Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No plans for toddlers or pets, says The Sims Latam.

Comments

• The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Hello Everyone! I’d first like to state that the only official SimGurus are those based in North America who are also members of the development / production / community team here at EARS. Any official statements regarding content for The Sims 4 will come directly from our offices here at EARS first.

Now that we have that out of the way, I’d like to give you something that is official and that I’ve been helping work on: On Tuesday, April 19, we will be providing you with a look at content to come to The Sims 4 in the next couple months. I will have more information for you about this then, but am excited for you to see what we have in store.

YES! This is what we needed, THANK YOU DRAKE! :D
    I'm not going to get my hopes up for toddlers but I sure am happy that we're getting info on the next FEW packs/content and not just this/next months :)
    Also, I know it's unlikely, but with the talk about content next week, I would really appreciate something on the front of toddlers @SimGuruDrake
  • KuffiKuffi Posts: 170 Member
    Hello Everyone! I’d first like to state that the only official SimGurus are those based in North America who are also members of the development / production / community team here at EARS. Any official statements regarding content for The Sims 4 will come directly from our offices here at EARS first.

Now that we have that out of the way, I’d like to give you something that is official and that I’ve been helping work on: On Tuesday, April 19, we will be providing you with a look at content to come to The Sims 4 in the next couple months. I will have more information for you about this then, but am excited for you to see what we have in store.

You are awesome<3
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member

Where did my real life fast forward button go? Anyone? -Glares at my Corgi- You ate it, didn't you?

On a more serious note, thanks for letting us know! Can't wait to find out what's going on. :)
    Aww I love corgis. <3 I used to have one. They are so adorable.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Scobre wrote: »

Where did my real life fast forward button go? Anyone? -Glares at my Corgi- You ate it, didn't you?

On a more serious note, thanks for letting us know! Can't wait to find out what's going on. :)

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18641-1376948917-10.gif
    3POyupA.gif
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-32136-1377010400-18.gif
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • 1ntel_1nside1ntel_1nside Posts: 13 New Member
    I've been waiting for this for so long!!!
  • Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    Why did they have to pick the week I'm moving to announce a whole bunch of content coming to 4. :cry:
  • 123w4123w4 Posts: 42 Member
    > @JasonAnthonySterling said:
    > SimGuruDrake wrote: »
    >
    > Hello Everyone! I’d first like to state that the only official SimGurus are those based in North America who are also members of the development / production / community team here at EARS. Any official statements regarding content for The Sims 4 will come directly from our offices here at EARS first.
    >
    > Now that we have that out of the way, I’d like to give you something that is official and that I’ve been helping work on: On Tuesday, April 19, we will be providing you with a look at content to come to The Sims 4 in the next couple months. I will have more information for you about this then, but am excited for you to see what we have in store.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > SO GREAT! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't wait til next week and I hope the hints about restaurants are true (lol) I for one would love to see them in the game! Thanks again for the clarification!

The latin person who wrote in the chat could get fired so i would say yes PLUS even official SimGurus gave hints fo Restaurants
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited April 2016
    i know for a fact, that I could care less about a restaurant, So I guess I will be passing this one up, and will have to wait forever again, for the one after, grr, so much for hoping it was what I wanted for My game, oh well, not sure If I want to play Sims 4 for awhile now, might go back to 2 or 3, since I have to wait again.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    What if toddlers come in January, would come back then? Would you miss them by one month or come back and play?
  • kphillips2977kphillips2977 Posts: 135 Member
    I with Karenn on this. Waiting for them to put in toddlers and give more family play is terrible and frustrating. I'm also tired of waiting for them to fix it to where if I take one sim out on the town the ones staying at home, I have an option to tell them to do their homework or the thing they are required to do for work, like play the guitar. Its just frustrating and makes the game feel like it lacks a lot. I can't even enjoy the town because I have to stay home and babysit other sims so that their stuff for work gets done. GRRRRRR I really wish they would fix all the stuff that needs fixed and give us family players toddlers and better family play. However my patience is running out and as far as buying G/S packs and EP, I'm to the point I don't even want to buy the content. What would be the point of a restaurant, if I'm stuck at home babysitting my YA sims for their jobs and children to do their school work. Its like the business aspect. I don't have time to run a bakery with a family because I can't be in two places at the same time. I can't take little Jimmy to the park alone because I have to stay at home to make sure his mom is doing her paintings before work the next day. Just to much, I don't even bother to play anymore. Its not fun for me. I come here praying for a miracle that they have fixed that issue and are finally patching in toddlers. At least fix the issue, I have with the being stuck at home all the time.
    [img][/img]001701c.gif

• kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member

Finally!!!!
    Thank you @SimGuruDrake !You just brightened my day! :D
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    Finally some good news!

tumblr_lhnlb3lNr01qbbw9no1_500.gif

Thanks @SimGuruDrake for voicing our concerns and opinions to the higher ups and achieving this :)
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    Thanks! @SimGuruDrake can't wait to hear what is coming next!
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member

@SimGuruDrake I'm so glad to hear this and am looking forward to next Tuesday with great anticipation! If I may share an opinion about communication- a lot of us feel slighted by the lack of communication, but right now at least it's silence for everyone. I do feel very insulted when certain fans get told news ahead of time. The 64-bit version leak comes to mind, but there are many examples. I think it's one thing to show invited fans what you have AFTER you've announced it, but this policy you have of a two-tier fandome where a select group of fans are deemed more important than others really should stop. It's very insulting and upsetting. We are ALL passionate fans- some are more talented than others, but we are all simmers. Even the critical bloggers. I hope you seriously consider implementing a policy where everyone finds out these news releases at the same time.
  • Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    i honestly don't believe them can it not officially confirmed and technically we are not aloud to know any information in less it come officially from the gurus that why sim vip listed it as rumors cause only the first thing they said about culinary skills and restaurants made sense cause the tweet few months back from a guru but once they said something jokey about pets and toddlers it made no sense since few times it been talk about by gurus that pets will come back but not at this moments and then there the idea section that been sticky and made into announcement thread by a gurus them self and are closely watching that post for ideas i think people shouldn't let stuff like this hype them up or get them down and just wait till the gurus officially announce or make a statement on thing
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • HyenaCrowleyHyenaCrowley Posts: 54 Member
    > @Scobre said:
    > HyenaCrowley wrote: »
    >
    >
    > Where did my real life fast forward button go? Anyone? -Glares at my Corgi- You ate it, didn't you?
    >
    > On a more serious note, thanks for letting us know! Can't wait to find out what's going on. :)
    >
    >
    >
    > Aww I love corgis. <3 I used to have one. They are so adorable.

He's an adorable black-headed tri. He's a little bit of a bitey menace right now though! XD He'll eat anything.
  • HyenaCrowleyHyenaCrowley Posts: 54 Member
    -grumbles at my above post- Well, that didn't come out right. Sorry. Meant to say he's adorable and loved, but quite the bitey menace right now.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member

I can't see! My eyes! Tears flood from them with joy!
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • vergil7vergil7 Posts: 106 Member
    who plays toddler anyway? creepy...
  • rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    Scobre wrote: »

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18641-1376948917-10.gif
    3POyupA.gif
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-32136-1377010400-18.gif

I feel like @SimGuruGrant would love these
  • jimmyatlantisjimmyatlantis Posts: 26 New Member
    19 April, great news for us and every boddy who have interrest in expanded sims 4. Than whe as group give Johan and Jimmy Otto a command to buy these new packs for the sims 4. Hopely are one with many ful play music instrumensts. Whe need this for us created project musicband.
  • Bernhardvd22Bernhardvd22 Posts: 250 Member

Thank you so much :smile: Freaking excited! :)