Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you want EP 3 to be?

Cristal_SwanCristal_Swan Posts: 234 Member
For me it's Seasons all the way. I'm desperate for seasons! Weather would just add so much for me and I'd be far more hooked to the game than I am already. I'd also love for it to have natural disasters. Would give the EP some real thrill.

Comments

• goldsimmeergoldsimmeer Posts: 274 Member
    Either seasons or generations for me
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    generations, seasons or supernatural for me
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Cristal_SwanCristal_Swan Posts: 234 Member
    Does anyone think EP3 could be seasons? I mean I know seasons is generally near last, but with this delay and all, is it a possibility this EP could be seasons? I mean, I think I'd faint with happiness. :blush:
    Does anyone think EP3 could be seasons? I mean I know seasons is generally near last, but with this delay and all, is it a possibility this EP could be seasons? I mean, I think I'd faint with happiness. :blush:

i highly doubt it. they'll probably put the best sellers towards the end of the series
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Cristal_SwanCristal_Swan Posts: 234 Member

i highly doubt it. they'll probably put the best sellers towards the end of the series

@MelissaStarbees that is just sheer torture. Lol. I don't want to waste my 20s wishing for seasons :'(
    edited April 2016
    @Cristal_Swan i agree with you. it would be wise to give the players what they want. not give us more partying stuff, unless it was like the sims 3 seasons parties
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Paula Deen & Katy Perry Buttery Treats. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
    @Colton147147 careful colton you might get a heart attack o:)
  • JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    @Cristal_Swan i agree with you. it would be wise to give the players what they want. not give us more partying stuff, unless it was like the sims 3 seasons parties
    I have to agree with us but I imagine there's SOMETHING else holding back Devs from giving us what we want. In reality, video game creators want to create games that people love to play. I'm sre they WANT to give us Generations. The fact that we've mostly gotten the run-around about what we actually want must be out of their hands...

Anyway. I'd love a Generations EP - a Seasons EP would be a plus too. I just reaaally hope that the "Restauranteur" rumors are false. D: We don't cook a lot in the games cuz we love to cook. We cook because our Sims are hungry and cooking is one of the skills you can tie into a bunch of other skills..
  • goldsimmeergoldsimmeer Posts: 274 Member
    Juana wrote: »
    I have to agree with us but I imagine there's SOMETHING else holding back Devs from giving us what we want. In reality, video game creators want to create games that people love to play. I'm sre they WANT to give us Generations. The fact that we've mostly gotten the run-around about what we actually want must be out of their hands...

Anyway. I'd love a Generations EP - a Seasons EP would be a plus too. I just reaaally hope that the "Restauranteur" rumors are false. D: We don't cook a lot in the games cuz we love to cook. We cook because our Sims are hungry and cooking is one of the skills you can tie into a bunch of other skills..

ME TOO!! I hate the ideas of restaurants! I will definitely not buy that pack if so.
    Juana wrote: »

if it was true i hope they could add on more stiff to the restauranteur to have like family outing to a restaurant. but honesty my one sim can't cook at all :neutral:

but really really want generations! more so like all the awesome stuff we got from the sims 3 one. bunk beds or loft beds would be really awesome in my game when the kids have a small room. i would love to have grandma's comfort soup back from the sims 2 and have it cure sick sims ;v; like chicken noodle suppose to do
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I really want Generations next. Then maybe a complete child through university school EP.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Generations for me as well. I'm guessing the next game pack will be restaurant-themed. I love my Sims 2 restaurants, and I like the Spa Day game Pack, so if it's done well I'm hoping I'd like a restaurant game pack. But as for the next expansion pack, my top wish is for a generations pack.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Pets, but I know its not. If its not pets I want seasons.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Generations or something with Sims 2 styled apartments
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • MooseGooseMooseGoose Posts: 127 Member
    If they are doing restaurants I hope it comes with a downtown world or a vacation world. I need more space!!
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    Generations or Supernatural. Of course, I would love something like Island Paradise, but the game lacks family play imo, so Generations is a priority. And supernatural... well, I've always loved supernatural life stages- ever since TS2. Either way, i hope the enxt EP will have content for children, teens and elders.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Generations, hands down.
  • blueturtleotterblueturtleotter Posts: 867 Member
    Generations.
  • kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    The secret life of Pets Pets Pets Pets Pets Pets Pets Pets Pets Pets Pets Pets :D
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Freetime or World Adventures/vacations.
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Supernatural or Pets :smiley:
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    A mix between Freetime and a Farming pack, please.