Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    I don't have the religion mod. I'm a little wary of mods messing up my game. I used to have CC in my Sims 4 game but I had game issues so I removed it. The stuff I got from Mod the Sims for Sims 2 (some more "modest" outfits for girls primarily) is OK. The extent of their fanatic-ness is to have the girls wear knee-length or longer skirts, long hair, and not get a job, also emphasise learning Cooking/sewing/those kinds of "domestic" skills. Whilst I'm usually all for giving all Sims, whatever gender, equal opportunities, sometimes I like having some "restrictions" in my game as it were and seeing how it affects my gameplay. Many Simmers do challenges/legacies etc; I don't really do those as they're a little too restrictive/there are so many rules and points systems etc, so for me, just introducing a few simple restrictions eg clothing/hairstyles is enough.

Oh I see what you are saying. That is cool though, it is like making up your own challenge of sorts, playing with your own rules. That's cool. It is nice to play different families different ways.

@XxAirixX Glad your game is working again. The two of them sound like a real interesting couple. :D Wow married and given birth in the same day, that is a lot going on. Can't wait to hear how their future will unfold!

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited June 2018
    @Lucy_Henley interesting it's kind of like a family community cut off from the world, is it like a cult or is it still more relaxed than that?
    @XxAirixX Oh I'm glad you got your game working.

I had some neighbors keep to themselves until there was a wedding and they invited themselves in I believe you can lock the door but I didn't even think of that beforehand. That seems like my kind of couple drama is everywhere when I play, maybe they will surprise you and end up being the best couple...or things will go wrong and you might get to enjoy finding her someone else whichever let us know.

Oooh a new page now I can share again.
    27763640667_7e5b5944a8_b.jpg
    Francesa letting her mother know she can handle her first baby fine.
    41732892685_fae4a27de2_b.jpg
    Sometimes she was right.
    41914883334_2ecfa8850f_b.jpg
    The rest of the time not so much, when enough was enough they decided to move, mostly because Lindsey....and her brother! Woke them up. I thought I wasn't going to get any boys finally got one ha.
    41732892545_8c56ec8602_b.jpg
    They moved into a house they can barely afford just to get peace through the night, and it wasn't so bad at first.
    41732892735_60751842cd_b.jpg
    They had a sort of housewarming party Great-great grandma didn't show I think she was at work I don't remember been a long time since I stopped by that house as you know.
    40824814160_506a2020f4_b.jpg
    Things went sour though, Lindsey didn't have much of a relationship with her parents or her brother who she saw was quickly becoming the favorite.
    41732892585_695779ab75_b.jpg
    Damian who cooked almost all of the meals since he met Francesca seemed to set off a chain of events, he survived and focused on his favorites even more leaving Lindsey on her own.
    27763640767_5e111aa4ec_b.jpg
    Not that they never spent time with her, just that as far as 4 am pie is concernced she's out to be with the family or she isn't.
    27763640317_29f47f3fcd_b.jpg
    One night on a grocery run Damian didn't come back and Francesca thought he couldn't take being a stay at home dad anymore, then she got the worst call of her life. He didn't abandon them he was dead, they found him in a ditch, days seemed to blend together. The kids always had a little issue with school work but their grades took a heavy dive almost failing luckily it was before the weekend so they were saved. Still the threats from social services came.
    41732892355_586cd5f9ab_b.jpg
    Francesca tried to be there for her son, even though he looks so much like Damian Lindsey was the most like him and she couldn't deal with her right then. Damian was the second to die in their family since Great-great grandma's sister and first love in university.
    40824814080_60fb584b18_b.jpg
    In fact she aged up alone, she was glad to get out of the house and away from what was left of her family, Francesca didn't sugarcoat it they put Damian to rest she wouldn't spin a story they had to know he loved them and it wasn't his fault he left. She went straight to the family study plot in university and dropped out she hated school it was just a quick way to leave without the cops being sent after you.
    27763639487_f74828d657_b.jpg
    When she came back instead of reconnecting with family at first she went looking for a place to stay she found what appeared to be abandoned and moved right in.
    41914882684_c8a6e81fbb_b.jpg
    Though that wasn't the case, Paul was livid in all his years no one had ever broken into his home he remained alone as he liked.
    42582209532_40170b46ec_b.jpg
    He didn't want her to stay but then the Master's women normally get what they want.
    27763639787_2c8f91e1ed_b.jpg
    She begged and he gave in, if she took care of some of the chores and cooked since he wasn't very good at it then she could stay, he was a little more willing getting some of the money she had left over as rent.
    41732891525_03faa84a17_b.jpg
    He knew his peaceful life would change seeing a certain red head showing up.
    42582209802_b4ef3bb714_b.jpg
    It was great-great grandpa Greg.

'How did you even find me Gepaw?' (prounounced gee-paww)

'You really think you could dropout and the family wouldn't know? I go jogging by here all the time it wasn't that hard to see you through the window.'

'He's right you know.' Paul added.

'Gepaw school isn't for me.'

'I know, but you still should have talked to family when you got back, we're here for you you know.'

'I guess...'

Paul didn't care much about joggers they still had no reason to bother him, though he remembered Greg who would have thought he ever make it inside.
    41914882554_d474b18694_b.jpg
    Just like that one thing led to another, Francesca was unsure when Lindsey invited her to her wedding since she had only heard about her through Greg. Seeing her choice of spouse though...

'You must be Franny.'

'That's me, and you're....you're you.'

'I know what you must feel, but I love your daughter and I'll prove it every day I have left.'

She guessed that was the most important thing, really she felt bad because deep down she didn't really care what her daughter did.
    41732891975_faef8edd8b_b.jpg
    Here comes the bride...heh.
    27763639687_3d8cc7aa59_b.jpg
    At first since great-great grandma wasn't there the party went off without an issue and her grandparents decided it was time for the now traditional pillow fight to celebrate...heh.
    42582209462_85ce1345ce_b.jpg
    Happy day...with cake.
    41732892025_749d5c678a_b.jpg
    Francesa tried to talk to her daughter but..it didn't go so well, Lindsey reminded her she was just there as a favor to Gepaw.
    40824813560_9619dec1a0_b.jpg
    Anyways, I don't know how long elders last when you create them so before the party was over since she was tired I had them try to add to the family...I heard the ding gen 6 is on the way I hope the kid gets to meet their dad. They look like they want me to leave them alone.

I don't know this just happened...
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited June 2018
    True, who knows what will happen? They could turn out to have the strongest marriage out of all sims and out last everyone. I hadn't had a chance to really play today; but they are at their honeymoon now (I set it up before the baby was born, so I just decided to let them go through with it anyways as they will be busy caring for their son once they get back). So far neither had flirted with other sims; but only time can really tell.

I should of locked that apartment door; but I ended up having sim move instead (good thing too now with a baby in the game; but they might need to move again as the house is a bit small and have other sims also living with them),

I will try to take some pictures later and find ways to post them. Since it was originally testing the game out, I hadn't really set up houses nicely yet, so I will slowing be adding to the town and decorate now.

Your sims game seemed to have been busy as well. I love some the outfits they your sims wore.

Edit-LOL I just noticed that my sim's husband, Pete, has a fear of getting caught cheating. You naught naught sim. You just got married and now have a child together and you are already worried about cheating? You are supposed to be the one with the family aspiration. XD
  • Options
    So their honeymoon gotten off to a rough start as both were sick during the first part (I am pretty sure it was food poisoning. I had them order room service yet they didn't want to wait and decided to eat spoiled food instead). Though they got to learn some new things, went to the beach and met some some the locals.

Now they both wanted a baby so baby #2 is on the way. Do you guys even know what you are doing? Two babies is a lot of work. xD
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 I love your stories. They are just so twisted but incredibly entertaining! :D Hopefully Paul will last long enough to see his kid!

@XxAirixX Ah food poisoning on their honeymoon is no fun. :/ Silly sims! Yay for baby #2! Hopefully they can get a place of their own soon.
  • Options
    @XxAirixX sims can surprise you sometimes, gotta be careful with anything done with free will sims 2 sims can't be trusted with 'just friends'. Apartments are nice but eventually, houses are just needed, at least to me I like to spread out and have too many children...normally. If you do take pics and post them on whichever photo site you prefer you just have to post the link to them in the little image thing...now someone could explain that better it sounds so complicated when I try it and it's not at all.

Sometimes my sims are busy sometimes I don't even know what to do with them, I like a lot of the clothes in the game some I use more than others. That fear amuses me especially when they get too friendly when I didn't tell them to. That's how you end up with too many sim babies ha.

@JULES1111 thanks :smiley: I'm glad to hear it I tried so hard to keep everyone happy but my sims are just conditioned to mess things up for themselves and I hardly have to do anything. Soon I'll post again so you can see what happened :smiley:

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Aww I love all of your stories! I've been sick and two of my little ones are sick so I haven't been playing but once I get back to it I will share more of the insanities of Strangetown. But there is so much going on in everyone's game!
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    It's not quite a cult. Karen and Martin are both Elders, and probably fairly close to death, so it'll be interesting to see how things pan out. I might have one or two of the kids "break away" from the rules as it were, maybe have a girl wear pants or get a job or something, and gradually become normal.
    I've been mostly doing Sims 4 for the past few days, so it's time to get back to Sims 2.
  • Options
    @MzPigglyPooh ah well I hope you all get better soon. :)
    @Lucy_Henley Oh I see, yeah I want to know how things will go.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Well they had their second baby, another boy. Both were taken away though (it was too hard taking care of two babies at once without using cheats. I think I am going to make a limit of one baby at a time and they can't have another until the baby becomes a child).
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    @RedDestiny92 I have a similar situation going in Sims 4, a sort-of fanatic family, and one of the daughters has moved out and is wearing pants, has a job etc. The Bancrofts (the Sims 2 family) only have three daughters out of ten children; given that Madison is married with four children already, I'll probably have one of her sisters be the one to "break away". In fact, one sister moved back in with her parents; maybe she'll stick to the rules at first, but drop them when they die? Or maybe one of the sons will meet someone "progressive" and will change their views because of love? Ah the possibilities...
  • Options
    @XxAirixX it definitely takes some getting used to, that's the worse though it's one of those times you want sims to check on their babies a lot.

@Lucy_Henley Oh now that sounds interesting I have something like that sort of going, I love when the ideas just start pouring out and there are other ways you could go with your plans. It's definitely part of the fun, someone "progressive" a secret until that one dinner where enough is enough and they have to willingly introduce them to their family or lose them forever.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    Minx11 wrote: »
    Minx11 wrote: »
    It broke.
    That's what happened :D

Oh no how did that happen?

Long story short, never plan your wedding on the day your mother plans to give birth

Or

Never plan to give birth on the day of your son's wedding.

Wait...what? :D Someone here just recently had a wedding then a baby born on the same day. Did both cutscenes try to play at once? I am having a hard time figuring out how you broke it. :D

For some reason, my pregant Sim went into labour a few hours before the other Sim's wedding, and just never came back. She is permenantly in labour, even though I got the message of her baby being born. I also lost the option to for the two Sims to marry during the wedding, the option disappeared entirely.
  • Options
    @XxAirixX Awe... Sorry your babies were taken away, that's sad. :'(

@Minx11 Ok that is weird... :|
  • Options
    Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    Well they had their second baby, another boy. Both were taken away though (it was too hard taking care of two babies at once without using cheats. I think I am going to make a limit of one baby at a time and they can't have another until the baby becomes a child).

One thing I do when I have twins is twice per day, I feed, snuggle and change diapers (as needed). Since there are two, I always do one after the other unless I have someone to help like a live-in grandparent.
  • Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    @Minx11 Ok that is weird... :|
    Ah well, these things happen. I decided to abandon the save and I moved on to one of my other families :)
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    edited June 2018
    I am currently playing pleasant-view rotational generational play - lot has changed in my Pleasantview. There has been a few babies born in the neighborhood, will share the pictures of descendants once they are a bit older.

So far Cassandra who is happily married and has a daugther named Elizabeth (toddler currently)... but who with? ;)

Also Nina expecting a baby but no engagement or wedding ring on her finger.......we can't be surprised who is the father.... So far that were the babies born along with Brandi's son who is named Charlie (now a child).

Dina was expecting in the result of her honeymoon with Mortimer Goth but unfortunately.... she didn't get the news she wanted....

Kaylynn who is now married to divorced Daniel Pleasant who is desperately trying to get pregnant, will she be able to get that dream of motherhood?

I will share images when they become adults! I promise!
  • Options
    @Rhiannon58 Welcome back! :)

@Minx11 Ya that is all you really can do I guess. It is still strange to me...

@Finbar659 Oh you tease! :*:D Lol sounds like your neighborhood is going well anyway.

• Options
    I think this one is tame...maybe ha.

41785473435_ac37733635_b.jpg
    Happy times ahead..
    41785473395_6e27b4868d_b.jpg
    She just seemed huge, bigger than her mother anyhow.
    41785473305_a994439864_b.jpg
    Sixth gen heiress Jean was born.
    41785473065_a4fcc1c241_b.jpg
    Paul adores his little girl, wanting to be more than her parents were for her Lindsey is prepared to stay at home for her, with Paul.

'You know what sweetie, never thought you'd be here since your mother was a home invader, but it's okay now.' heh
    41785473375_d268f86caf_b.jpg
    Jean was mostly a good baby...
    40876215200_4288eebd1e_b.jpg
    They both went crazy seeing her grow up poorly though.
    41785473235_ac6c966399_b.jpg
    It's okay she knows her parents are crazy and loves them anyways, isn't she pretty.
    40876215170_452dfd1be3_b.jpg
    We had a party so she could meet her grandparents and the aunt and uncle of the family, they kept going outside but it was a good party.
    40876215130_fb08fe6cce_b.jpg
    Soon her mother was sinking further into her insanity as Paul couldn't make it any further.
    41785473025_472b56a2ac_b.jpg
    At least they had one another.
    41785473115_73fe7a2866_b.jpg
    It was time to head to university...to drop out, she wanted to live on her own but she didn't want to stay too far from her mother for too long.
    40876214970_2d2736da65_b.jpg
    Her grandmothers ended up visiting first.
    40876215040_b8a28d210b_b.jpg
    I've gotten confuse I think Karia is her great grandma....

"So grandma what do you think of my roommate."

"Is he able to give me more grandchildren?"

"Grandma we just met!"

"So?"
    41785472905_a61dc11ef8_b.jpg
    He could be ready for kids...forgot his name lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Awe!! Paul got to see his daughter age to child. Is he dead? :'( Lol on everyone going nuts. She is very pretty, it's no wonder you can't keep track.. everyone's the same age! :D
  • Options
    @JULES1111 yes Paul is gone that was his urn on the ground old age got to him, not to mention since the sims has limitations in the family tree there are some attractions that shouldn't be there.... That is all I will say on the matter lol. I can never keep track of a family tree my attention span is too short.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    ... Holy crumbs you've been busy. :)

In the last day of the first year of New Edenia, Denise Ultra and Jasen Ultra had a major fight, which upset their middle child Robin, and they're going to get divorced some time in spring, I think. Mikael took his niece Phoebe, nephew Robin, and daughter Merideth to the woods, where they met Sakichi Kyo, the only kid in the neighborhood not related to any of them (so far. Casilda's kids will age up to childhood before anyone becomes a teen, thanks to an aging mod I have.)

At the Kyo household, Sakichi had a laid-back birthday party a day late - all the children in the neighborhood were invited. (Phoebe Ultra, Robin Ultra, Merideth Mawar, Austin Du Vall, Taylor Du Vall.) He made friends with Phoebe. Sura Kyo went to the police station and made it to rank 4.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    Just as the unbelievable happened, finally got an heir for gen 8 I saw that my hood might be corrupted so I guess I might have to delete it. My gen 7 heiress just got married and I was trying to get her husband pregnant, finally he get's abducted, no baby the second time I'm still waiting but he remembers his wife getting abducted though she only attempted to use the telescope right after he disappeared..meh..go so far but I do have something new going on.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @Scribal_Goddess Sounds like things are going well in New Edenia. :)

@RedDestiny92 Oh no!! That just sounds like a odd glitch? I hope your hood is ok.
  • Options
    @JULES1111 it seemed okay haven't noticed anything but one of the other family members also has the memory but know only he was abducted, it's okay the other hood should be fun too.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top