Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Logan Apartments Ready To Download!

Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
edited May 2018 in The Sims 2
I've worked really hard on these Logan Apartments and wanted to share with the community. They do contain custom content which I'm sorry I do not know the exact location of it all. It's a mixture of Holy Simoly on walls, floors and furniture and Modthesims. I know if you use Sims2Pack Clean Installer you can install the Apartments with no custom content and just the structure and any Maxis made content, however double clicking and installing regularly might install everything or might install some custom content and not all custom content. I'm not too familiar with sharing my lots and how it all works. If you have any questions though feel free to post and ask!

The Apartment Building consist of 3 rental units. Apartment Building is set on a beach lot so you feel like your living in paradise every day! Large community pool, kids playground, & tiki cookout area for hosting the perfect pool party! Each unit is decorated the exact same way on the inside so that when visiting townie neighbors it's decorated and ready to go! Each unit is 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open concept kitchen/dining/living area...and an accessible side porch, so you can add patio furniture and watch the kiddies in the pool or playing at the park. Apartment Building also contains a small gardening area for those that like to grow their own food, and don't worry the landlord can even help out with tending and watering.

This Apartment Building is perfect for the single Sim living alone or with a roommate to help pay rent, Also perfect for the small family. What I love about this apartment is when it's filled with small families and the bus comes in the morning you can see all the neighborhood kids getting on the bus. Also after school playing on the playground together builds strong friendships!

Apartment units range from $2,744 - 2,907 according to neighborhood view.

Onto the pictures! (Download link under Pictures)

Front view of units
Logan_Apartments_2.png
Logan_Apartments_1.png

Shot of one of the units
Logan_Apartments_15.png

Inside Pictures of the units
Logan_Apartments_10.png
Logan_Apartments_11.png

Top down picture
Logan_Apartments_4.png

Mailbox area where you get bills, and pay rent
Logan_Apartments_5.png

Private porch area that each unit has and can decorate
Logan_Apartments_3.png

Gardening Area
Logan_Apartments_8.png

Kids Playground Area
Logan_Apartments_6.png

Tiki Cookout Area NOTE: I have never personally had a problem with a Sim jumping into the decorative pool area. I know the only time a Sim can jump into a pool without a diving board or ladder is while playing Macro Polo. I've had plenty of Sims playing this and never had an issue. I did surround the pool in a thick white room divider type thing to help prevent this from happening, but like I said I never had an issue. NOTE 2: A second side note...before moving in any families you might want to go into the Apartment and remove the stereo from the tiki cookout area as I've had issues with Smustle! Especially with children coming off the bus and standing at the bus door smustling. The other children will not be able to get off the bus. This will self fix as eventually the bus will disappear and the children that were stuck inside will appear on the street...however it is a big inconvenience. I would have removed the stereo myself but it's not an issue if you don't have children living in the apartment building and it does give the tiki area a nice touch.
Logan_Apartments_7.png
Logan_Apartments_16.png

Pool Area
Logan_Apartments_9.png
Logan_Apartments_12.png
Logan_Apartments_14.png

View from behind
Logan_Apartments_13.png

Download link
Logan Apartments
angrycat.gif
Post edited by Summerbear5 on

Comments

• Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Beautiful! I'll be sure to download this later. I'm not a huge fan of the whole apartment thing (I've lived in them too long in my own life to want to virtually as well lol) but these are lovely! Thank you!
  • Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
    Thank you @Olivesplum06

I also have another set of apartments I'm going to be uploading. It's four houses set on the largest lot with a community center...doesn't feel like apartment living it's very nice.
    angrycat.gif
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    Hi :)

It's Great! I love the buildings and the colors. :+1:
  • thegummybear13thegummybear13 Posts: 310 Member
    Can this be downloaded with all the cc ?
    tumblr_o2lz9mNWaj1sbr6who1_400.gif

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Wow this is gorgeous!! You did a great job.
    .before moving in any families you might want to go into the Apartment and remove the stereo from the tiki cookout area as I've had issues with Smustle! Especially with children coming off the bus and standing at the bus door smustling.

This made me laugh so hard! I am going to keep it just so I can see this! :D

I'm not exactly sure if all of the CC is included. I packaged it with all the CC but not sure if you'll need to download additional meshes or anything. If you see something in the photos that aren't in your version let me know and I can try to track it down best I can.
    angrycat.gif
  • thegummybear13thegummybear13 Posts: 310 Member
    edited May 2016

I'm not exactly sure if all of the CC is included. I packaged it with all the CC but not sure if you'll need to download additional meshes or anything. If you see something in the photos that aren't in your version let me know and I can try to track it down best I can.

thank you :) i will let you know when i get the chance :blush: !
    tumblr_o2lz9mNWaj1sbr6who1_400.gif

Just a quick post to let people know I've updated the download links, if you have any problems let me know =)
    angrycat.gif
  • juulieKuujuulieKuu Posts: 1 New Member
    The design is simply fantastic! I've been looking for apts to include in my cities as want to offer alternative living spaces for my sims. I will certainly check this one out; hopefully not too large ... 50x50(?) is largest I have in Newcrest...sigh...I've seen some fabulous creations where the size gets to 64x64(or something large like that). I hope u also do apt buildings with stacked individual rental apts (using elevators). I've downloaded a Victorian townhouses with separate entrances but aren't separate apts...so very lovely in design but not functional for my purposes...AGAIN...simply fantastic design work...keep it up...and maybe even have apts for 20x30 lots...thanks for all your hard work and time. ...JuuliKuu
  • saishousaishou Posts: 276 Member
    Magnificent design! I'm so downloading this, thank you for sharing your build! <3
    Keep moving forward.

- My Art - Website - OriginID : saishou
    pv_by_sai_shou-dbye3yu.jpg
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited May 2018
    do you have screenshots please?
    none of these are showing :(
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

@marcel21 Thank you for letting me know about the broken image links. :smile:
    All fixed now! Happy Simming!
    angrycat.gif
    I've worked really hard on these Logan Apartments and wanted to share with the community. They do contain custom content which I'm sorry I do not know the exact location of it all. It's a mixture of Holy Simoly on walls, floors and furniture and Modthesims. I know if you use Sims2Pack Clean Installer you can install the Apartments with no custom content and just the structure and any Maxis made content, however double clicking and installing regularly might install everything or might install some custom content and not all custom content. I'm not too familiar with sharing my lots and how it all works. If you have any questions though feel free to post and ask!

The Apartment Building consist of 3 rental units. Apartment Building is set on a beach lot so you feel like your living in paradise every day! Large community pool, kids playground, & tiki cookout area for hosting the perfect pool party! Each unit is decorated the exact same way on the inside so that when visiting townie neighbors it's decorated and ready to go! Each unit is 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open concept kitchen/dining/living area...and an accessible side porch, so you can add patio furniture and watch the kiddies in the pool or playing at the park. Apartment Building also contains a small gardening area for those that like to grow their own food, and don't worry the landlord can even help out with tending and watering.

This Apartment Building is perfect for the single Sim living alone or with a roommate to help pay rent, Also perfect for the small family. What I love about this apartment is when it's filled with small families and the bus comes in the morning you can see all the neighborhood kids getting on the bus. Also after school playing on the playground together builds strong friendships!

Apartment units range from $2,744 - 2,907 according to neighborhood view.

Onto the pictures! (Download link under Pictures)

Front view of units
    Logan_Apartments_2.png
    Logan_Apartments_1.png

Shot of one of the units
    Logan_Apartments_15.png

Inside Pictures of the units
    Logan_Apartments_10.png
    Logan_Apartments_11.png

Top down picture
    Logan_Apartments_4.png

Mailbox area where you get bills, and pay rent
    Logan_Apartments_5.png

Private porch area that each unit has and can decorate
    Logan_Apartments_3.png

Gardening Area
    Logan_Apartments_8.png

Kids Playground Area
    Logan_Apartments_6.png

Tiki Cookout Area NOTE: I have never personally had a problem with a Sim jumping into the decorative pool area. I know the only time a Sim can jump into a pool without a diving board or ladder is while playing Macro Polo. I've had plenty of Sims playing this and never had an issue. I did surround the pool in a thick white room divider type thing to help prevent this from happening, but like I said I never had an issue. NOTE 2: A second side note...before moving in any families you might want to go into the Apartment and remove the stereo from the tiki cookout area as I've had issues with Smustle! Especially with children coming off the bus and standing at the bus door smustling. The other children will not be able to get off the bus. This will self fix as eventually the bus will disappear and the children that were stuck inside will appear on the street...however it is a big inconvenience. I would have removed the stereo myself but it's not an issue if you don't have children living in the apartment building and it does give the tiki area a nice touch.
    Logan_Apartments_7.png
    Logan_Apartments_16.png

Pool Area
    Logan_Apartments_9.png
    Logan_Apartments_12.png
    Logan_Apartments_14.png

View from behind
    Logan_Apartments_13.png

Download link
    Logan Apartments

lovely, light and neutral.
    its a great lot and I love the pool area.

what do you use please to get your screenshots so clear?

Gadwin PrintScreen =)
    angrycat.gif