sound up a bit.

FzfaJge.png

:dizzy: Twiggy I found the motherload!! Just gonna wait a bit or so and we could harvest all this!!!

0dI8zB3.png

:D Eheheheh...Found my new running gag. Get it? He's running. Either way.

Hellooo Marcus!

tuXjWyV.png

Our first harvestable!!

7pZWD9w.png

And someone stopped grilling fruit? Sweet free food!

cpzVFTL.png

And as we had free food, I got us a fridge.
D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
Post edited by LosaruTaiyo on

Comments

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    2hL0RA4.png

Why is Twiggy outside of a house? Well it's what's on the back we're interested in.

sdtWivv.png

As an aspiring botanist, I figured Twiggy might want to see if she is worth of talking to her plants. If one can make their way to the Sylvan Glade, then surely they are destined to be amongst the plants. No I didn't bonk my head....lol

QukwqRA.png

Hellooo Marcus!

lFasr6p.png

In we go!

jAhgDC9.png

Just in time too. Yes I think this world's Nancy is pulling a Donny-Boy.....lol

jUIyG73.png

This place is very pretty. There are some plants and that around, but nothing really grown.

iMH9SIc.png

Decided we might as well try fishing. Sadly didn't catch anything.

sNxifCy.png

Sylvan is probably based on Sylphs AKA Fairies which would explain the fairy circle of mushrooms here. Who worked on the Gardens @SimGuruDrake? Where I live, fairies in folklore are actually not just mischevious, but they can be dangerous. Quite a lot of lore around them. And we're talking about ones that look like Tinker Belle.

fHoc7w5.png

Figured before we left we'd find a buddy for our Leopard Frog.

WUPibnq.png

One more shot at fishing before we pack it in.

yzPzXBV.png

We ended up with a Tiger Frog. So thus Jack and Sally lived side by side. If only they could be bred. Hybrids could probably sell for a lot.

As mentioned before, Twiggy went to th gym as, well, (far as I know) sims don't lose weight or build muscle with yardwork.

aWW6FM6.png

Don't pull a muscle, girl! D:

MpXNjim.png

I would say "Hellooo Marcus" but looks like Twiggy did it for me. :D

oTbK6vv.png

I'm just gonna pretend you're checking out Marcus there Nancy and not stalking my sim.

ljQckKR.png

Uuuhhh...Mr. Landgraab. I think you're missing something. :flushed:

rZs7zb0.png

Back to the plants. We have mushrooms and strawberry plants now.

eSO54bf.png

That evening we hit up the cafe and bar as usual, Twiggy not overly amused with her cake

JzaVyjr.png

"Excuse me, miss? This strawberry shortcake tastes like plum...and peach...and mango. "

nlwyfNJ.png

Twiggy tries on new party attire.

Uxyf40E.png

"Eheh...Eheh...someone...help me...

QWBD1tK.png

Okay let's try the Rattlesnake and...seriously!?? That's it. She's Miss Stalky Stalk.

FHgeDEP.png

And back to the coffee to end the night.

Sorry for the double post, but a change in the regularly scheduled program: Twiggy found the perfect girl!

I originally was going by a vote like I did with Maria, but one night at the Shrieking Llama, Twiggy was chatting with a girl working the bar and we found out that she's pretty much almost Maria's match!
    TcsptDf.png

First off though, Twiggy can now evolve plants. Actually she can also talk to them too.

FqJEj3J.png

Our first full harvest.

Fk941dA.png

Down the fun juice, girl. Let's get out!

WKFtYGG.png

And this is who I was talking about: Elizabeth Zavala. Twiggy was a bit flirty, much like she is right now and while chatting, we found out that she likes the outdoors and is a goofball just like Twiggy! She's also outgoing and, I will admit I looked, she loves fishing!

UcwkE7N.png

And she also laughs at Twiggy's dirty jokes.

xwSt412.png

"Hey, stop chatting with the bartender."

"Stop chatting with the bartender... Go kiss a llama!"

XSQMCpf.png

Compliment appearance. She seems okay with it!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

So, as said, Twiggy found a potential partner on her own, going totally against the vote. But again, can you blame her when she's pretty much perfect? We just need to get that romance bar to show, and, well, maybe get to know her outside of the bar?

AraGrMx.png

I figured why not try the park. They both love the outside and chess is a fun game to play.

FgpmU3v.png

Ah Twiggy? I hope you're confused about your next move cause it looks like she's telling you "My eyes are up here"

TLXEwub.png

This guy decided to watch us play. Twiggy's file has actually generated some really decent looking sims.

VXnhwKy.png

Twiggy needed fertilizer for the game anyways so they both went fishing.

giPMrTf.png

Unfortunately, Elizabeth had to go to work. I have played further and she works 7 days a week. Girl you need a vacation.

HFHkJaz.png

"That one looks like a new mazarati!"

"What's a Mazarati"

"Oh you're probably too poor to know."

"What?!"

TC0MbMq.png

No Twiggy, we can't use a log for fertilizer.

0xTOEjM.png

Our first catch! And yes, we mounted it.

Let's finally get back to Twiggy though. *Checks for Semi-Self Aware evil AIs.* Okay we're good.

lbiepm2.png

Why do we keep frequenting the bar? Because 1) Elizabeth's there and it's the best place to socialize with her and 2) I like the Shrieking Llama.
    Anyways, Alien Night. Not sure if this guy is an alien or not, but he wasn't bad looking.

zoDHxTP.png

Twiggy chatting Elizabeth after her time off.

q4tIzYg.png

"So did you, like, wanna dance?"

"Sure."

ZanzQbo.png

:3

GFytfXM.png

While Twiggy and Elizabeth break it down by the jukebox, we get our first actual alien show up and Mr. Beardman there hitting up on our first guy.

5KtBZXS.png

Elizabeth had to leave so Twiggy sat back down, chatting with Mr. Bermuda Pants. A lot more aliens showed up too.

Ry4q4VR.png

Took a pic of this one because her eyeliner made it look like her eyes were flashing from far away. That is so cool!

TZIZ980.png

And now we know Mr. Beardman is the disguised alien of the night. Holy flirt-on! He's glowing more than a New Year's glowstick.

Another small one, but actually important. As said, Twiggy's got a friend.

ybee7QS.png

First off though, fertilizing the plants.

gndhIEf.png

And as we needed more fish, we went to the park in Oasis Springs. Found this lil river running into a cave so we fished there: With sapphire as bait. :D

1EleuK4.png

First we caught...well if the game allowed it that would be perfect fertilizer. Sadly though, we had to toss that back.

VqbVLbt.png

We didn't catch fish but did catch this: Yes, folks Twiggy caught a cowplant berry!! Talk about fitting for the 'farm!'

qQ53IZX.png

We didn't plant it just yet, heading out to the bar again for ghost night. Looks like we have a haunted toilet...LOL

P5qR6Lf.png

Was interesting to actually see Mimsy out and about. Twiggy is friends with her.

6khHEvs.png

And sometimes we like to teasingly flirt to drive her husband bonkers. Poor thing was a bit tense though.

g7YmjMb.png

Next morning though, we planted the cowberry. Not sure on a name yet. Still got a ways to grow yet.

And as said, Twiggy gets her flirt on on who else, Elizabeth. :D

2FDvFY5.png

Ah Happy Hour. Might explain why Mortimer is here. Trying to score a cheap Old Fashioned.

2eJRyuW.png

The girl in blue would not. stop. talking!

2JHyXsQ.png

"Can I have a drink?"

"Can I have a drink?"

"Can I have you?"

Eheh Twiggy. :smirk:

f36ZQJp.png

Someone's accepting the flirt.

DgfD5Qy.png

And then...It begins!!!

TJ2dbHO.png

All alone it seems. :open_mouth:

UszboO8.png

"Ya know...A girl could be 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out of a lot of simoleons with the way you work the bar."

"Well, I try"

"I can't see in this visor"

gY4cXm6.png

And then after that night, it was back to the cowplant. We have decided to name him Oscar. Dunno why. Oscar just seemed like a fitting name.

lgGM5ER.png

And with some extra cash we made, we bought a BBQ.

And now, back to Twiggy and her adventures

TvKVUr2.png

Oscar, our future guard-cowplant is now a baby. At least he doesn't cry every 15 minutes. We're still gonna spoil him, so a bit of fertilizer...

umQIVBp.png

And a few words of encouragement. Such a cute lil guy.

QBG277y.png

Twiggy reached the level where she can now clip plants and graft them together. I've been eying this flippin' blackberry bush for the longest time!!

rsssKW9.png

For a potential new plant though, we needed to get more fertilizer

It0NOup.png

Butterflies!

9zzaWYc.png

We hit up the lounge. Lady umm...I hate to tell you but you don't play well....nor dress well...Oh dear...

ITSH97W.png

Mmm...Pretzels

4835E0d.png

Okay Donny-Boy. We found someone creepier than you. Sir, she's not that into you!

gp19m5q.png

Twiggy calls up Elizabeth, asking if she wants to go to the gym. She says sure since she quit her job (Being inside for most of the day for 7 days a week was driving Elizabeth crazy) and had time to waste.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

As said, Twiggy invited Elizabeth to the gym. She agreed as she now has extra freetime on her hands after quitting her job. (Hey, MC Commander, even my ovaries would go ga-ga over Marcus, but I have you for performance, not story-progression...lol. Don't go getting my sims pregnant again unless I'm testin' something. :D )

bDB8yhp.png

"So I've been wanting to tell you something?"

"Yeah what?"

"I think I'm fallin-"

19iLeiH.png

Off the treadmill apparently

8BIB5aA.png

"Ah..how about we try over at the park, huh? Just the two of us."

"Eheh...I guess so. Better than sweating in here."

WjHmUX7.png

Hellooo Marcus!

NHJbgWL.png

And first thing at the park, what else? But fishing!

IRiaFTC.png

I put in the new fountain 'cause plum it all, that thing's awesome and has a funny name!

m9yuv9U.png

"Eheh...Elizabeth, watch this..."

"What are you-?"

cpqJtUt.png

:D "Ahah! No way!"

ESG8APi.png

Hey, they're two goofballs, they would probably have done this anyways....LOL

7UO0OgV.png

After stomping out bubbles, the two sat together.

"So like I said, I think I'm falling for you."

"In the fountain this time?"

"Haha. Not like that, dork."

38XMGLN.png

"I mean like in love. Mwah!"

"Oh!..."

rcD9EST.png

As the lights dimmed, the two got closer...only for Elizabeth to run off to a table far away for food. I think this proves that sims have the scent receptors of dogs.

46ESXiU.png

Twiggy blew her a kiss as I tried to keep them away from the bad food.

QQr74x6.png

And boom! First kiss achieved!

AxbvvDY.png

The two embraced after an amazing evening.

dLeY6GL.png

Love that MC Commander allows this "Kiss Neck" interaction for young adults (and others?) although from this angle it looks like Twiggy is now a vampire. :open_mouth:

sKYv1La.png

Elizabeth travelled back home with us so we let her stay the night. She quickly took over the tent.

XlQ5Iq4.png

And while she sleeps, we tend to Oscar.

As I predicted, after getting back in game and going to sleep, Oscar grew up.

fMLwOT9.png

Nothing is more awesome when it comes to gardening than panning over and seeing your lil cowplant now all big and strong.

eKpFmip.png

Must. Resist. Temptation. To feed to. Oscar.

NCNKUM5.png

Big guy was't hungry, but was still a cute shot.

bIqy4d7.png

"Whoa! Who's a big boy! You are! Good Oscar!"

BJUFe6g.png

"At-at! We don't tease with cake, Mister. I know you like sims the best, but just wait for any kleptos that wanna try to steal our stuff or our food, okay? You can eat them."

ZsTuI2M.png

A little reassuring pet on the snout

NvtEk0A.png

Twiggy goes back to tending the garden.

C0k4n0a.png

It cost a bit, given our funds, but like with my IRL pets, Oscar needs some enrichment so I figured "Heard they like music" so we bought him a boom box.

oRl37VH.png

Haven't seen Oscar dancing yet, but I need to get Twiggy's dancing up a bit so why not her dance for a bit?

As said, Twiggy and Elizabeth went on their first date.

2tRzSOp.png

First off though, Jack and Sally had a baby sunstreaker (?). Not sure on name. Maybe Tim. I wanted to keep the first one so that in the future we can just sell the rest.

CZvI5so.png

I decided as the girls enjoyed the outdoors, The Bluffs would be a perfect spot. Elizabeth ran to the pool on her own so I had Twiggy follow suit.

7qun1aI.png

"So this guy would not stop staring at me. I told him 'Dude, I have a plant that could eat you whole. Didn't tell him Oscar was only a foot tall then."

JVNMb1u.png

After swimming, they started up the bonfire. As the embers simmered, they cuddled up.

"Hey knock knock"

"Really now, okay. Who's there?"

"Down"

"Down who?"

vxHM8hg.png

"Down low!"

"Whoa!"

PN6Ax42.png

Eheh.. Twiggy :smirk:

xiZd4rk.png

A nice hug before we part.

YKHeJji.png

And of course when we got home, we fed and gave Oscar a pet.

Qtan8NV.png

And next morning, of course...Twiggy, feed Oscar...and not with yourself.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Warning: Big post but it's an important one.

0BdPy8b.png

We woke up this morning to flippin' flies in our strawberries!

"Take that! And that! Darth Vader can't save you now you Sith Bugs!"

eGb0nRc.png

Twiggy wanted to tell Elizabeth something. We were gonna chat here, but Elizabeth was looking very uncomfortable. I had Twiggy make food just in case.

FlSrIp3.png

That...apparently wasn't the reason. Oh dear, let's head home.

nueU0CB.png

"Okay so I'm gonna adopt you so you can take a shower and eat something."

"Hahah. Sure. I'll move in."

That wasn't what Twiggy was going to talk to her about though.

tLxWG4R.png

I checked Elizabeth's skills. She's a Level 10 mischief maker. :dizzy: Not only that but she has high fishing and mixology. She also brought a lil over 40,000$ as she had sold her funiture.

3mroLou.png

After a nice shower, the two warmed up by the fire, Oscar listening to his tunes.

9czwzl0.png

I had two go over to the benches by the water.

"Hey...I wanted to tell you...."

"Yes..."

DYTUJow.png

"I love you."

"Eheh...no, duh!"

7SEvJi1.png

This is why I usually keep autonomy on. I was just gonna have Twiggy kiss her, but the two decided to go much further. :open_mouth:

f9qV61K.png

Best to hold her hands for this one, Twiggy.

"So...and don't think you moving in was a scheme but...I really want to know: Will you be my girlfriend?

AVemEF1.png

Let's take the jumping and squees as a "yes"

6QPwix3.png

The two were hungry and so they grabbed some food from the fridge. They were both flirty and chatty.

bc0qO4u.png

Again, I love autonomy!

"So...you wanna..."

"Mhmhm...Sure. Let's go rock the tent."

QgkPbRk.png

Good thing it's the middle of the night or there'd be a big show for everyone!

7seedGn.png

:joy: Okay so Twiggy had become extremely playful due to her goofball nature, but from this angle, it looks like Elizabeth tired Twiggy out. :D

McKhNHS.png

And of course, after some good woohoo, one may get the munchies. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

So with Twiggy and Elizabeth living together and now with a lot more income from when Elizabeth moved in, these two have been talking about getting a new house.

Fd5n5IC.png

First up though, some early morning gardening. Figured might as well get Elizabeth to start learning some of the ropes, such as watering and spraying for bugs.

INS74rZ.png

Ever hear the express "People don't fall in love with you, they fall in love with your cat?" I think Elizabeth just wanted to live with us to play with Oscar. :D

"You a good sim-eating cowplant? Yes you are! Yes you are!"

Mf1D0m3.png

"No, no. We do no try to tease with cake. Save that for the mailman"

039jgM5.png

"Aw. That's better. I'll get you a nice steak later, okay?'

DXSVZKe.png

Twiggy gets serious.

"I know it's great living outside, but I really want a house, ya know. Something cozy for the two of us. That and Nancy tends to creep around sometimes."

"Mhm"

BEqC5Wn.png

Elizabeth went to the bathroom and...wow...just wow. Get your butt in there and fix that. Twiggy, get up. The Hudson River's flooding the bathroom.

NLBraDp.png

"And...ugh...we could finally get a proper toilet and sink that don't...ngh...break so easily."

"Maybe new shower too? The tarp material on that things like to stick..."

jWj4u91.png

After fixing the bathroom, Elizabeth gives Twiggy a massage.

"Better?"

"Yeah...but like I said, I am so getting a house built."

"Well I can't do."

"Don't worry. I know someone"

6gJxsWQ.png

"Mwah! Glad to hear. Who?"

9LNKESI.png

"Someone that moved in town, actually."

So, who does Twiggy know to help build her and Elizabeth's house? Well, who do some readers know that builds houses for me? You'll see.

z4RqXHI.png

First thing's first though. Garden tending.

FUTDEii.png

After gardening, Twiggy calls up the person to help with the new house.

"Yeah. For me and my girl. Hm? My brother? He's with Dad....Okay...Perfect. See you then."

iVZ4otG.png

Yup. You knew it couldn't be anyone else but Maria Stewart. And this is the Maria with her whole family. I won't be playing them, but I couldn't just build these two a house.

ADDED: Dunno what's up with her eyes...lol

"You two have a very lovely spot here. So what were you looking for?"

"Well, something that might fit a farm?"

"Yeah and maybe with lots of couches for guests?"

AdGPDFX.png

Twiggy was offscreen getting food.

"Hey Twiggy. We want a firepit for this new place too?"

"Of course!!"

MVATTlZ.png

Maria shows Twiggy some designs.

"And this one I did for you and your brother in another save."

"What's a save?"

"Ah...nevermind. Let's just say, I've made the kind of builds you two are probably looking for before.

Y4y90T9.png

And here it is. Their new home.

VcOTpGj.png

Maria upgraded their campfire to a proper pit, also adding a patio set so they can host some sweet BBQs

gu35UsX.png

A closer look at the house and outhouse.

x2KhQmh.png

Yeah. World's fanciest outhouse. :D

SnDIF1G.png

Inside is simple, and Jack, Sally and Timmy can now rest on something that isn't ground.

XSSmGEp.png

A lil different too is that I decided to have curtains for the bedroom as opposed to a door. I doubt Twiggy and Elizabeth with have a kid, but if so, the house can be extended later.

Gu0JDZ2.png

And just because he's already spoiled, Maria gave Oscar a cute lil teddy bear.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

2qaelPB.png

As these two are outdoor nuts, we went with roughing it. Maybe a bit too much though as I forgot to put the tent in Twiggy's inventory.

SU7oiR0.png

"So yeah, let me just be blunt: I have a girlfriend. We're probably gonna woohoo and we'd prefer not to do it in the bushes. Can we please have a tent and some other necessities?"

You also do not know how hard it was not to buy the harvestables on sale. DX

O4LLAeu.png

"What are you doing?"

"Just testing the ground to see how hard it is to sleep on. Either that or just lookin' at the clouds."

"You crazy nooboo"

3ywh5MQ.png

As Twiggy was setting up camp, one of the forest rangers came by. Apparently you're either related to the Jolly Green Giant or forest elves?

lGmcvGm.png

Once he was gone, well...

iWv6Jgk.png

Hey, Twiggy did tell 'em. :smirk:

3ojiSTS.png

Ah, sir? :angry: You were not invited to the woohoo party. Kindly vacate the premises.

9zGfc9e.png

I'm starting to think he's not even a real ranger. :unamused:

PZm8eTu.png

Well, gotta admit, this is a nice pic. Also reminds alot of going up to the cabin as a kid.

v5uQ4bm.png

So after woohoo, Elizabeth was stinking so I sent her off to shower and... :rage:What is with the nosey Toms?

xYn5M7H.png

Finally though, they both went to sleep.

Twiggy and Elizabeth are still camping, as mentioned before. Today though, Twiggy will be going out to get some cuttings and berries of new plants.

PuAuWlx.png

Elizabeth puts on some sausage and peppers for breakfast.

5EtgaBG.png

"Hey Elizabeth, wanna play catch?"

"What are you talking about? We don't even have a..."

"Catch!" *Blows a kiss*

:D Ah Twiggy.

MJg11Ev.png

We'll be going on a 'fishing trip' later with Elizabeth, but as we do need fish anyways and Twiggy was sleepy, I sent her over here.

CeA6Avh.png

Ah cool, this guy caught a pet box.

Q00Ny7r.png

And another one! :open_mouth:

x5nd8fy.png

Finally, all rested and ready, I sent Twiggy out to the woods. We first come across some unknown berries. Luckily, without actually eating it, she deduced that it was muckleberry.

6Gmv0uh.png

No, we aren't keeping pet bugs (maybe to feed to our frogs), but rather it's for ointments and, yes, even eating if we get tired of the same food.

5LZGerK.png

Fireflies. We need those for insect repellent I think.

Rkv21mw.png

"I'm Spartacus!"

"No I'm Spartacus!"

No, now you're both a part of our nature walk.

BXgknkw.png

:confounded: Yeah this one was my fault for suggesting to eat it. We...ate fireweed. DX

VkWlycE.png

Huh. This looks suspicious.

l96s79x.png

We came across the old hermit's place. You got bug problems too, man?

LlkF1zu.png

"Hi sir, I'm here to take clippings of your plants."

"Sure thing, pretty lady."

"I'm taken."

"Ok"

HxGS30M.png

Don't worry. I didn't make her eat the mushrooms.

PMdkam7.png

Sing it with me!!

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay. I sleep all night and I work all day..."

48hNb0o.png

While the hermit sleeps, Twiggy strikes...for clippings.

fudn3Km.png

I figured, if it's in a garden, it can't be all bad. We didn't know what it was, but apparently it tasted good.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Speaking of stuff that happened, as said in last post. Twiggy and Elizabeth visited the old hermit's place one last time... Before that though, we do find that the woods are indeed haunted.

ewHcau5.png

Okay this literally made me cry. A sad ghost in the middle of the woods. Dear mighty knows what happened to her in the living world and now she's all alone here? Elizabeth you're up. Get yer backside over here.

yakveZM.png

"Hey, it's okay. What happened? Did you lose some body?"

"Sniff...That's not funny...like the rest of the world. You'll all be ashes and bone soon so why be so happy..."

Yeah we found out she has the gloomy trait. :|

s83blSu.png

Even with that though, Elizabeth tries her best to impersonate a policial monkey...which didn't work.

ArhgL30.png

"Sorry we couldn't make you feel better."

"It's okay. I died not laughing anyways. Water tends to do that when it fills your lungs."

And then she disappeared into thin air. :cold_sweat:

AamxD3Z.png

Luckily, the old hermit's place is not haunted, Twiggy asking him something.

"Mind if we borrow your garden for a moment?"

j5aSMkw.png

"Twiggy what are you doin'?"

"Singing to you 'cause I thought it would put you in a mood."

"There's no place to woohoo here. What are you talking about?"

DRYa6KV.png

"Actually it's not for woohoo. It's for this."

"You got a new bug?"

IMAh1st.png

"If bugs look like this, I'd be catching more, but you mind if I catch and keep you?"

veBmOMI.png

Let's take that as a "yes"

With camping trip over, Twiggy and Elizabeth returned to the farm. As we've gathered a lot of new plants, we need to get to work planting them all.

OTinHUv.png

First order of business though. C'mon Oscar. Time to go back to guarding the gate and dancing to your tunes. We also brought back one of the lamps for him so he doesn't get afraid of the dark.

anpWVod.png

Now to get down to business

yCGgi59.png

"Who wants some mystery meat? You a good boy? C'mon!"

OUsRqbF.png

Maybe it's Twiggy's high level or maybe the soil, but these plants grew quick!

ZM5T02M.png

Next morning...popcorn? Eh why not.

lvz7bNk.png

Yes, the shelf is accessable, but even I don't put dishes up there. Someone clean that.

dkpPtA0.png

Alright Elizabeth while Twiggy does some water, how's about making some actual breakfast.

aqrlXVn.png

I moved our shelves around at this point so they wouldn't put dishes there. Oddly enough, for two loonies that enjoy the outdoors, eating on the couch inside seems to be prefered.

I0Q4Nne.png

:D It looks like Twiggy is feeding Oscar her breakfast.

OLQ0Dh2.png

After a bit of water, apparently these two decided to go dancing by Oscar's boombox.

jAaQxCw.png

There's something I've never seen before, or in a long while: Reading on the toilet.

No, I'm serious. I don't remember really seeing that. In Main Save, Peter may have done that, but I don't remember ever seeing anyone else do that.

dskcbAT.png

And Oscar gets some more chin scratches
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

As said, we went to play "Where's Waldo?" with Jasimine, or as my MC Commander called her, Eden.

Tc73MFa.png

First we try the most obvious place, Magnolia Park

ysjTKP7.png

We didn't find her, nor wild glowfruit (yes that's what I'm calling it.) around, but I did find a rock on a hill. Can sims climb slopes?

1HAz43b.png

I guess they can cause Twiggy got up here.

9TerD3p.png

Call me a derp, or whatever you like, but I honestly thought that our sims couldn' climb slopes. Guess that was proven wrong.

ZHOdDTo.png

We hit up the park in Oasis Springs but...nada...although we did find Lacey walking by...along with stalker Nancy. Must. Resist. Urge.To. Feed Nancy to...Oscar.

Qp1kVyO.png

We tthen tried that lil park in Windenburg and...seriously guys you were at the last park. Stop pulling a Nancy Landgraab.

QH5oBWz.png

At least the local crazy guy likes his plans. Still no sign of Eden though.

P1vZUHS.png

Plummed out, I cheated a bit and read about a garden at that lot where you find the Sylvan Glade. Nice sign.

ghDxcXf.png

And lo! We found her!

8yPzWn7.png

Yup. Just look for the melon

Oex0jW6.png

"Hi I'm Twiggy. I heard you got the goods?"

"Goods? I'm not giving out buzzberry seeds if that's what..."

"No, no. Glowfruit."

"Glowfr...Or Growfruit. Oh yeah sure. Have some."

0tGbjQX.png

And by "some" she meant one. *Hah* Well challenges are meant to be challenging so...time will tell.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I can't put it off any longer. I am too excited and need to share. :3Twiggy and Elizabeth got married! Like I said, prepare for

FwSK24g.png

Twiggy brought Elizabeth to the Sylvan Glade, telling her to keep her eyes closed and her back turned.

"Can I look yet?

"No, no. Just wait a moment.

tjQzivl.png

"Okay can I turn around now?"

"Yeah you can turn around now."

Seems Twiggy had to get dressed.

xu3A2n7.png

"Okay who are you and what did you do with my Twiggy?"

"Haha, it's me. I'm just dressed up is all."

"And for what would that be?"

je7ediP.png

Twiggy took Elizabeth's hands.

"Well, for our wedding. See, in our family, on my mother's side, we celebrate Mother Nature and the spirits that work with her. So, I was wondering, if you wanted to, if you wanted to get married with a Springtime Marriage Ceremony. We can go with something else if you want something more extravagent."

54Ij6RO.png

"I got no issue with that. I think I got something that might fit something like this anyways."

U3KdhAA.png

Elizabeth quickly changed into something closer to a wrap-like style (or close to what we could style with the clothes given)

FrLP43U.png

"Well? What do ya think?"

"Heh. I'm quite liking the look myself, especially the blue."

RoZ5tcS.png

The two would eventually move over here where Twiggy had everything set up for the ceremony.

3V95MRu.png

"Do I have to say anything special or something?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary."

RaJ5yMY.png

Twiggy and Elizabeth expressed their love for each other while holding hands.

SYogHR5.png

Rings were then exchanged like any other festival.

S26vouw.png

And of course the obligary kiss. :3 OMG this made me so happy!!

HlMXp4A.png

And they also slipped in a tight embrace as well.

ka6PeVM.png

Before cutting the cake, Twiggy explained that it was usually tradition to eat a strawberry before and after the cake for blessings of health and fertility.

"Ah, Twiggy? You okay?"

"Did we remember to feed Oscar?"

6bhY4VK.png

>w< Eek! Caught sharing of wedding cake. And yes, that's strawberry flavoured too.

PgsOUZK.png

Twiggy also explained that coins were also tossed in a fountain for luck and fortune.

j0JIvik.png

Elizabeth tried her hand at coin tossing.

lI973a1.png

With the cake put away, they finish off the strawberries.

7GriGml.pngNt2E13x.png

I plan on getting a proper photo for their "wedding" photo, but I had them take pictures of each other. Really like how they turned out.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Twiggy and Elizabeth are finding the farming life a bit hard, especially now since Twiggy just needs to evolve 10 excellent plants for her aspiration and yet we can't seem to get past "great" on even the strawberries.

ttday39.png

When fun gets low, I have found Elizabeth loves playing with Oscar and finally I caught his lil tease with the cake.

BjsbrSn.png

"No! Bad Oscar! We don't tease with cake unless it's the mailman, okay?"

dqmr2yC.png

I put their pictures up. As said, I do plan on getting a 'proper' wedding photo done as well, but the Sylvan Glade is just so pretty.

x6Bout9.png

Yup, Twiggy's droppin'. I think you two need a night out.

hciYNM0.png

We first hit up the bar, what's-his-name apparently wanting to watch us. Go ahead, bud. But if you want something more exciting, you guys do have your club downstairs.

TYlahw3.png

Aw! It fell!

mJEKQMh.png

Later, this guy joined us.

"Plum yeah! I won again!"

"Twiggy?"

"Yeah. Let's hit up the cafe before he starts getting us to bet money."

Eoj1Jg6.png

Dear @SimGurus you guys sure sims don't have food preferences? Twiggy always orders this.

XVuCnj7.png

"So this guy just barged in on our game and always kept winning. You can only take so many rounds, ya know?"

"Mhm...BTW you free this evening, sweetheart?" She was flirty.

"Ah no. I'm married. As sweet as you might be, you also don't look like someone that would be up for standing in the mud for 5 hours tryin' to catch salmon AKA my perfect night out."

I5NRmHz.png

"So ah...Geoff? Can we discuss your stalker of a wife?"

"Oh don't worry. What she doesn't know is I'm a cop. I always keep an eye on her."

"Then why are you here when she was at the bar we just left."

"Ahh...drones! Yeah! Drones!"

"We don't...have those..."

shfVa9q.png

We then hit up the pool and just as Twiggy was using the bathroom, Ulrike walked in on her. Let's just say that she had a few choice words.

XX02Y3B.png

"And another thing, unless you want to become pet food for my sweet Oscar, you won't do that again, got it!"

Xev2c44.png

It was actually morning when they returned (Don't worry, Oscar was fed before and after.) and with the two of them begging for sleep, Twiggy decided it was time to hire a gardener to help. Yes, I know I could just make a club, but Twiggy still needs to do some of this for her aspiration.

M0bd9qW.png

I know our outhouse is awesome, lady, but shouldn't you do your job first instead of checking out or toilet. :|

niXrusM.png

That's better.

Speaking of Twiggy, we had some small stuff happen.

Uv3fsfb.png

The glowfruit finally produced fruit...one. :| Am I the only one that's had this happen, or are glowfruit the equivalent to the lumberry in Pokemon: Basic care and you only get one fruit.

tvJ9j0Q.png

Twiggy and Elizabeth are usually up earlier than most as it takes a while to work the garden, even with a hired gardener now as she only shows up on Wednesdays. Twiggy played with Oscar a bit after feeding him. Who needs kids when you have a carnivorous cowplant?

uMW9sxq.png

Hi Maria!

NuHSF4z.png

ArgleFlargleBlargle!! We have all but one egg now!

9DKQcA0.png

I saw Elizabeth had a negative moodlet. Apparently working out in the sun too long had made her feverish.

s0cm5q2.png

As Twiggy and Elizabeth don't have a computer, we resorted to good ol' fashioned Orange Juice and bed rest.

gZgHeAb.png

I don't know why gardening doesn't increase fun levels when you're high level gardening skills. Elizabeth's fun was low so I had her heat up the campfire.

Cj4ERhG.png

Apparently Twiggy wanted to heat up something else though...lol. Guess we should hit the bar.

qZikfw1.png

It was Knight Night, Twiggy and Elizabeth soon chatting up a sad Bjorn.

yiQrHnZ.png

"Let's have some common decency. Wanna make out?"

"So long as it isn't with any suits of armour, sure."

oIzwGZ0.png

:smirk: Eheh

guLDQed.png

And then right to the fooseball table. Alright you two. Time to head home.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Short post about the farm.

vwfNJH1.png

One of the glowfruit trees finally produced more than one fruit...it produced 2. :| Ah well. Take advantage and keep plantin'.

01z0fr7.png

I rearranged the farm again. I'm thinking of using the "greenhouse" for spliced plants as they would need some 'controlled' conditions.

iBeCHBq.png

Elizabeth getting breakfast on the go while Twiggy was out showering.

cfoEeqI.png

They have chairs outside, even a table, but nope. This is where they always sit and eat.

XyUaJDA.png

Elizabeth's Social was down so I let her go out to talk to the glowfruit trees. She's a level 6 gardener now

dDHj1AH.png

And we're back to our usual scene.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

As said, I sent Twiggy and Elizabeth to the Desert Jewel Spa and Resort for a "honeymoon" Also, warning: Big Post.

Sscp9mf.png

Well, there is yoga here so that might explain why Twiggy and Elizabeth are in their workout gear.

m8SI1cR.png

They soon went in to change into robes and.... :| There is a cowplant with your name on it, woman I swears. Stop stalking my sims!

LwM5sV7.png

Aw! Hi Harlow!

gznODCO.png

She may seem like a regular townie to you guys, but actually she isn't. If you had seen the black haired fellow named Sakura in my Easter posts, this is mom, Alice Miruchi. Sadly, in Main Save as I had an issue when trying to fix something, Alice "died," thus leaving Sakura on his own. Luckily in 2nd World (and here) she is quite alive and well and apparently taking a job as a massage therapist. Sakura is in this save to, but I haven't seen him yet.

6spC3bk.png

"Whoa! That's huge!"

*Snort* "That's what..."

"Liz..."

MXJJcnj.png

I let them do things on their own unless they were being slow. Twiggy took up residence in the sauna for a bit.

Ap1NH4K.png

Meanwhile, Elizabeth got a foot massage from Alice.

"Ack! Woman you tryin' to break bones?"

"Sweetie, I had a husband in the army who I had to massage his feet for after drills. I'll tell you what I told him: "Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it."

qWv1GeB.png

Elizabeth eventually got used to Alice's techniques. Even had a good reponse it too.

"Ya know, lady. You ain't bad."

mgoF3NX.png

The two went swimming for a bit when I eventually saw them get out of the water. I didn't tell them to do that. So...

DZJYSOj.png

I had found they ran up to the sauna...

4HmTHZ0.png

To woohoo! Another instance of autonomous woohooing and again, they weren't flirty. I guess the setting just got them in the mood. And well, saunas are known to make things...steamy. :wink:

pYS8bDz.png

Harlow trying his best on the yoga mat.

STRLLFD.png

Big heart for the big finish!

ZrYsF6N.png

So I have found the spa doesn't have a bartender so if you download the place, you will need to hire one. Hey, at least the girls got drinks.

ixFv9DM.png

I think I need to break Twiggy from the juice for a bit. She's bringing it to the washroom with her. :D

tEQeQpb.png

The two then went up to the master suite. No woohoo, but they were making out.

"Mmph...Shall we call it a night?"

"Why? What else did you want to call it? 'Fido'?"

"You dork. Heh..."

TVY5Gp7.png

Good night you two.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

And now, Part 2 of Twiggy's and Elizabeth's honeymoon.

MNFevq0.png

Maybe it's a bug, maybe the guy's a bro or maybe it's because we hired him, but this guy would just not stop making drinks. He seems quite proud of himself though.

wkit5OY.png

With all those drinks though, what do we do? Drink all the drinks!! WARNING: Do not try downing this many drinks IRL even if it's juice. Your bladder and tummy will sue.

nFzxst4.png

While the girls got dressed for some more massages and relaxation, I saw Alice coming up from downstairs. I'm gonna assume she was swimming and if you're wondering, she is not like Emma or your typical gramma. At her age, she will wear a two piece bikini if she wants to. This is also the woman who does more partying than her young adult son (at least when I'm story-telling...LOL).

sIQctdz.png

Finally got the girls down and look who's also working here! I like to think this is Harlow's first day on the job and he's brushing up on massage techniques.

fnAe7l2.png

Decided to test him out with Elizabeth

"Okay so...how does this Swedish Massage go..."

"If it involves Swedish meatballs and candy fish, you're doin' it wrong."

1SHVEGB.png

Overall, he did real good.

Vb6APfQ.png

My hand is amazing!

bjc3gGH.png

Well lady if you think your hand's amazing, how about massaging Twiggy's hands then.

qQpDjts.png

Apparently the hermit from Granite Falls likes the spa too.

5ZH8bwl.png

Complimentary robes it seems. Either that or the girls go by the saying about taking the 'free stuff' from hotels and resorts. :joy:

04G2v1c.png

After all that though, it looks like they had a great time

Also, and sadly I didn't upload the screenshot, Twiggy is now fireproof! If you fill out the Freelance Botanist aspiration, your sim becomes fireproof...dunno what that has to do with growing a garden, but hey, they do have a wood stove that might decide to backfire sometime.

I sadly don't have anything really much to post tonight on account that my game was suffering some super lag and a bug where I couldn't drag stuff out to plant. I am fearing that it might be the farm doing it. If that is the case, I may have to either minize it, move some crops out, or bring the save to an end, which I kind of don't want to do yet as I would like for Twiggy and Elizabeth to complete the first part of the growfruit challenge and unlock the green planter.

FK20INY.png

I would like to report though that we finally completed out egg collection. Apparently this polka dot one is common. That was the first one we ever found. :|

c81WJVE.png

And of course, we bought Mr. Bun Buns for Oscar. Sure he can't really do much with it, but it keeps him company along with his teddy bear at night.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Some sad news and don't worry, it's not about Oscar. It is about the farm though. I had tried culling townies, repairing and even resetting my folders, but I found the lag to still be there. As I feared, the farm itself was just too large and the growing plants were causing it.

ffFoxLp.png

We pretty much had to half the farm. I decided to focus mostly on the growfruit, as that is the next challenge we are trying for and kept some of the more expensive/important plants, such as our berries. We did keep some of the other plants though, including our spliced ones. We will probably see about planting these around in the towns.

8vR0xOC.png

Because we 'sold' half the farm though, Twiggy and Elizabeth were finally able to get a computer. Sure it runs on a 56k modem and the ports are all serial, and it can only be hooked up to a dot-matrix printer, but it can be used now to get medicine and also....

i6X5L03.png

Thiiis...Ehehehe...I think you can figure out what we're gonna do with this thing. Time to hit the gym!

JamZkBq.png

First time I ever saw an alien as a gym coach. Well when ya comes down to Earth, I guess you need to make money somehow.

wqGcn9N.png

Elizabeth greets our target.

"Hi lady. I heard you like to stalk-I mean- talk! Yeah!"

1ifXHaI.png

:joy:@MDianaSanders Remember in Activity Feed you mentioned Eliza to feed to the cowplant? Look who showed up...LOL. She ain't our target though, nor are we feeding Oscar low quality.

c9Me3Nu.png

"Hocus Pocus Alakazam! Llamacorns and Garden Gnomes!"

nnU8TP3.png

"Mwahaha!"

Elizabeth...Please don't channel Glitch. :cold_sweat:

8IZwlJz.png

So unless you're setting the thing on fire, you're not gonna get actual reactions with the voodoo doll, just moodlets. So if that's the case, cold water it is. Ehehe...Dazed and confused, Miss Landgraab?

tIohZuK.png

Thaat's right. You just dance to the music all loopy-like.

CzWRqVO.png

"So Nancy I was wondering if Malcolm..."

"Malcolm is son!"

"Well..yes..but I was wondering if he was seeing..."

"Malcolm sees with eyes!"

:joy: Oh man! She's lost it!

uu8geU2.png

After the gym, Twiggy and Elizabeth went home to enjoy some fresh garden salad, Elizabeth sharing her conspiracy theories.

"No seriously! There are other sims out there that are like robots and we live in a world made of 1's and 0's!"

Note that in Twiggy's and Elizabeth's world, as it isn't part of the Main Save/2nd World Universe, there are no AIs to speak of.

FCEABRV.png

And then before bed, I had to move the computer because Twiggy couldn't get to her side and Elizabeth was sound asleep.

As I've hinted in my last post, Twiggy and Elizabeth have a new family member.

xz8qg5A.png

The next day, I figured Twiggy and Elizabeth could go to the park and...Olivia why aren't you in school?

kghXype.png

Malcolm I know you're evil but you should be in school too, bud

"Don't care"

DL5eNnR.png

And this Twiggy and Elizabeth "trying for a baby." :D C'mon. With Oscar and a farm, did you really think we'd be going for an actual kid? That and I don't have MC Commander set up to do stuff like that. Not in this save anyways.

UXm25D5.png

Success!

uNsaQtY.png

:| Malcolm, you're playing chess by yourself.

"Don't care"

aslyOyR.png

I sent Twiggy to go take a nap while Elizabeth kept fishing. She soon caught a violin. :joy:

RhEfKiG.png

:love: Someone forgot to finish cooking these tofu dogs! Twiggy wake up! Free food!!

Qkzhtya.png

Hey, sometimes you gotta take advantage of what you can find.

3bLtpaN.png

Back home, Elizabeth plants her 'child'

TuiKJUK.png

Welcome to the farm, Fiona. And how to tell her from Oscar? She has the violin. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

We have some more Twiggy and Elizabeth antics.

EITI92z.png

First up, after fixing the toilet...again, Twiggy was in a playful mood and started splashing in the puddles around the toilet. If we get seasons, this won't gross me out as much. :|

BlTkK2m.png

Elizabeth, that ain't the kind of cake one should be eating at 8 in the morning. Twiggy, let's make some pancakes.

Xtn0n5x.png

:| Apparently we need more counterspace and sims are like us. They will skip the salad and go for the cake.

u9UEFxB.png

Finally got those pancakes made.

O8YkyGh.png

Fiona's now a lil baby cowplant. :3

wPDHAaY.png

After garden work, we got the 20 growfruit we needed so we went to meet with Jasmine. Twiggy decided she wanted to talk to the plants though.

PvTSjzN.png

After exchanging the growfruit, we ask for some fertilizer so we can grow a perfect one. We also minized the trees at home as I actually think the lag might have been the trees as well. Before we head home though, we need to go work off that cake.

rEnACwg.png

Hello again, Nancy. How's that headache?

"What head-"

*Uses voodoo doll*

AUK6GnM.png

And lo! We finally find the rare Sakura. Seriously this is the first time I've actually seem him around.

LjneM5R.png

Dear Mighty Miss Kim-Lewis (Spencer-Kim?), eat a cookie!

eUlGpp3.png

"Hey Nancy, how's everything."

"Everything on movie go boom!"

:D

qRBHKmE.png

:joy: We have even more fun by prank calling Nancy.

"Hello is this BubbaHunkaburning love?"

"What?"

"I'm calling about the 3-legged llama for sale"

CchAemm.png

*ROTFL* :joy: I have now found my most favorite thing with Elizabeth.

SUFUeUj.png

For our new planter, I decided we could grow these lilies as they would look nice on the front porch.

7NraPpM.png

Giving Fiona some much needed water.

LE5RUiU.png

"Ya know when your big brother was your age, he was always thirsty for water. Now you take up all that soil nutrients now and someday you'll be as big as him!"

U5WpzWw.png

And finally, we plant our lilies.

So Twiggy and Elizabeth needed some fun and as Twiggy wanted to woohoo...I figured...

UOInz81.png

Well....

Bh4OSpu.png

Yeah... :D And apparently the bartender quite enjoyed the show.

IfkTPk0.png

"Phew! That was amazing!"

"Yeah...quite the shoe-in"

"Twiggy!"

xnryn2S.png

"Hey...Ya know a place we haven't been in a while?"

"I think I know where you're talking about..."

Q9gcsdl.png

Yup. We're hitting up the spa.

LpZx7GF.png

Alice talking to a client.

"Look. As awesome as your day might be, I'm trying to get the money to pay for bills and buy a stuffed bunny. Sakura? You doin' alright over there, honey?"

9IJ4X3g.png

"No. No I am not." :D Aw! Apparently to try and get him to socialize a bit, Alice had Sakura join the staff at the spa. What makes this hilarious and sad is that 1)He's squeamish so mess and fish make him uneasy and 2) He's socially awkward which makes him embarrassed at times.

zFS7loq.png

Agh! Naked man! :D

M0zgRxQ.png

And...

bgU0AGF.png

Yup. Hey this was their fav spot last time we were here.

VcucPMA.png

Oh Sakura sweetie. Maybe you'll be lucky and the game will give you a new job.

"Please...Please. I can't stand cleaning these fish tanks!"

jFKhP8I.png

Maria came in for a hand massage and apparently Bob is working here now too.

86SrIwc.png

The world's saddest spa employee.

"Mom. I swear...You are cruel...."

hL6iYxj.png

I actually wanna leave this here to see if we can get a trash plant. Dunno why.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

We did quite a lot today, which I'll break up in a few posts.

2ro5ZwW.png

Fiona is now grown up and we got her a cute lil blue bear so we can tell the difference between her and Oscar.

tMpqaS0.png

We're slowly testing out the lag limit by planting plants. This time we're trying an apple tree.

Ysu9Lmb.png

With everyone fed and the plants sorted, I decided we should head out for a bit. First, to the pool as I'm trying to get Twiggy and Elizabeth to exercise more. Hey @SimGurus , why doesn't gardening for a while count as exercise too? Guess because of the level system thing?

NqFoaac.png

Yeah...that cannonball didn't exactly work. This isn't raising fun levels. Let's try the nightclub.

DmLPyRp.png

Well that's one way to have fun.

m2O44cq.png

That moment when Nancy Landgraab is watching you woohoo with your wife.

tlLhksQ.png

"You two were busy."

"Unlike you and your husband, apparently, Nancy."

Ooooh!

j50DIuV.png

And just to seal the deal. Plant one, Twiggy!

E6ovNid.png

Looks like Elizabeth has been getting the exercise idea. Twiggy on the other hand...went for the cake.

Hby1D5I.png

We now also have a trash plant. Any idea of the fruit is good fertilizer?

BKYXr7u.png

First off, we feed Fiona and Oscar before we send them to "daycare" AKA the inventory. Then we head to the cafe

RNWcGT9.png

"So we totally should go back to Granite Falls and go fishing."

"If we can get more money, sure."

FuswRmn.png

Maria joins the conversation for a bit, although we soon gotta go. There's a movie on around 12.

ThAzNU1.png

Really trying to get that money in, Katrina, I see.

FPsLl0K.png

The place I downloaded was set up as a cafe (Might change to lounge I dunno) but it did have the popcorn machine. The ladies watched that Dog Go Home movie

SUoIInR.png

"Aw! That puppy's so cute!"

a8N1uc9.png

Twiggy moved to get a better view of the screen, crying at the end where the puppy makes it back home.

vwzdBIz.png

Things I learned today: Big video games make you focused. :open_mouth:

VKaG7Ot.png

Next up we go to the lounge and...Creeper vibes! Creeper Vibes! :cold_sweat:

E9h3IPt.png

Why is it that when I have elder entertainers working in my saves that they get the weirdest of outfits. :|

Ea9ThLf.png

"Didn't your mother ever teach you how to dress, young lady?"

"I dunno. Maybe you should ask yours at the circus."

gToXTJR.png

"Wait...I don't play you. Where did you get a tablet?"

"Eheheheh..."

I may have to put Jaz in here, buddy. Well, if only cops could arrest Kleptos...lol
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Last post for the night, I promise. As said, Twiggy and Elizabeth hit up the spa again, only to find a...well...worker not enjoying his job.

6s8nBvs.png

Ah Twiggy? You know there are beds upstairs, right?

BtWTRSL.png

Elizabeth went to try yoga autonomously. Good for her. Even better. She's starting to get fitter.

o50L6qp.png

After Twiggy's nap, I had the girls go downstairs with the intention of some hottub fun when I saw Sakura with another 'face'. At first, I thought he was just having issues with the fish again.

5byeIMR.png

Alice looks like she was concerned.

"Sakura? You doing alright? I know the fish bother you but..."

"I'm fine."

"But you're usually talking..."

"I'm. Fine."

9RLGAZh.png

That does not look fine. That in fact looks like someone's angry.

UYg1e08.png

I asked Twiggy to chat with him and see if he was okay.

"Heya. So someone said you were being a grumpy gus?"

"My name is Sakura."

CCSD8cT.png

Yeah he was definitely upset. We couldn't even get him to calm down.

"Look, miss. I didn't even want to be here. But apparently it's supposed to help me get back into socializing again according to my mother. Bad enough they have fish tanks and water and mess and...ugh...I can't take it, okay?"

"Well, there is an upside ya know."

"Which is?"

rmbs86M.png

"Employee discount on massages and yoga. You look like someone that could take advantage of that."

He was actually starting to cheer up.

"Yeah. That's true. I could actually use some massage for my hands."

Sdqk8SY.png

Sakura had to go. Looks like Twiggy's happy.

W1UTZw8.png

As is Mr. Miruchi.

So after cheering up Sakura, Twiggy and Elizabeth called it a night and slept upstairs.

elBISSO.png

Next morning and Twiggy and Elizabeth are in Chez Sul Sul having some breakfast. I kinda improved the place to have a snack machine. Kinda reminds me of the hotel I stayed at once.

heBnw1a.png

Apparently on Sundays, Alice teaches yoga.

xqNR6KX.png

"Now ladies, if you try this..."

"Nu-uh. I'm out"

"Same here."

"Psh! Lazy young folk."

3PwmJ4K.png

Seems Clara wanted to meditate instead of trying yoga.

2OUl2PU.png

So according to those oranges and lemons, Nancy is either imagining herself in a fruit salad, or has always wanted to be the sour of lemonade.

7OYybhy.png

Really enjoying fish corner, eh Twiggy?

gfrkrqq.png

And then she went up here on her own. I think Twiggy has a sauna addiction.

WQHxhq4.png

Forgets your name but interesting seeing you work here.

WSQexuA.png

Kinda figured out Harlow's schedule now. Seems to work mostly on weekends.

6SAubL7.png

Ehehe... :smirk: Hey Twiggy had the whim. Let me be.

Udc85Vt.png

Oooh boy. For those that read Maria's Adventures, you'd remember that Nancy and Harlow had a thing before he started dating Maria. In this save though, I have no idea what they are like.

ztNJmsM.png

"Hey, Liz, I've been thinkin'..."

"Yeah?"

"How's about a lil...dip..."

CutKPCK.png

Twiggy you... :naughty:

6HT5W9X.png

"Ohho and where you think you're goin', sweetstuff?"

"Back in the water apparently."

wChN3t9.png

Eheh...you dorks :3

W2PXqER.png

And then back home. I realized our lilies are finally growing.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Okay folks, tis time to break out the sweatbands, pump some weights and put on the Richard Simmons VHS cause for a bunch of posts, Twiggy and Elizabeth are gonna be getting into shape. And no, not because I want to change them, I love 'em to bits, but apparently gardening doesn't count as exercise, nor does woohoo (Sorry Twiggy but even in the hottub, it doesn't count as swimming) and these two were really into eating cake for breakfast. First up, the gym!

D5BxQPW.png

Elizabeth always heads to these on her own so why stop her?

xKS7UWC.png

:flushed: I think we found Twiggy's angry doppleganger.

HGW2Y1b.png

Gotta hit a bit harder than that, Liz

F62wvV3.png

Twiggy pumping the weights.

TXju5fk.png

And Sakura enjoying a day off. In Main Save, he's always been more of a swimmer. So much so that he hulked out one time from so much of it.

Bk1HE2u.png

Next up, pool time where we find the gardener coming back from a swim.

"Swim? Try more like one more sidestroke to death, missy."

84kgkXE.png

For a guy that is supposed to live in the woods, you show up alot.

sgbzr2O.png

Will say that, although there's not much to swimming (maybe in the future there will be more, ya never know), in IRL, it's my favorite way to exercise.

EtOzUTd.png

"And for my next trick, I'm gonna imitate Miley Cyrus."

"Who?"

"I jumped in like a CANNONBALL!"

T8mBXV9.png

Someday I'll catch the dives mid-jump. :confounded:

Z9Gti5f.png

"Time to move, sweetheart. My turn to dive and I don't think you wanna feel the bellyflop that might result."

"Heh...Only during wo-"

"Liz!"

jeJjvZ6.png

Okay I don't play you either. Where did you get the tablet?

"Stole it off some plum guy with a beard."
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Speaking of Twiggy and Elizabeth, I finally got the energy to play them again, although I will say playing on a giant flatscreen is quite different from getting close up on the laptop...lol.

M1NtgRq.png

As said, Twiggy and Elizabeth went to a museum to 'exercise' their minds, although I think next time I'll just send them to the library.

6c8Bgji.png

I would say this is a weekeday and you should be in school, Alexander, but at least you're actually doing school work.

fmPCMlP.png

Seems this alien has the right idea about how to learn about sim culture.

"Oh? I thought this was a store."

Superior intelligence may be questionable.

uP3MASe.png

Olivia's mom starting a painting it seems. I do wish they'd take these flippin' things home after they painted them. At least we have kleptos now. Hey Phil, ya busy?

ULtUJ7K.png

"Definitely some interesting pieces here."

"Ohh definitely."

"Which one's your fav, Liz?"

"The one with the speech function."

"Liz these are...Oh....Ah man..." :D

Ma3Kah5.png

"Sir I am from Sixam and I am learning about your system of currency and exchange."

"If you wanna learn about exchange, I'll give ya an' example: Take my wife. Seriously, take her."

nRPAF8E.png

Ooo, run in with Ulrike. Seems Twiggy was too preoccupied though. With what, well I think you can figure that out. :smirk:

CRvvloH.png

"So, how's about a fine piece of art like you come home with me, huh?"

"Haha, Liz you're crazy you know that?"

C3Tn6BR.png

"And so the llama jumped over the fence, wanting to get back to his kingdom so to turn back into the handsome prince and stop the evil sorceress..."

"Sir, I'm trying to do homework. That and that story sounds rather lame."

"Is not! It's a hidden gem, kid. Try reading some underappreciated classics sometimes."

As said, Twiggy and Elizabeth are still working on their growfruit tree and of course, if you don't have the really good fertilizer, fish is generally the next best thing.

Yn0aRba.png

We got it up to the next level at least, still a long long way to go though.

gKbO31S.png

Our typical mornings

SioKxPN.png

I made this national park myself. It's not on the gallery as, admittedly, it's rather lame at the moment. I am thinking of turning that whole street though into a huge park. There was a lot of debugging used in this.

6Z7UDIm.png

Why am I not surprised you showed up. If there's a body of water with a fishing sign, this guy seems to show up all the time.

qy7Jtnp.png

"See anything decent?"

"Meh. It's a beginner's pool, but might be something decent in there."

Wz9N6xa.png

"Yeah you go try that. I'm gonna just chill out right here."

BvcXWkQ.png

Kinda bummed I had to move the plants around the pool, but hey, I'm still trying to figure out this fishing sign thing.

1h0GdVQ.png

Twiggy meanwhile, after a brief swim, went to try playing horseshoes.

kjajQ1M.png

Maybe that's how you got your tablet? I'd say probably not, but then again Elizabeth caught a whole flippin' shower one time so why not?

WcasFWM.png

Elizabeth did alright, but there wasn't all that much biting.

kQZN9UF.png

Alright. We got our fertilizer fish.

e2qG8GS.png

Another one? What, are you using the flippin' tablet as bait?

3fnAHMy.png

Uhhh...buddy, that fish has already been caught by the woman standing next to you. Do ya mind not trying to reel her in?

1xiRBKa.png

Okay, I vote for kelp/seaweed to be a harvestable. Where I live, that stuff makes wonderful fertilizer. Is also said to keep away some pests too.

ZNbtYJj.png

I have no idea why she changed into her bathing suit for calling to travel, but okay.

imnzTBM.png

Back home we fertilize the tree...with the bass. >-> There's only plant that cane be fertilized by...ah...other means.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

So as said, I try to keep Twiggy and Elizabeth in shape. Not wanting to go to the gym each time, and the fact that I just love that build, as well as wanting to check on Sakura admittedly, we went to yoga.

GHqMatg.png

"Say...instead of running like maniacs and pumping weights, how about we contort our bodies in really odd shapes and get charlie horses?"

"Uh..what?"

"Yoga, Twiggy. Yoga. It helps the body and the mind."

mwm7GfA.png

I am starting to think Sakura is seriously hating his job. This is the second time we found him angry. Twiggy, I think he may need your help again.

DalIOm7.png

As a class was already going on, the girls mediated first.

mQntOYR.png

After focusing her mind, I sent her down to face the raging cherry blossom.

"Whoa, dude. You okay Sakura?"

"Ngh...Not particularly. Mom said she was taking a vacation day so may need to do overtime...You know how much I hate it here and.. ngh..."

FJ9gpnE.png

We were actually able to get him to calm down this time. There's the dork I knows. :3

hkW8UZY.png

"Look, I know it's hard, and I can sympathize. I have a brother myself who isn't really all that much of a people person. He's a rather huge nerd who can only really be comfortable around other geeks."

"Heheh. Guess myself and him have something in common then almost."

Actually a bit more, Mr. Miruchi. Twiggy's brother Carlos (who is on the gallery along with Twiggy. I played her single in this save) is also adopted as you were, although he's still a teen.

YnlndOv.png

Upstairs, Elizabeth was relaxing in the sauna before her's and Twiggy's yoga class.

debTT2p.png

Look, Don, sorry. First off, I don't have MC Commander set to do auto marriages and second, I am not in this save so no, we are not gonna be an item again like in @Ulfric_Grimbrand 's game. Go back to hitting on Nina.

ZL0oXl5.png

Ah Elizabeth? Usually works when you're wearing something other than a towel when doing yoga.

qC7HqIK.png

Much better, thanks.

aHP4t7L.png

Twiggy starting to regret everything.

VLpXinC.png

"Ahh...Liz I think I messed up there."

"Tis okay, girl. Just follow best you can."

MCJ0NU8.png

I gotta admit, Elizabeth is really into her yoga.

t5fefZL.png

C'mon Twiggy. You could have tried. Even Elizabeth is trying her best and she can't even do that pose all the way.

7lws9AP.png

One final stetch

lVb0aOS.png

"Resting pose and..."

"Yo, Twiggy. She said resting, not sleeping."

"Zzz"

RQxXkHZ.png

"Sorry I kinda messed up there, Liz."

"It's okay, sweetcheeks. You did your best at least."

N'aw! She did that kiss on her own after the lesson, as if to encourage Twiggy to keep trying. :3
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Like I said, back to Twiggy and Elizabeth

b7XKZKj.png

Okay, things are getting desperate. We only have 10 more days before the event closes. So, we're trying something crazy: Grafting our great growfruit onto our superb strawberries. We can only cross fingers that this works.

uAWXgil.png

And some fertilizer for luck. Okay we need some fun. Let's try the bluffs

kjuqADz.png

Hey, they're the only ones there so why not?

Gls5SSN.png

Amongst the blur is a failed diver.

AwBMG6U.png

Let's forget the swimming and put on a fire, eh?

9S4x4rm.png

There we go. Nice and toasty

csH2zPs.png

"That's not a fire."

"Huh?"

"It needs MORE FUEL!!"

3VQO3mX.png

Ah so that's why Twiggy added more fuel: Twiggy wanted to 'heat' things up...lol.

3DMmcnb.png

"Hey Twiggy?"

"Yeah?"

"You know I love you, right?"

"Of course, ya dork. That's why I married you!"

WPvPNwk.png

Twiggy then showed her appreciation by fire dancing on her own. I didn't even know she was at that high of a level. She didn't even burn herself once.

lZLY1zV.png

:O This is awesome!!!

0onebZ3.png

Like I said, no burns!

NaOVlsL.png

I guess Elizabeth enjoyed it cause they did this after. Woo!

GPIO9xy.png

As night fell, these two began to slow down as the flames dwindled.

1RR9IbD.png

"Mmph...shall we go home?"

"In a minute...you're keeping me warm."
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Gym time!

GJoHNQy.png

Have I mentioned that brisk showers are amazing!

"Let's do this!"

"Woot!"

rpvbVyy.png

"C'mon Caliente! You wanna be working a 9-5 at the local Starbucks or you wanna actually get that muscle and get somewhere!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Become the warrior! Make those arms as mighty as the eagle's wings! Wolves will run from you once I'm done sculpting my masterpiece!"

I think the gym coach is a bit insane. :flushed:

YJMSPkl.png

"Let's go, Twiggy! Think of that punching bag like that peeping tom at Granite Falls."

v2lNXCm.png

Maria getting in some exercise as well it seems.

LtwoHTw.png

Twiggy all proud that she's actually getting fitter.

Alright let's hit the spa to relax said muscles.

77q1zNz.png

Miss Munch I didn't know you were working here.

jpu9UIR.png

Elizabeth had tried to actually make Nancy happy through the voodoo doll, but it backfired. Aw. Well at least you have some nice sparkling juice.

HwzHpJs.png

Harlow was working, so I had Twiggy get a sports massage to help with any knots and tightness.

"Ooo! That kinda hurts, mister..."

oxmzAZz.png

The next shift was coming in and for once Sakura seems to actually enjoying his job. Also noticed that Alice wasn't working so I'm wondering if she's alright.

ZLtXL2V.png

"So like I said to Nancy, "I can't do a Swedish massage, I'm American..."

"Ah...I'm kinda busy here with a client and maybe you should read your manual again."

KaCzVef.png

Twiggy was impressed. Let's head home then.

3YrSFgr.png

She made herself and Elizabeth some protein plates.

mh6UWk7.png

Speaking of protein. Elizabeth, Fiona's hungry!

4DCIq1q.png

And then a nice cuddle with Oscar.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Gym time!

GJoHNQy.png

Have I mentioned that brisk showers are amazing!

"Let's do this!"

"Woot!"

rpvbVyy.png

"C'mon Caliente! You wanna be working a 9-5 at the local Starbucks or you wanna actually get that muscle and get somewhere!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Become the warrior! Make those arms as mighty as the eagle's wings! Wolves will run from you once I'm done sculpting my masterpiece!"

I think the gym coach is a bit insane. :flushed:

YJMSPkl.png

"Let's go, Twiggy! Think of that punching bag like that peeping tom at Granite Falls."

v2lNXCm.png

Maria getting in some exercise as well it seems.

LtwoHTw.png

Twiggy all proud that she's actually getting fitter.

Alright let's hit the spa to relax said muscles.

77q1zNz.png

Miss Munch I didn't know you were working here.

jpu9UIR.png

Elizabeth had tried to actually make Nancy happy through the voodoo doll, but it backfired. Aw. Well at least you have some nice sparkling juice.

HwzHpJs.png

Harlow was working, so I had Twiggy get a sports massage to help with any knots and tightness.

"Ooo! That kinda hurts, mister..."

oxmzAZz.png

The next shift was coming in and for once Sakura seems to actually enjoying his job. Also noticed that Alice wasn't working so I'm wondering if she's alright.

ZLtXL2V.png

"So like I said to Nancy, "I can't do a Swedish massage, I'm American..."

"Ah...I'm kinda busy here with a client and maybe you should read your manual again."

KaCzVef.png

Twiggy was impressed. Let's head home then.

3YrSFgr.png

She made herself and Elizabeth some protein plates.

mh6UWk7.png

Speaking of protein. Elizabeth, Fiona's hungry!

4DCIq1q.png

And then a nice cuddle with Oscar.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

And now, as I said, some spaaaaahhh time....LOL.

VRabOZ3.png

First things first though. Eggs and toast for breakfast.

eYnQRW6.png

Aw! This poor lone alien enjoying her baked potatoes.

r2osc9n.png

Checking over some gardening stuff and now it's off to relax after digging and watering.

A2OGmcW.png

"I sense a disturbance in the force. Why is one of my daughters working at 3 places at once?"

dB99Cbi.png

Oh no...I'm starting to think Alice got a job elsewhere and now Sakura is left on his own. From the looks of it, he's having an episode due to his social awkwardness. Not easy to deal with people when you don't exactly want them to see you. :cry:

h4FdowZ.png

What is it with you two and the fish tanks?

K9YjX02.png

Soon caught them leaving the Fishy Corner together. For where?

csGJS2L.png

:D You cheeky girls you! And yes, they did this on their own. They have a big preference for the sauna it seems.

csR2ChJ.png

:smirk: Really big preference.

gn4BRKA.png

Today Nancy tries to imitate a wallowing warthog...I'm sorry that was rude of me. Maybe chocolate dipped fruit?

txCqmvP.png

"Hey Liz?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"Heeh...I was expectin' a punchline, but that'll do too."

AYBPDrm.png

Sakura came up to serve drinks and still seemed to be a bit down.

EO2QdG4.png

He seemed to cheer up though once Twiggy spoke to him which is good.

"Ya know, Liz might be able to give you a few pointers to overcome that shyness of yours."

"Ah...I dunno about that, but I'll keep it in mind."

Xq38TP4.png

They needed some hygiene so why not?

YhPyolS.png

"Looks like I caught me a Twig."

"You gonna throw me back?"

"Hehe...Nah, I like the look of this one. Could say it's a great 'catch'."

"Liz..." :D

CdRt7lQ.png

"Marco!"

"Polo!"

qW21wiy.png

And then back home to check on the "kids". Will note that I finally gave Fiona a nightlight like her brother's and gave Oscar a violin too, although a blue one so we wouldn't get mixed up
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Twiggy and Elizabeth head out once more after the gardening.

prBrUap.png

We evolve a few more plants, wishing to the mighty that we could get a perfect one before next week! :confounded:

ojoPNPP.png

:joy: Oh man, call the townie fashion police!

8qMEKZs.png

"Mmwah! Hey Twiggy. Wanna hit the gym and get sweatier than we are already here?"

"Heh. Why not?"

aHjEget.png

Time to hit the gym and...Hi Don. No, I'm not gonna put my simself in here. No!

H2sBpA6.png

Guess Elizabeth wanted to try running instead of boxing today.

QVrHJhd.png

"UUUUGH!!! Man, is this what labour feels like?"

"How should I know, Twiggy? Our kids are cowplants."

lQOgEfb.png

Thought at first I saw a dust or fart cloud, come to find out Don was fighting some other woman on the street! :flushed:

aex5oSY.png

Yeesh, Don. I know we aren't together, but do you seriously have to go beating up other ladies just because of it?

"Yes! My love for you knows no bounds!"

Might wanna look up the definition of "bounds," dearie. You wouldn't like it.

z9KMKMf.png

Dina chatted up the both of them, completely bored out of her tree.

mpFQ3id.png

And then Twiggy took a tumble. C'mon. Let's go rest that sore head at the bar.

zMdNbwR.png

Oh hey, one of the freespirit household ladies working the bar. I'm terrible with names so leave me alone...lol.

eLg66AU.png

They needed some fun so let's try the llama game

qNc3LR6.png

Aaaannd down goes the llama..
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184