Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whatcha doin?

Comments

• Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    After having spent the evening crying I've decided to give up driving, at least for a few years.
    I pretty much hate driving. A depressed person driving probably isn't the best idea, (depending on how depressed you are)
    and being paranoid I'm gonna run someone over, someone like me shouldn't be behind the wheel.

I'm doing the right thing for once in my life by not putting other people at risk. :)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I've not long finished work. Also had some bad news today. My friend's son was found dead in his bed. He was only in his mid thirties...I knew him too. He was a lovely guy...so sad.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,089 Member
    Coffee
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited February 2017
    Watching Red Dwarf and eating crepés I just made for the first time ever. Not too bad.

874eeef35c3a9caa0f45f7092ca7ea0c.jpg
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    FairytalesFairytales Posts: 64 Member
    Well, posting on the forums trying to get enough posts and likes so I can be a full member and have a avatar. Lol :)
    26394146969_b2752af22f_m.jpg
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Recovering all my old music off my old spare laptop's harddrive. And adding new music. And recovering whatever else I was going to recover 3 months ago.

ZZzzzzz boring.
  • Options
    RitensRitens Posts: 68 Member
    Looking at pictures of guinea pigs... Or in other words, procrastinating. How are they so cute. Animals are so cute.
  • Options
    About to start a long building session in 3, drinking coffee, and chillin.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    About to go get some beef jerky in the rain.

Edit: and cheddar flavored popcorn.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Just put the kettle on so I can have a cup of Honey Lullaby from David's Tea. Gonna watch a little TV to unwind, too.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    dollfaedollfae Posts: 66 Member
    im currently taking a break from painting do browse the forums. every time i go outside to continue painting i get attacked by bees :<
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    browsing the forums waiting for my vet to call me.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    jhgkjhgkjhjhgkjhgkjh Posts: 256 Member
    trying to work, browsing the forum instead and waiting for the soup to get ready and my husband to come home for dinner.
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
    Maya Angelou

Please excuse my English and feel free to correct any mistake you find. :) It is not my native language.
    Gallery ID: kjhgkjgkjhgk
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited March 2017
    Reading the forums and trying to catch up. Ive been gone for a long while. But hey... I see not much has changed and that's a good thing. however I can no longer post a typical smiley face without something telling me what my face means? :D:)
  • Options
    BambooramBambooram Posts: 222 Member
    I'm listening to music and trying to get to 30 posts so I can start threads. :D
    HV83B28.png
  • Options
    In game..on here.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    getting ready to switch out ferret play groups and get my mother-in-law some lunch made.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I'm eating a cream cupcake, while listening to the latest charts. It's late Friday afternoon, which means that I can take a break from my coursework and have a steaming bath later on! I can't tell anybody how much I'm looking forward to a refreshing face mask.
  • Options
    jhgkjhgkjhjhgkjhgkjh Posts: 256 Member
    Waiting for our friends to come over. It's game night! Yeah! I'm really looking forward to "Cards against Humanity", my best friends homemade guacamole and some fantastic quesadillas....
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
    Maya Angelou

Please excuse my English and feel free to correct any mistake you find. :) It is not my native language.
    Gallery ID: kjhgkjgkjhgk
  • Options
    elumaeelumae Posts: 171 Member
    I'm squirming in my chair watching Mass Effect: Andromeda pre-load on Origin and eagerly awaiting release day so I can start playing. :D
  • Options
    I'm running my bath now, I've popped lots of bubbles and scents in there. A glass of cold water and a box of dairy chocolates are awaiting for me on the side of the tub!
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Chilling, drinking gin+off-brand Coke, blasting Irish music.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    CharlotteRoganCharlotteRogan Posts: 33 Member
    I'm just about to ring my Amerimom and watch more youtube videos!
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    edited March 2017
    Lamenting the fact that the pasta I ate a while ago was rather underwhelming. Drinking lapsang souchong and waiting to put the hot water on for a bath.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    I'm having a cozy night with my family indoors. We've just ordered some pizza and one cheesy movie is about to be turned on! I'm pretty sure the salted popcorn will also be making an appearance sometime this evening.