Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited February 2017
    Hi :)

Wonderful reading. So many ideas. XD

Today I'm finishing up the Goth rotation. Mortimer is opening a museum as a rebuilding of his old home (with a changed roof). I think to use it as a museum and a wedding hall. :)

Sims2EP9%202017-02-06%2007-51-54-40_zpsdeehnknz.jpg

Sims2EP9%202017-02-06%2007-52-01-31_zpsbtdhi6df.jpg

No ghosts, they're at the PV cemetery he owns. :)
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • Options
    classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    @Rflong7 That's such a great idea, turning the Goth mansion into a museum! Now that he has passed away in my game I wasn't sure if I wanted Alexander to keep the house or move Cassandra and Darren in. Now I have another option for the house.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Rflong7 That's such a great idea, turning the Goth mansion into a museum! Now that he has passed away in my game I wasn't sure if I wanted Alexander to keep the house or move Cassandra and Darren in. Now I have another option for the house.

Cool! I'm going to see how it works as a Wedding lot and an owned lot. First Bella and Mortimer and then another family. :)
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    A New Day... :mrgreen:

Alexander wanted a puppy so they adopted Scout, a small puppy. :)
    Sims2EP9%202017-02-06%2006-48-00-59_zps9uwd1gkf.jpg

He grew up the next day to be one funny looking dog. XD
    Sims2EP9%202017-02-06%2011-29-09-90_zpsxbqwbyti.jpg

Mortimer and Bella are engaged... They'll have their wedding after Alexander's birthday party.
    Sims2EP9%202017-02-08%2008-59-11-00_zpskspcnu9s.jpg

Ok....that doesn't even look like the same dog! :D What in the world happened there?
  • Options
    @JULES1111 wrote: »

Ok....that doesn't even look like the same dog! :D What in the world happened there?

I know, right? Puppies are either black or white and then- Poof~ Surprise!

This one looks like it has a cat's tail. XD

LOL oh my gosh I didn't even notice the tail! :D You got some freeky animal things going on in that game.
  • Options
    BimleSimBimleSim Posts: 2,979 Member
    @Rflong7 Nice to see the Goths again :D whats Cassandra up to? :D

Here is a small update from my game!
    Mathias has been clubbing and visiting bars, as he did last update as well
    G1H7Rq5.png
    tFGwHHc.png

Meanwhile Esther, his girlfriend, has been at home building skills for work
    fMfWQxp.png

Unfortunately, they had a kid, and because they are too busy with their aspirations they do not take care of their the kid. I've never played with such parents before, it is quite dramatic :D The kid is named Rose
    bIuUsEy.png

What makes it even more dramatic is that the nanny that takes care of Rose keeps insulting the parents :D
    aQK07DG.png
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    I started a new challenge neighborhood! (It's basically me speedrunning my BACC tweaks from Nepheris' rules.) I have 10 playables that were randomly rolled, assigned LTWs, and assigned "diplomas" via the batbox, because the backstory is that they are all recent college grads who are participating in a social experiment that will offer them guaranteed housing and employment if they agree to live in the experimental community for four seasons. All their community lot interactions will be recorded for TV viewers.

After running a socializing day, and one day per lot, I have two pairs of lovers and one pair of enemies. Not a lot of platonic friends though, so I'm going to have to turn ACR down.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    Hi, everyone! I'm new here, but I've been playing since Sims 2 was out. I'm attempting (and documenting) my first challenge I've ever done with sims - the Uglacy challenge! It's proving to be really entertaining so far.
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• Options
    @BimleSim Oh that poor child! I am rooting for the nanny! :D

@Scribal_Goddess Cool! Interesting idea. Keep us posted!

@PrincessSimcess Hi! :) Welcome. Enjoy your challenge! Keep us posted on how it is going.
  • Options
    YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    edited February 2017
    Lilith befriended Dustin. Angela and her boyfriend Dustin had a hard situation because he is a criminal and unlike Angela actually cares about Lilith. so Angela got angry at him. He cheated with Lilith(both were frustrated because of their situation) and Angela was there too. Lilith got pregnant with his child as a teen and told Dirk Dreamer as she dumped him. Angela was on the lot too so she befriended Dustin and they fell in love with eachother. Lol. He does fit her more either way as Dustin is a criminal and Angela is a "neat" succesful person.

Mary Sue left Daniel as she cought him cheating with the maid Langerak. He moved to an apartment trailer as he got only 20.000 Simoleons. Miss Langerak joined his household, as his neé and is pregnant with Dons child. (Don has children with Nina/Dina/Cassandra too lol, I try to bring back Bella Goth too but she will not have a child with Don. LOL. Mortibellar forever.)
    Cassandra is with Darren Dreamer and they got a child together too.

Dina is pregnant with Mortimers child and married to Don.(Relationship of Mortimer and Dina got cancelled because he died as Agnes Crumplebottom scared him to death and I had to resurrect him with Alexanders underworld-telephone lol, (secret high society on college)
    And Brandi Broke was pregnant too with Skips child (thanks to Maxis intend her to)and gave birth to twin boys. David and Ben. They still got no money and live in the same house. Without cheats the only way to get the kids grow up good is a forced marriage... thats sad. Or she will get a job again but there is not much time for the kids then to get their skills.
  • Options
    RadioAChickenRadioAChicken Posts: 163 Member
    I'm currently rebuilding a pirate theme park lot I started on a few years back and then lost due to a hard drive failure and didn't feel up to rebuilding at the time. I've found a redone mesh for the carousel on Tumblr which looks pretty awesome so I'm going to see how that looks in game in a minute.
    I don't think I'm entirely happy with how I designed the roller-coaster so I'm debating whether to redo it and possibly mess up the pond water level which is in the middle. Why are ponds so finicky?
    iscQh5U.png
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    I started writing up that BACC-as-a-reality-show neighborhood. Because it's not like I have Shadows Fall, a Legacy, and the Pen Pal Project to be working on...

When finishing round 1, I learned that the weathernaught station will summon firey meteors (Usually if I bother with it it's in a picture taking setting where people are cheated to platinum and full motives.) Lesson learned: fiddle with seasons before moving sims into an agricultural neighborhood, because they're supposed to start in spring, not late summer.

I also started day two for the BACC, beginning with the house that has all the single men. They're going to be running a winery, but there's not a lot for them to do while the grapes grow besides skill and go on dates. Due to walkbys a good 80% of the neighborhood was there for most of the day. (Not hard when you have 10 sims.)

Gibson Mawar and Ashleigh Du Vall had possibly the worst date I have ever had between romance sims with two bolts. A thunder storm caught a tree on fire and tanked their hygeine, date satisfaction, and aspiration. Poor Brynne Mawar (Gibson's cousin,) actually went into aspiration failure because she'd come over to bother their garden. As a consequence, Gibson and Ashleigh no longer have crushes on each other, but since ACR exists and they both have high autonomy and two bolts, that won't last the round.

Jasen Oryx, whose squeeze, future mayor Whitney Du Vall, was at work, spent the time making an enemy of one of the only four townies in existence. He invited over Mikael Ultra, literally the only playable dude in the neighborhood that doesn't live at the winery, and his sister Denise to try and make friends.

Meanwhile, Tesla Krakow was safely at work. The instant he came home he started complaining about the smell as every single person on the lot was lined up for the single shower.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    Hi, @PrincessSimcess You should link your story! I'm doing an Uglacy, too. I've restarted it (3rd time) but I love reading them. :)

Yay! More updates. I do enjoy reading them. Keep 'em up. :)

Thanks! I might after I do my current story - the royal bachelor. I'll be updating on this page - https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/912911/calling-all-female-sim-bachelorettes#latest
    You can also submit a bachelorette if you'd like to!
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• Options
    RSully94RSully94 Posts: 212 Member
    Third update:

So I've started to play some of the college households. I started with that sorority. Heather and Tiffany are now Sophomores. Brittany is now a junior. Tiffany is flirting with Joshua Ruben and Heather has flirted a little with Kevin Beare.

At the fraternity, the guys are all halfway through either freshman or sophomore years. There are some female townies they are currently talking to.

I also have finished my first rotations of Nina Caliente, The Oldies, and the Dreamers. Nina now has two kids, and at one point had 5 lovers. One of them however, ended, because she caught Don Lothario on a date with Johnson Ryan (the townie that Herb Oldie had a fling with). So now she has four lovers, one of them is currently rooming with Don. Don also ended Herb's fling with Johnson because he realized that if he didn't mark his territory in front of Herb, he would lose him. So during a group outing, he kissed Johnson, and completely ruined the group outing, which to me was absolutely hilarious because Herb was gonna die in 2 days anyway, and Don doesn't care that much about the Oldies or whoever else was on the outing with him. I played Herb afterwards so that he would pass away and not be one of those annoying Sims kicking over trash cans and stealing newspapers. I got him to reach platinum aspiration right before dying, and he ended leaving money to Coral, who he reconciled with in the end, is son Christopher (that he had with Cathy), the married couple that currently live in the house with them, Mary-Sue, Lilith, and even Jennifer Burb, since they became good friends during the time I played them.

Danielle and Diana are now kids, and Dirk is ready for college. All I need to do is play the Broke household until Dustin is ready for college, and then I can ship them, and the Pleasant twins together to college.

I have a little bit more to mention, but I'll save that for later.
  • Options
    RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    edited February 2017
    Sorry wrong sims need sims 4..lol
  • Options
    classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    So, I haven't had much time to play lately, and have been mostly focusing on the Ramirez family when I get a chance. I have Tessa and Lucy Burb to finish up before round two of the college kids start. The previous generation in college are all currently in their senior year and they will graduate before the new set moves in. Today, for a change of pace, I started playing Florence Delarosa. I have been neglecting all of the people in my neighborhood who aren't married with kids, so it was nice to switch over to playing a single sim running a business. So far, her business is at rank 4. She also met a man, Scot Wade, who is a knowledge sim like Florence and also has the lifetime wish of reaching the top of the science career track. I move him in to find out that he has two of his skills maxed out and he is currently a Mayor! What a catch! Not quite sure if I'll have him switch over to the science career or not, he is still at the beginning of the adult life stage so he has plenty of time to reach the top of that career track too. Florence isn't quite as young, so I'm thinking of keeping her running the flower shop as her main source of income. Here are a few pictures of them when Scot proposed.

tumblr_om0iexvXzC1vi6mjbo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_om0iexvXzC1vi6mjbo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_om0iexvXzC1vi6mjbo3_540.jpg
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Great pictures @Rflong7
    What challenge are you doing? I hope you get the interest back. I'm having the same issue with my third generation legacy challenge. When I get bored I play a different world/save.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top