Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,845 Member
    It's almost unbelievable..instead starting drama I am in pleasantview undoing it, can't wait to show you those pics hehe.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    No update on Caleb and Emily today. Sorry @JULES1111, I know they're your current favorite haha. They'll be up once I've got everyone back at the same age.

Leslie and Jess were next up on the rotation and they have moved into their own house and had a baby as well. They welcomed a little boy into the family named Cameron.
    tumblr_oy55a9moG01uptfsqo1_540.jpg

Next up was Ralph and Gabrielle, who are finally in the house I built and with enough money to fully furnish it! I had completely forgotten about two of the rewards for the business and used them to get an extra $20,000 and then sold the business for $46,000. They had enough to buy the lot and furnish most of it. The day they moved in, Ralph was promoted to the top of the music career, earning them enough to furnish the rest of the house and achieving his lifetime want. They also got pregnant and welcomed a girl into the family, named Natalie.
    tumblr_oy5585eGOY1uptfsqo5_540.jpg
    tumblr_oy5585eGOY1uptfsqo6_540.jpg
    tumblr_oy5585eGOY1uptfsqo7_540.jpg
    tumblr_oy55a9moG01uptfsqo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_oy55a9moG01uptfsqo3_540.jpg

Lastly, I played Connor and Pamela very briefly, mostly because I had to build their house from the ground up. I've been trying to place the families in pre-built houses, but all of them are two bedrooms and I knew that most of the families would probably have more than one child. After fiddling around with a couple of houses in Veronaville, I got fed up and decided to build my own again. I tried really hard with their house, as well as Gabrielle and Ralph's home, to make them match the rest of the houses in Veronaville. They barely had enough money to move in and the entire house was unfurnished with the exception of the bathrooms and kitchen, but thanks to Pamela's former profession as a Professional Party Guest, she had a number of high price items in her inventory (a dance machine, two DJ booths, etc.). These pictures were taken before the house was furnished. If you look in the background of Gabrielle and Ralph's home photos, you'll actually see Connor and Pamela's house. They're next door neighbors :).
    tumblr_oy5585eGOY1uptfsqo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_oy5585eGOY1uptfsqo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_oy5585eGOY1uptfsqo3_540.jpg
    tumblr_oy5585eGOY1uptfsqo4_540.jpg
  • WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    > @Scribal_Goddess said:
    > Holy crumbs, it's wedding season in this thread!
    Haha, my "middle child" in one of my Sim families recently got married. I'll post about it later...
  • WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    Um... I may have made a mistake. I used the in-game story album thing to take pictures. And they're tiny. Is there a full-sized version of these pics saved in a folder somewhere, or are they stuck being that small?
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Um... I may have made a mistake. I used the in-game story album thing to take pictures. And they're tiny. Is there a full-sized version of these pics saved in a folder somewhere, or are they stuck being that small?

Hi :)

There are Thumbnails (tiny) and Snapshots- and it depends on what you have your game options (small, medium, large). Large is only 600x450...
    Options, Camera Options- Large Size and High Quality. :smile:

I would also look for a 3rd party screenshot program. There are free ones out there.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @classicXcrime

You really motor in your game lol I love the statement that the houses were not large enough so made my own-) If only I had that skill your builds are lovely and I think it's nice they are all living next door to one another :) All those lovely babies in the hood too great update :)

@WarGreymon77

Look forward to seeing some pics of your wedding :)

@Rflong7

Love the new Avi :)

@SPARKY1922 I'm in between jobs at the moment so I have a lot of free time on my hands haha and when I get into the game, I really get into it. So, I'll usually play it a lot for a couple of weeks and then take a break.

Yeah, all of the larger houses in Veronaville are the lots that have two house structures connected by a walkway and I rarely have any of my sims live in those. I originally was going to move Gabrielle and Ralph into one and make the second structure the business, but again, it was too small.

I really appreciate the compliment :) I've never seen myself as a great builder, that's why I usually stick with the pre-built houses.
    edited October 2017
    huh didn't realize we had a new page heh.
    @classicXcrime I really love their house :smiley:

37798582962_76bcf45006_b.jpg
    First had to get Don a new roommate and a different place to stay then he invited over three of his girls so they could meet the new one.
    37798583202_b5afcc18f3_b.jpg
    He kissed her in front of them to make sure it was clear that she was the one he wanted, after all he made a habit of sneaking around the one he doesn't have shame to show off means more for his type.
    37798583182_c051fa6bf7_b.jpg
    Cassandra was next then the engagement was broken off so they can be mad and he can move on with his life.
    37798583002_540fca4b56_b.jpg
    They're cute together, I took these the other night and I think her name is Suzanne I made her and her cat Leona.
    37798582692_6a1ed413ef_b.jpg
    Next some family counseling for the pleasants.
    37798582782_413b2c1e64_b.jpg
    Things were going well but when Lilith slapped Angela she was furious and refused to talk anymore, so I took away free will and their parents effectively stopped her from going after her sister again.
    37830394161_9ab4a711e6_b.jpg
    Daniel let Kaylynn stay over who was still upset over Don though he ignored her, when Mary sue was fired, I was aiming for that, he kissed her again Kaylynn was forced to accept she means nothing to a man.
    37798582542_80f3c8709b_b.jpg
    It took a lot of cheating up their moods to keep the family going and remind them what is important in their lives.
    37798582622_3f324314fb_b.jpg
    When Nathan was born Lilith could say she was friends with her twin and their parents and they could say the same about her, Lilith already loves her little brother.

Next...well probably have to get the goths out of their house and get Cassandra situated with someone new.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @classicXcrime

You really motor in your game lol I love the statement that the houses were not large enough so made my own-) If only I had that skill your builds are lovely and I think it's nice they are all living next door to one another :) All those lovely babies in the hood too great update :)

@WarGreymon77

Look forward to seeing some pics of your wedding :)

@Rflong7

Love the new Avi :)

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @classicXcrime Awe... :'( No alien babies... :D I do however see other babies! They are so cute. You did a really nice job with your builds, I like the homes.

@Rflong7 Awesome avi!!

@RedDestiny92 Oh my, what have you done with Red?? Undoing all the drama, just madness I tell ya!! :joy: Nice update and pics.
    @JULES1111 lol I don't know maybe she's stuffed in a closet stuffing her face with cupcakes, but really just thought maybe I could attempt to give them some love I mean the family that got it the most was the Moles and it's been awhile I should attempt to recreate what I had ha.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited October 2017
    Thanks and Yay~ I'm all caught up with the Stories! I enjoy reading them. :cookie:

*Question~~ How long do I have before a female pet can't get pregnant? I don't want too many pets on my lots.
    Thanks! :cookie:
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Not in game, but I managed to make some nice alien skins to spice up my technicolor population a bit. I'm not quite done (some fiddling in simPE to make them genetic is needed,) but I'm planning on releasing them for halloween, since they all have fall leaf themed names and colors.

... This means I have to take pictures...
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • junglesayingsjunglesayings Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi everyone, and thank you for the kind reception back in August @Tw1st , @JULES1111 , @RedDestiny92 and @SPARKY1922.
    I'm playing a Strangetown Megahood in (slow) rotation, with the custom Land Grant Uni and no Pleasantview, just to change things around a bit.
    No matter what, Uni always slows my games down a bit, so now I have rules for whether the teens get to go or not. ...Maybe too harsh rules, because this round, almost nobody gets to go, haha.

So today Tank Grunt married former bartender Allura Kyle in my first ever community lot wedding! It went surprisingly well, but maybe that was because she had no family and he doesn't have too many friends..
    Anyway, she took his last name, thus advertising her ability to the world - she could, indeed, Allure a Grunt. ;)
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Anyway, she took his last name, thus advertising her ability to the world - she could, indeed, Allure a Grunt. ;)

This is the worst pun I have seen yet today, I salute you.

Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
    Not in game, but I managed to make some nice alien skins to spice up my technicolor population a bit. I'm not quite done (some fiddling in simPE to make them genetic is needed,) but I'm planning on releasing them for halloween, since they all have fall leaf themed names and colors.

... This means I have to take pictures...

Ooooo... Sounds Wonderful! Can't wait to see them and try them. :cookie::mrgreen:
    Had a little time to play this morning and I finally have everyone at the same age again! Now I'll have to be a little more strict about my rotation timeline.

Today I focused on Connor and Pamela. Now that the house is finished, it was time to focus on their careers and growing the family. Connor had already reached platinum status and was at the top of the music career, but now wants to reach the top of the law enforcement career, so we switched his career at the first opportunity. Pamela's lifetime want was to have 20 best friends, which was achieved today. It was a bit of a struggle at first, getting the last five. I had Pamela throw a party at the house and they had three fires! First Connor's pork chops caught fire in the kitchen, and then the fireplace lit the family room on fire, twice! Needless to say, the fireplace will be decorative from this point on.

I had put Pamela in the dance career at first, which she was doing well in, but her new lifetime want is to be like her husband and reach the top of the music career. That job hasn't popped up on the computer yet, so she stuck with the dance career and reached the top of that. Then, they finally got pregnant! After a rather uneventful pregnancy, Pamela gave birth to two girls, Arianna and Amy.
    tumblr_oy8j6jLYLq1uptfsqo1_540.jpg

Next up in the rotation will be Caleb and Emily. I'm excited to see what the babies end up looking like when they get older. :)
    edited October 2017
    @RedDestiny92
    lol I don't know maybe she's stuffed in a closet stuffing her face with cupcakes

I am so jealous right now. :|

@Rflong7
    *Question~~ How long do I have before a female pet can't get pregnant? I don't want too many pets on my lots.
    Thanks! :cookie:

Well they stay pregnant about 3 days like a sim, so I would guess a few days before they turn elder, like sims. Adult animal life is about 25 days, so I would aim for the 20 day mark or so when having a litter.

@Scribal_Goddess Oh awesome! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

@junglesayings
    Anyway, she took his last name, thus advertising her ability to the world - she could, indeed, Allure a Grunt

:D Lol, your pretty clever there....

@classicXcrime Yay for getting everyone in sync. Lol, maybe that fireplace needs to be cleaned, what a health hazard! :D Awe the twins are adorable. Hurray! I get to see the alien baby next!! :smiley::blush:

Edit fixed my quoting mess. :D

@JULES1111 Thanks! :mrgreen:
    edited October 2017
    Played quite a bit between last night and today starting with Caleb and Emily :). Mostly I just focused on getting the kids aged up. Caroline and Orion are now children and are ready to take on the world. With an interest in music and dance, Caroline will most likely become a popularity or family sim in the future. Meanwhile, Orion has an interest in games and will most likely become a knowledge sim like his father. Side-note, found out today that tired toddlers will sleep on the pet beds? Quite a surprise when I found both of the kids at different times sleeping on the cats bed.
    tumblr_oya2w6Z9Y61uptfsqo6_540.jpgtumblr_oya2w6Z9Y61uptfsqo9_540.jpg
    tumblr_oya2w6Z9Y61uptfsqo4_540.jpg
    tumblr_oya2w6Z9Y61uptfsqo5_540.jpg
    tumblr_oyaooqjytf1uptfsqo4_540.jpg
    tumblr_oyaooqjytf1uptfsqo3_540.jpg

Next up was Leslie and Jess. Having both reached platinum status, it was time to determine if a change in career was needed. Leslie's new want is to have 5 top level businesses, a challenge that I am not quite ready for yet haha. Jess, on the other hand, wants to join Leslie in the medicine career, which we started working on. Little Cameron has also aged up into a child, though his main hobby interest has not been discovered yet.
    tumblr_oyaooqjytf1uptfsqo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_oyaooqjytf1uptfsqo2_540.jpg

Lastly, I played for a little while with Gabrielle and Ralph, who I discovered are still slightly younger than everyone else. Natalie has been aged up into a child and Gabrielle and Ralph got pregnant again and had twins! They had one boy and one girl, named Tyler and Madison respectively. Unfortunately, I didn't get any current pictures of them, but I do have a snap shot of Natalie as a toddler.
    tumblr_oya2w6Z9Y61uptfsqo2_540.jpg

Aw- such good pictures and story, @classicXcrime :mrgreen:

...Something is wrong here.... :grimace:
    qqtpj5.jpg

@classicXcrime Awe the kids are all adorable! Yes toddlers will sleep in pet beds if they get tired. They will also eat out of the pet bowls if they are hungry. :D Yay for twins! I love having twins.
  • lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    So my family have finely move in their new house. Remember the Sue family ? The parent of the 2 girl were still alive so i decide to finely play them. The couple had one child, she marry one of the wilson's twin and had one child, Valeriane. She lives next door to her cousin Luna. Moana is Luna's little sister, she lives with her mother, who had a successful store but had sold the store because she was getting too much old, so she went back living with her daughter.
    ja0cx911mwxt.jpg
    This house were supposed to be the Halliwell's manor from charmed, sims 2 version, but it's definitively not the same, but turned out well.
    xkvy56udoc0n.jpg
    jr6magczokev.jpg
    dlaxsxa4htqf.jpg
    @Rflong7 How in the world are they starting with so much money? Oh my gosh they look like a family of zombies. :D Are they a family of zombies?

@lulubadwolf Nice house. I think it came out well. I can see the look you were going for, not bad. Would be hard to make the Charmed house without a lot of CC I think. I believe someone on MTS made one, I seem to remember seeing it.
    Hi :mrgreen:

@JULES1111 I guess they do look like Zombies with the CC skin. :lol: No, it's that mom (she just aged to elder) is holding the toddler and the baby is sitting on the ground (in the picture).

I like the house and it's layout is great! @lulubadwolf

I restarted my Hopeless Apocalypse... I left the old one too long. :(
    Anyway, they're named Ball again so the first child is named Butter (Mom is Aerial).
    The options made me smile because I never noticed them even when I used them last time. XD

WqHQMKT.jpg

j4JWYSD.jpg

JIKO9Am.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top