Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Options
    Sally1502Sally1502 Posts: 258 Member
    edited May 2017
    @JULES1111
    Oh really? I wonder what they looked like when the forum opened. :hushed:
    Yes it is. :smiley:

@Scribal_Goddess
    Nice! I'd like to see the cottage you built. :smile:

@Nindl
    Your new profile picture is beautiful! :yum:
    Wow, your game pics look amazing!! It must be fun to completety change the style of playing and try sth new for a change, I understand that. And it's not like the Easters would age or move out while you play, so I don't see a problem there either. :smile:
    Her house looks so great and medieval, I like the simplicity of it. And Vendethiel looks very cute, a cat would be perfect for her.
    These are from my Victorian playthrough list, but I think they would definitely come in handy and also suit the medieval age fine:
    smoke alarm
    shopping basket default (you have to scroll)
    munchies - this is so cool and useful!
    I have a lot more, tell me if you need/want some more links. Maybe neighborhood deco? :smile:
    Oh, and I also vote for the stone floor.

@SPARKY1922
    Nice neighborhood pictures! And that's totally fine. :smile:

@RedDestiny92
    lol Ramona is kinda scary how she threatens the baby. But I think she meant it in a loving way. Noelle looks sweet! I like her name hehe (myscene dolls!).
    Nice that Conner and Ana married. :smile:
    I can't help myself but I hate Chastity lol. She is so argh. :joy: Compared to her I even prefer Ramir I think. And Ramir is a, well a plum. I just wrote plum as it would have changed it anyway. xD Just insert your four letter word of preference lol.

Edit: @Nindl I managed to mess up the links on my tablet. .-.
    Post edited by Sally1502 on
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Sally1502 she really did she's a sweet kid, Conner and Ana deserve each other and I've been putting off their wedding bouncing in other houses. Lol Chastity does make it easy to hate her, Ramir is a mess but yeah he's easily more likable than she is. Oh she's a plum alright...I could put a lot of words in there ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    I just had my first burglar in the Build a City Challenge! So Law Enforcement is unlocked!

... Also, Tesla and Sura got married, Elanor bought her first business and raised it to rank 3, and there were a couple of promotions.

Also, I'm putting photos up on My Tumblr. My BACC tag is New Edenia, so anyone who wants photos can go there. :) It's due to catch up to gameplay within a week or so, I just filled the queue this morning.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92
    Oops, the myscene doll is called Nolee not Noelle lol, my bad. :mrgreen:
    And you are right haha, I think both Ramir and Chastity are plums. :joy:

@Scribal_Goddess
    Nice, sounds like a lot has happened in your game. :smiley:
    Your tumblr looks pretty cool, I like how you record the stories of your sims there. I also like those no background photos and character introductions of Toby Torrell and Elanor Green. I wonder how you made the pics like that? :smile:
  • Options
    NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    edited May 2017
    @SPARKY1922
    The night picture looks great! Looks like an open world actually. :relieved:

@JULES1111
    Thank you so much for the kind words and all those links! :smiley:
    It can be a bit strenous to go through all the medieval threads and look for CC there, I wish there was a neatly organized, user-friendly place for medieval CC, but I reckon there is none. :#

@Rflong7
    Thanks a lot! She is not that poor, haha. :mrgreen:

@RedDestiny92
    Thank you! :grin:

So much happened in your game! And Chastity gets more horrible each update lol. :joy:

@Sally1502
    Thank you so much for the lovely words and the links! I already downloaded everything, can't wait to test it out. :blush:
    I'd be very interested in more CC links, also neighbourhood deco. :)

@Scribal_Goddess
    Your tumblr pictures look really nice and make me interested in your gameplay. The BACC looks so difficult though. :o

Unfortunately, I have not had time to play lately, but I hope I can soon continue playing with my medieval Sims. ;)
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Awesome stuff guys! I won't go through everything individual, on phone, modem died the other night. Got a new one today, but won't have it set up till tomorrow sometime. Nindl hope you found some things you liked. , :-)
  • Options
    classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    I am about to bombard the forum with pictures of my current sim, Melissa Kerrigan. I mentioned in an earlier post that I had made her and placed her into Sim State University with the intention of getting a degree in psychology and taking a job in the education career while also running a pet store and breeding dogs, as her lifetime wish is to raise 20 puppies and kittens. Luckily for her, her date with the townie that she had met went much better than her date with Francis. They went to FM and had dinner and did karaoke together.
    tumblr_oqf2adiO1P1vi6mjbo7_1280.jpgtumblr_oqf2adiO1P1vi6mjbo8_540.jpg

Melissa loves to sing and play piano.
    tumblr_oqf2adiO1P1vi6mjbo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oqf2jbVGjX1vi6mjbo1_1280.jpg

After completing their sophomore year, Jeremy and Melissa decided to move into a house together. Upon arrival, Jeremy immediately began serenading his lovely lady.
    tumblr_oqf2adiO1P1vi6mjbo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oqf2adiO1P1vi6mjbo4_540.jpg
    tumblr_oqf2adiO1P1vi6mjbo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_oqf2adiO1P1vi6mjbo3_540.jpg

Soon they both graduated. Melissa with a degree in psychology and Jeremy with a degree in biology and the hopes of reaching the top of the Medicine career.
    tumblr_oqf2adiO1P1vi6mjbo5_540.jpg

They moved into a house in the downtown district together and quickly crafted a life there, making friends with the neighbors and getting settled into their careers. Melissa got her first dog, a golden retriever that she named Korra. She just recently checked at the local shelter and hopes to adopt another golden retriever named Ollie and breed the two.
    tumblr_oqf2e0gXCn1vi6mjbo3_540.jpg

Not long after they moved in, Jeremy finally proposed.
    tumblr_oqf2adiO1P1vi6mjbo9_540.jpg
    tumblr_oqf2e0gXCn1vi6mjbo4_540.jpg

They had their wedding and then went on a honeymoon to Takemizu Village.
    tumblr_oqf2e0gXCn1vi6mjbo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_oqf2e0gXCn1vi6mjbo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_oqf2adiO1P1vi6mjbo10_540.jpg

I will have more on them later this evening as they begin to accomplish their hopes and dreams and expand their family.
  • Options
    So I got pics and forgot I didn't post them so...yeah lol.
    @Sally1502 ah Nolee I think I had that one I don't remember, and yes they are hehe.
    @Nindl sure thing, the stories flow until I have to reset the hood again heh, she really does huh :smiley:
    @JULES1111 hope your modem is working right.
    34823932726_72f1e7a624_b.jpg
    back with the Greens, Leroy grew up while everyone was out of the house and I remembered an important fact about Chastity and Ramir...
    34823932656_a766b577dd_b.jpg
    They live right next door.
    34823932686_fb180aef92_b.jpg
    Gabriel got home first then Samantha they are often very happy to see one another.34823932746_918c4fb0d7_b.jpg
    Once the kids were home I saw that Chris is still happy with Gabriel and Samantha while Evan isn't, he tried reaching out to his brother but was sadly rejected.
    34823932596_c1e5712729_b.jpg
    While they did their homework that evening Samantha made dinner not aware of what her future husband was up to, I also got her pregnant last time we stopped by which was a while ago lol.
    34477459730_0e48e3e2bb_b.jpg
    When he was taken she ran out to look but was too late she could only hope he was alright.
    34732434941_6458614edd_b.jpg
    34477460060_2fbb5c53f0_b.jpg
    He returned mostly unharmed just wanting to be with her again with Chastity just seeing her face wouldn't have made him as happy as it made him to see Samantha's he loves her.
    34823932536_5d72b66927_b.jpg
    The question is...how will she feel about him if he also is pregnant.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @Rflong7 I am certainly going to give it a shot. I'll be honest, I was playing last night and Jeremy and Melissa had their first child, a daughter named Alexis and the next evening Korra gave birth to two puppies, one male and one female named Cooper and Cali. It is a complete mad house between the puppies and the baby and I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete the LTW haha. I'll get through the first litter and see how things go from there. I definitely need to create a kennel area to house the dogs instead of having them in the main home, there is not enough room for everyone.
  • Options
    @JULES1111
    Thanks, I did! Good luck with your modem. ;)

@Rflong7
    I am looking forward to your posts about the challenges. :grin:

I hope your mods all work! Which did you download?

@classicXcrime
    I like the idea of them moving together during their university time, it is nice and realistic. I am really looking forward to seeing pics and hearing more from your animal shelter thingy - makes me want to try this as well. Be sure to show us a pic of the kennel. :blush:

@RedDestiny92
    Oh wow, did Chastity move out again? And nice, an alien baby is on its way! Gabriel reminds me of Jens, with the alien thing and the same hair. :smile:

Is it actually possible to have alien baby twins, I wonder?

I don't have enough pics to post an update yet. Hope I have enough later today or tomorrow. :smiley:
  • Options
    @Rflong7 :smiley:
    @Nindl no that's their house I just hadn't moved the camera out to see the house lol, heh he is like Jens I think you can have alien twins but not sure. Well go get those pics and come share ha :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @Nindl
    You are very welcome. hugging.gif
    I can recommend the ATS2 mood boosters for emergencies lol. The soup would be medieval-ish enough I guess. :smiley:
    Here are the book replacements I use in case you need.
    awesome greenhouse stuff
    a chicken house
    some great floors of all kind
    bread clutter
    it's all very random, I know, but maybe something useful for you or anybody else here :yum:
    Oh, and maybe you wanna check out this.
    And here finally some of my neighborhood deco:
    hay, wood piles, scarecrow
    houses, sheep and more

@classicXcrime
    Very nice pics! I like your sim's lifetime wish haha. :smile:
    puppy-barking-smiley-emoticon.gif

@RedDestiny92
    Oh cool, I also have a Nolee somewhere plus almost all the others hehe. :blush:
    Omg Gabriel will get an alien baby! :anguished: lol
    I think Samantha will still like him. Curious what the boys think though, especially Chris who already rejects his normal brother. :cry::lol:

@Rflong7
    I also hope your mods will work and most of all not cause issues or crashes. :grin:
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    first sorry guys not been around or able to play for a few days due to lousy health so just trying to catch up :)

@Rflong7

I could not believe it was just a recolor either but the problem stopped when the potty recolors were gone-) I like the sound of your Pleasant family dilemma :) I would love it if continued your poverty challenge it would really cheer me up :)

@JULES1111

Funny I was talking to someone else in the US last week who had similar modem problems and was offline for several days maybe its a conspiracy to get you all to upgrade for another one haha seriously though I hope it's fixed soon for you.

@Nindl

I love your new Avi gorgeous. Liking the new Medieval theme I have to confess watching what @Sally1502 has achieved with her builds/hood sims and stories is very tempting to have a go at. I like the look of your builds and how you have managed to set the scene including the sims clothing and no I don't think anyone would be good at cooking on a cauldron lol Why don't you have a part stone and wooden floor instead of just one? Looking forward to more pics and storytelling. I know the easters will come back in their own time :) Yes I think the neighborhood lights I used do make it look more of an open world style too :)

@Scribal_Goddess

I took a quick look at your tumblr and liking what I see I like the way you add the stats about the hood which is a great way to see what is happening everywhere. Your Sims are lovely and I think I downloaded that grape stomping object but have not used it yet, your pic makes me want to hurry up and give it a go :) I don't often sign into my Tumblr but I did to follow you so I know where to catch up on your updates :)

@RedDestiny9

Yes I am in love with those lights that can be seen from both lot and neighborhood view and now the CC testing is almost over (I keep saying that I know-) I have 3 hoods to play in, the new pleasantview, @Rflong7 smaller hood with beach area/houses and that massive EA hood I finished where only clone john is living with his wife so when all the CC works and is fully tested I have lots of hoods to go at :) It's filling the empty hoods up with seems that feels daunting-)

Another adorable baby for the rutherfords and I loved the following statement oh if only it was so easy-) "See mommy I knew it would work she came for toys."

Nice wedding I love the way the old guy is getting all hot and bothered about Jessica. Poor Connor losing his job-) Tell me whenever a sims wedding in any series ever went perfectly lol anyway as you say as long as everyone was happy and had a good time that's all that matters. haha chastity giving up her job and Ramir is totally going to be under the thumb and walked all over by the look of things lol I am going to love Ramir's reaction to Chastity's makeover when he sees it. I spy an alien baby for the greens :) Great updates.

@classicXcrime

Lovely looking couple of sims I am glad they hit it off however the following statement made me wonder where she would get any time after getting a degree in psychology and taking a job in the education career while also running a pet store and breeding dogs, as her lifetime wish is to raise 20 puppies and kittens :) lol I just adore that pic showing how they can get engaged at the table. Lovely wedding pics looking forward to the honeymoon pics :)

• Options
    @Rflong7
    Sounds cool and useful! Let's hope everything works fine! ;)

@Sally1502
    Thank you so much for all the links! :smiley:
    I really like the smileys you post. :blush:

@SPARKY1922
    Glad to see you back! I hope you feel better. :)
    Thanks a lot! :grin:
    Her house is just one room yet, she is rather poor. :D
  • Options
    Here is another update from my elf-sim Vendethiel. :)

WmRmdL2.jpg

She is currently building up an interest in the nature hobby, gardening a bit in front of her house and reading about it in the newspaper (so glad I found a fitting replacement!).

I included the pic where she gets out of bed because I liked it and I wanted to show you her night gown, haha. I think it looks warm and comfy. Quite fitting because autumn has begun. I am looking forward to playing all the seasons, as with the Easters it was always summer. ;)

Vendethiel opened a tailor shop. Her mission is to dress every towny medieval-like. :D She works there alone and does pretty well, jumping back and forth from helping customers and being cashier.

In the last pic she is eating a sweetroll. "Let me guess..." - Skyrim, anyone? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Thanks guys, I am back...finally...turns out is wasn't the modem at all! It was a not so genius roommate who thinks a wire is hanging out behind the tv for nothing, and decides it would be a good idea to cut it out and toss it....facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif I don't even know...can...not...explain...that. At least I finally replaced my old modem.. Anyway!

@classicXcrime Nice pics. Lifetime wish to raise 20 puppies and kittens...oh my good luck! Never did that one.

@RedDestiny92 Awesome pics and stories as usual! I hope there is a alien baby in the future :blush:

@Nindl Nice! Those medieval pics look so cool! I like her nightgown as well, it fits right in. :) Mmmm sweetrolls....

Now I have to go site diving to see what CC I have missed the last 4 days!

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited May 2017
    I've checked with the Hack Checker and then used the Downloads cleaner... So my Downloads "Look" okay. XD

I've sent Beau Broke to Uni... His mother didn't really notice until the next day when she showed me Does care by rolling a want to talk to him. :)
    I killed both Daniel and Mary-Sue. O.o
    Lilith was going to be the Poverty Sim of the neighborhood until I realized I didn't want to start that with a teen- she got shipped to Uni.
    Angela is now a Starving Artist. She didn't want to go to Uni. She's hiding the fact her mother is dead and just lives her life the way shes alway wanted-in control.
    I want to get Brandi and Darren together but he's being a pain with his "Love" of Cassandra. He keeps turning down Brandi's flirts. *grrrr*
    Cassandra is going to get back at Don ... somehow. I don't know yet. XD Not with Darren though.
  • Options
    @Sally1502 I did like collecting dolls when I was younger heh, I don't know Samantha probably will though the boys may not be so accepting we'll see.
    @SPARKY1922 sorry you're not feeling well, make sure to get lots of rest, John and his wife could fill it up with lots of kids then :) if only at least it's easy in the sims. I don't know weddings are normally a mess but I've had some hidden gems, see it was kind of my fault I couldn't remember if he'd been late before or not but they were getting married anyways. I think that's Makoto. He's always lonely playing chess Ana, Jessica, and his landlord are pretty much the only women he's been around...aside from one girl that passed by him at his place lol. Ramir is pretty stuck on her I think he'll like it if not he'll have to get over it because she doesn't care. I realized that Gabe and Samantha have to get married too so need to plan for that we'll see how that goes after the little green muffin arrives :smiley:
    @Nindl she's an adorable elf, she may easily get everyone to change their style since she pulls off the look you know I've seen skyrim but never played it. Though that sweet roll looks good anyways ha.
    @JULES1111 wow roommates can't live with them can't throw them outside...lol, probably a good thing you replaced the modem though, I think I need to catch them up a little so I'll have to play with them and get my alien baby.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Nindl

Thanks. I love your pics and think one of the reasons I would play medieval is so my sims could concentrate more on the gardening and fishing type skills because I have tons of other edible plants downloaded and saved to use but they take an age to plant and harvest so it would need to be a family affair as there are so many-) I think all the clothes you have for her are all in keeping with the time frame :)

@Rflong7

you killed them :o lol I can see why you thought Lilith would make a good poverty sim as there would for sure be drama.. and Angela I must stop playing the stereo types but Dusty always wants her in almost any pleasantview game I play :) I thought Brandi would easily go for Darren she usually does in my games as she ignores almost anyone else I have tried to put her with. That's also funny re her not noticing where Beau went lol

@RedDestiny92

You appear to rotate families as you play and this is something I try to do but then tend to get stuck on one family's drama for a very long time :) I really enjoy the way you tell several stories at once. I need to move outside my comfort zone :) I can tell the way I play I am mainly left brain as I am used to all things very logical because of my lifelong work.

@JULES1111

I forgot to mention re the roommate/modem situation I suddenly saw episodes of Judge Judy in my mind's eye :)
  • Options
    @SPARKY1922 I like to rotate, I've watched some BACCs on youtube and I don't stick to any challenge rules but I like to change things out. Though I understand what you mean sometimes my children are out of order because I'll stay in one house too long though it's okay for me. I'm glad you like it you should try it with a few families with different stories and see how you like it sometimes I like staying with one family no matter what I'm doing but I always go back to my rotation. Hey as long as you enjoy it then it works unless you want to change it up.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    @SPARKY1922 yay, tumblr buddies!

@Nindl I love your corkboard of photos. Wood board? Anyway.

@JULES1111 It's like your roommate was raised by wolves or something, geez.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    An update on the Larrea (formerly Kerrigan) family. I played a little this morning and was successfully able to juggle training Cooper and Cali, taking care of Alexis, and satisfying Jeremy and Melissa's needs for one sim day.

Here are some pictures of Melissa and Jeremy bonding over the pregnancy
    tumblr_oqify1DtUM1uptfsqo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oqify1DtUM1uptfsqo7_540.jpg

And here is a picture of Melissa cuddling Alexis right after the birth.
    tumblr_oqify1DtUM1uptfsqo2_540.jpg

And here are a few pictures of Cali and Cooper and what the small kennel area looks like.
    tumblr_oqify1DtUM1uptfsqo6_540.jpg
    tumblr_oqify1DtUM1uptfsqo5_540.jpg
    tumblr_oqify1DtUM1uptfsqo8_540.jpg
    tumblr_oqify1DtUM1uptfsqo3_540.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top