Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Zachary2k19Zachary2k19 Posts: 5 New Member
    Today, I was playing the Pleasant Family (Not the Mary-sue Pleasant though) when It's Daniel Pleasant birthday Today, He invited his Daughters and his Sister and during that Time, She gave birth to a Baby Boy and then She placed a Baby down and Got another Baby, This time it's a Girl and then She placed it down Again and She had another Baby Girl! She placed it down and was running and did Celebrate his Birthday and Eat the Cake, Though the Party is Over.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Zachary2k19 looks like that house is getting busier then ha, sounds fun though.

Okay so for my new play this is Jameson and Tonya Roster.
    42081131484_86775c0fb4_b.jpg
    41897703515_5652cefda8_b.jpg
    They love one another, though as much as they have in common they have different interests where some might think it matters most.
    42081131284_4e669f6150_b.jpg
    Tonya is a sweet girl and has seen the good in Jameson she doesn't think the world needs anymore darkness in it.
    40987786290_a66f75ae70_b.jpg
    Jameson has other ideas, he knows that once disowned always disowned but just for a personal bit of success he'll take the route his father thought he always failed out.

Tonya is concerned but she thinks it won't change who he is and supports him.
    42081131764_aa0f1012e6_b.jpg
    As Tonya completes her 'training' she gains the white robes she hoped for, she knows her dearly departed mother would be proud.
    42081131874_fe0c6d0308_b.jpg
    Just after her, Jameson gains his own transformation, their mentors don't think it's such a good idea to mix ideas like that but it's not their house and they have no say. One hopes it doesn't end poorly and of course her opposite wishes for the opposite.
    41897703905_aeff8dd95e_b.jpg
    Congratulating one another first, soon it's time to get to the real work of their chosen paths.
    41897703655_b477fdc3d3_b.jpg
    41897704075_fa2ab871d0_b.jpg
    42081132004_028e17e485_b.jpg
    While there are some things they won't agree on they've found nothing has changed for them...so far.
    42081132274_bc64495a7d_b.jpg
    41897703995_927c2561e2_b.jpg
    40987786360_91c640e84a_b.jpg
    41897704225_dc89c85e3f_b.jpg
    Something of a wordless argument...to say the least, not really over anything in fact.
    42081132114_123cc66b79_b.jpg
    They can at least keep the peace during study time...
    42748632602_26b0893317_b.jpg
    Tonya doesn't want to fight, they had both been a little on edge, it's always been natural for the two sides to bump heads without thinking of it, they stronger than that. At least Tonya would like to think so, as they complete their entry to the fullest she knows it's time to do even more with their lives.
    41897703845_e0bbe37e07_b.jpg
    "What should we do we hardly talk."

"I talk plenty getting rid of that glittery sunlight of yours."

"I mean it Jameson, it's like we're already wrong, this isn't going to work if we aren't on the same side, how would we raise children?"

"On the side that's fun."

"....There is more to magic than fun Jameson."

"Says you."

"Jameson..." she warned.

"Come on babe I'm only teasing, why don't we take the night off? You're just overworked all that pixie dust can't be good for you."

She rolled her eyes but she does still love him so for now whatever works, works.
    41897703735_1036220416_b.jpg
    She may want him to do better but deep down she knows it just might be too late to change and should he get worse, like that mentor of his she's not sure where they're going to go.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    edited June 2018
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    @Rhiannon58 HA! Sabrina the witch. :D Was that just a coincidence?

No. I'm not that creative with names. In fact, this family had a daughter during last rotation and her name is Tabitha. I have a feeling she'll be hanging out in the secret room with mom soon...

On topic: I got my first ever level 10 business today! It was a home-based pottery shop. It was touch and go for a while. The shop own died three days ago so her husband was awarded the shop. Fortunately he had taken up pottery in his retirement years so he could make enough stuff to stock the shop for a couple of days. The rest of the family pitched in and on the day we only needed 3 stars to get to level 10, the cat passed away during the selling day. This bummed out EVERYONE including the customers! After a very brief grieving period, they got back to work and at the end of the day, we finally hit 10. I've been waiting for this to happen so I could move the family to a larger house. They are very crowded but you can't move a shop. You have to close it and start over. So pretty proud of that accomplishment! Next rotation, everyone gets their own room!

Side note: there was a picture someone posted of a neighborhood they had created that was AMAZING. It was a very nicely laid out city with lower income districts, mansions, etc. I meant to save that picture as inspiration for when I'm ready to tackle rebuilding a city. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I thought the post was in this thread but it's been a while. This year I think though.
    Post edited by Rhiannon58 on
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    Rhiannon58 HA! Sabrina the witch. :D Was that just a coincidence?

No. I'm not that creative with names. In fact, this family had a daughter during last rotation and her name is Tabitha. I have a feeling she'll be hanging out in the secret room with mom soon...

On topic: I got my first ever level 10 business today! It was a home-based pottery shop. It was touch and go for a while. The shop own died three days ago so her husband was awarded the shop. Fortunately he had taken up pottery in his retirement years so he could make enough stuff to stock the shop for a couple of days. The rest of the family pitched in and on the day we only needed 3 stars to get to level 10, the cat passed away during the selling day. This bummed out EVERYONE including the customers! After a very brief grieving period, they got back to work and at the end of the day, we finally hit 10. I've been waiting for this to happen so I could move the family to a larger house. They are very crowded but you can't move a shop. You have to close it and start over. So pretty proud of that accomplishment! Next rotation, everyone gets their own room!

Side note: there was a picture someone posted of a neighborhood they had created that was AMAZING. It was a very nicely laid out city with lower income districts, mansions, etc. I meant to save that picture as inspiration for when I'm ready to tackle rebuilding a city. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I thought the post was in this thread but it's been a while. This year I think though.

You probably mean @Mstybl95 's neighborhood pictures - https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/935813/show-off-your-hood/p1
    Yes. That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2018
    Roger and Elizabeth (siblings) bought a vacation home, had to get away from their very gloomy/gothy Collinwood for awhile. David (Roger's son) is currently living with Barnabas while I play the Collinwood household to let them age up some more. I have a thing about one being ten days older than another etc. lol Like Carolyn was a teen but David ( a child) was aging up to much so I moved him to stay with Barnabas until Liz, Roger, and Carolyn are somewhat older. Adult, older Adult etc. Long story short, they hadn't seen David in awhile so they invited him to their beach house and had a lovely three days and rebuilt their relationship. Once Victoria (governess) is at least 20 days out from becoming elderly, David can come back home to never age up. (longer life mod in game) It rained a lot there, too, but I just pretended it was their beach house in Maine instead of their house in Rhode Island. lol Nothing tropical. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Can't show pics as I lost internet then what I got was limited so it's a little too much to upload but I'll tell you while I remember.

Tonya and Jameson had a daughter named Luna, he built a servo for her as he was concerned that his mentor was less than thrilled about him reproducing with one that followed a different path. She grew close to her parents even though they were very busy learning the ways of the light and dark. When she matured she married Servo, I hope she can become a werewolf so she can have a baby...or vampire, something.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • BimleSimBimleSim Posts: 2,979 Member
    My Sim Vaida has finished her days of dating. She ended up marrying Harry.
    A0zvC4R.png

Harry needed to work on his logic skill. Since my neighbourhood needs aliens, he was only allowed to do this on the big telescope at night ;)
    2rIhqxO.png

When he was returned from alien abduction, Vaida was just laughing at him. What a nice and caring wife she became :D
    ZaXtpyD.png
    gRxiEDv.png
    However, Harry rolled the wish to get abducted again, so I guess he is not saddened by his wife's reactions. :p
    As you can see Vaida is pregnant at the same time. She had twins. That means in my game they now have 3 babies to take care of.
    WeQlMkB.png
    hYOT8wG.png
    Oh boy :)
  • classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    Just recently got the urge to play again. Originally wanted to try the Prosperity Challenge, but opted for a Legacy Challenge instead. I downloaded a custom world from modthesims and created Sean Milner, a knowledge sim with the LTW to reach the top of the Science career. It only took a few days to find his soulmate. Her name is Rishelle Bistro, a townie that he encountered while out playing cards at Lucky's downtown. Not only do they have three attraction bolts, but they also share the same hobby: tinkering. Rishelle is a family sim with the LTW of reaching the top of the Law Enforcement career and she was well on her way before her and Sean met. They just got married and I did my first remodel of their home. Hopefully I'll be able to send them on their honeymoon when I get home tonight.
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Some one accidentally named the kid la instead of Laurel because I hit enter instead of backspace.
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Loving everyone's updates, now that I am caught up. :D
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    Some one accidentally named the kid la instead of Laurel because I hit enter instead of backspace.

LOL! :D Well look at the bright side, I had a sim named baby boy because I hit the wrong button. :joy:
    edited July 2018
    Sent Sean and Rishelle to Twikki Island for a short honeymoon. Upon arriving back home, they were overjoyed to discover that Rishelle was pregnant. Not long after, Sean was abducted by aliens! Not every wife can boast that her husband was pregnant right alongside her and with alien babies no less. Both Sean and Rishelle gave birth to twins, one boy and one girl each. Their names are Summer, Ashton, Luna, and Orion. This household is about to be out of control :#
    Sent Sean and Rishelle to Twikki Island for a short honeymoon. Upon arriving back home, they were overjoyed to discover that Rishelle was pregnant. Not long after, Sean was abducted by aliens! Not every wife can boast that her husband was pregnant right alongside her and with alien babies no less. Both Sean and Rishelle gave birth to twins, one boy and one girl each. Their names are Summer, Ashton, Luna, and Orion. This household is about to be out of control :#

Oh my goodness. Out of control would be an understatement! Good luck with all that!
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    I sent some Veronaville teens to uni today. :) While Tybalt Capp was shopping for some clothes he ran into his arch-nemesis Mercutio Monty. Cue the fighting. Tybalt won, but a Twikkii Island native I also sent to uni autonomously started flirting with Mercutio. Cue the crush! <3
    Banner.png
    All four of the little ones aged up to toddlers and my god it has been a struggle! I actually hired a nanny, and now I'm reminded why I never do that. I had her track the husband's schedule and yet she hung around all night, picking up the babies whenever I had mom or dad on their way to take care of it. Everyone was in the red, I kept getting notifications that the babies were starving. It was a nightmare!

On the bright side, the family gained 50,000 simoleons through a chance card and Sean got promoted through a chance card, so he is one step away from reaching his LTW. It was at this point that Rishelle glitched out and I had to move the entire family off of the lot. I took that opportunity to completely demolish the house and start from scratch. Now that Sean and Rishelle have a couple of days off, I'm hopeful that they will have enough time to finish teaching the kids all of their skills so that they all age up happy. I'll be so glad when the toddler stage is over, but there will be at least one more kid on the way soon.
  • GrandmaJaneyGrandmaJaney Posts: 33 Member
    Dear MeepLeep,

Today my toddlees have just aged up into children and they have all turned out gorgeously. I cant wait to see them continue to grow and live their journey.

Grandma Janey
    @classicXcrime Ya 4 toddlers can certainly be a handful :D Nice little bonus you got there though.
  • TistouTistou Posts: 72 Member
    Me and my friend created a village that's like the dream village for us. We created ourselves and started to create some of our friends. Only 4 of our created sims have moved in so far, we're still spending a lot of time trying to create sims that look like our friends. Well, I started playing with the sim that's supposed to be me, I got to meet two other "real sims" and then my co-worker told me they knew someone perfect for me, told me to go on a blind date, and it was the "real sim" I haven't met yet! (and who I'm romantically involved with IRL). I tried not to have a super romantic date as I want them to see the first kiss etc, so I just gave them some cereal and then we played video games. But our sims fell in love anyway haha x3 With the pink hearts.
    Hi :mrgreen:

I was up to the last 6 lifts of an Apocalypse Challenge (Hopeless) when I found out I had the bigger household mod installed and That's why the cheesecake always worked to give them 9 Sims or more in the household. I thought they were just lucky. It felt too much like cheating (I fit in more Sims so it was done faster) so I tossed it. :(

No, after not being able to play for a bit, I'm now going to try it one more time... the last Hopeless Apocalypse Challenge- or Fail. :(

This is Alwaiz Hopeful-
    ptR7GCB.jpg
    @Rflong7 Awe... :'( That stinks you didn't realize that until you were so far in. Take 100,465,207?? I hope things go better this time around, double check them mods!
    @JULES1111 wrote: »
    @Rflong7 Awe... :'( That stinks you didn't realize that until you were so far in. Take 100,465,207?? I hope things go better this time around, double check them mods!

Thanks. -Lol! It does feel like take 10 Million. :lol:

Hi! :mrgreen:

Alwaiz Hopeful made it and lifted Medical. :cookie:
    She had a son first and named him Bean. :)
    F8V26SE.jpg

Then she had a girl and named her Canby.
    Ifu2MCo.jpg

They don't have the same father, as you can almost see. Only because she didn't get a choice.
    I miss having lights in the game. :lol:
    @Rflong7 Awe cute kids! Hope this Apocalypse is going better then the last ones!
    @JULES1111 wrote: »
    @Rflong7 Awe cute kids! Hope this Apocalypse is going better then the last ones!

Thanks! :cookie::mrgreen:

They are doing okay. I'm working on writing the first chapter for it. :)
  • AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    My family had a pizza for dinner

DJRDCgM.jpg

uLNXF0g.jpg

yWcjtCQ.jpg

EVigDsq.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top