Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @MzPigglyPooh So many babies, and much drama also. Though it sounds as if the drama has just begun for the Grunts! Oh and there is no such thing as to many pictures around here! :p
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    @MzPigglyPooh So many babies, and much drama also. Though it sounds as if the drama has just begun for the Grunts! Oh and there is no such thing as to many pictures around here! :p

That's good to know lol and yesss... Those Grunts. Its just crazy how the Grunt house filled up with boys all over again lol it's like a repeat in history
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    @MzPigglyPooh good luck with the twins!!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    @MzPigglyPooh

Sounds like having Grunt as last name is going to be common in Strangetown since there are so many boys!
    Thanks everyone! @Finbar659 yup there will be quite a bit of Grunts lol
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
    edited May 2018
    I think the sims 2 is the only game where I actually enjoy weddings especially those scenes when they get left at the altar..... luckily for Nora - she didn't get to experience this! She finally tied the knot to a man called Curtis which I decided it is best that Curtis takes the Jones name for a change!

bfq7wy.jpg

They are now currently on their honeymoon and maybe.... some 'woohoo'......

fdrh1k.jpg
    edited May 2018
    So Going back to the Smith Family PT9 finally passed away. Johnny was crushed and little Cordelia was also there to witness her grandfathers death.

vwC8uZD.png

w6B5ljw.png

Johnny and Cordelia weren't the only ones that took PT9's death hard.

BR3F6Po.png

As you can see she needed Therapy immediately

umYZNVd.png

But in lighter news, Cordelia Grew up well though Jenny wished PT9 was there to see how big Cordelia had gotten

gTxoH1q.png

and it seems he also missed the birth of his second grandchild (From Johnny) Emilia

w9bEfAk.png

WUMrKHr.png

Both girls are doing really well as the family moves on past the tragedy

mVgxhBW.png

FdrXlrm.png

jmfqTWC.png

RCPZ9J9.png

3FgYDDQ.png

Plhtk8d.png

U4c0sxM.png

Wanted to add I did not know toddlers could use the potty while adults are using the bathroom lol it reminds me of my children. There is no privacy in my home haha

iKyvtkr.png

Anyway, that's what happened so far today as I'm still playing right now lol. It's so crazy how I was so sad about PT9's death. I had forgotten that it was his time already. But it's great that I got that feeling again. Its been a long time since I've gotten that feeling from a Sims game since I really started getting back into the older iterations of the franchise. There is such attachment to them. I know I'm going to feel the same once Jenny's time comes too. I'm just glad she was able to meet the girls before her demise.

@Finbar659 Yay! Glad Nora didn't get left at the alter. Nice they had a honeymoon as well. It will soon be time for babies!

@MzPigglyPooh Ahhh couldn't grim at least let PT9 get out of his pj's first? At least he got a hula dancer! Cordelia grew up nice, and lil Emilia is a cutie. :blush: Ya you can get easily attached to your sims. The hardest ones are ones you have played from cradle to grave. :'(
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I ended up building my Formers a new home. The first house I built was based off the Goth's manor in the sims 3. (Didn't take a snap shot.)

I built this house based off mine from my sims 4 modern house, Google is a builder's friend. Lol (Sorry, sim decided to streak in that photo. >.<)
    42144283082_00de62cfab_o.jpg

Soon as they moved in Optimus went for the pool table.
    42144279662_075a69550f_o.jpg

Megatron is going to be hunting down the one who keeps leaving the kitchen grungy. Another take out box left on the counter.
    42144275802_ca0d34dd44_o.jpg

As soon as Sir Bricks o lot was made Skywarp just won't leave it be. Every chance he gets he plays with it when no one is around.
    42144271632_0905a6c77c_o.jpg

I'll post interior photos of the house when I get the chance.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

@BMSO Looks like a nice house. Lol at Sir Bricks o lot. :D I admit I get a giant kick out of Transformers doing sim things, especially the odd ones! :joy:
    @JULES1111 He'd just got done eating breakfast and was going to take the trash out. It really came out of no where. But I guess Grim figured he'd be going some where "fun" anyway so it didn't matter what he was wearing lol. Thankfully his ghost comes around in his everyday wear lol and they are so cute together I can't wait to post more pictures of them but I need to go back to the Grunt household soon when I get back to the game (I've been switching between playing 2 and 3)

@BMSO I love your transformers! I bet it's hilarious watching them as you play. Nice build btw awesome job
    @JULES1111 & @MzPigglyPooh Thank you both. It was bit difficult recreating a build I did in TS4 but well worth it except the garage, I added that for the Cars. I may recreate it in TS3 for my ME house hold.
    It is really funny to watch the Transformers doing interactions like a normal sim does it's just a bit bulkier. :lol:

edited May 2018
    @BMSO

Just curious - are the transformers an actual genetic set or are they outfits on the sim?

Haven't played the game in a while but Nora & Curtis are now back on their honeymoon, in other words, back to reality!

11tq6x2.jpg
    Post edited by FlyingPotato659 on
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    Finbar659 wrote: »
    @BMSO

Just curious - are the transformers an actual genetic set or are they outfits on the sim?

Haven't played the game in a while but Nora & Curtis are now back on their honeymoon, in other words, back to reality! since I do have a few mods in my game which are [removed] and ACR. Since I have automatic 'risky woohoo' enabled so I have Nora on her birth control to prevent any 'unwanted surprises' however there can be a small chance that the birth control can fail - let's hope that doesn't happen!

11tq6x2.jpg

@Finbar659 I would remove the name of the mod besides ACR. Against the rules to talk about mods that do what that mod does on the official forum.
    @Seera1024 oops! Never knew this - will edit this but never thought moderators would ever look into TS2 fourms!
    edited May 2018
    @Seera1024

I wonder why is that though, as I always seen other sims fan talking about MC Command Center and No Culling??? Do moderators actually delete those?

(ACR is a mod tho.... its automatic?)

• Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    Finbar659 wrote: »
    @Seera1024

I wonder why is that though, as I always seen other sims fan talking about MC Command Center and No Culling??? Do moderators actually delete those?

(ACR is a mod tho.... its automatic?)

@Finbar659 Check your messages
    @Finbar659 Nice! Now that the honeymoon is over, it is time to have babies!! Is Curtis expecting??
    @JULES1111 nope, he is just a little..... heavy lol!
  • jaymancrazjaymancraz Posts: 92 Member
    edited May 2018
    Had my first set of twins today! Jaisyn and Jamion :)
    [img][/img]05_25_18_7_12_58_PM.png

Cant figure out how to post the pic :neutral:
    edited May 2018
    @Finbar659 They are custom sims under a costume. Their genetics under the costumes are passed like Megatron's facial features.

Saw Megatron nail the Xylophone Trick shot so thought he would try it himself and Starscream epically failed.
    41467752775_4ccb77f45b_o.jpg

Thundercracker nailed the Trick shot with ease. lol
    41467755175_46546fa9ee_o.jpg

Yeah we all know what happens here.
    40562552610_fdb7749d6e_o.jpg

When everyone is away Soundwave will play.
    28497325848_5e3e37dc12_o.jpg

Skywarp creeps to the other sprinklers near the pool table. Watch out Soundwave.. Lol
    40562548260_3cbb74069b_o.jpg

Skywarp also recently passed in my game. He got struck by lighting three times. The first two he survived but the third deactivated him. I brought him back to life and afterwards Starscream got struck by lighting only cause he laughed at Skywarp. (Ironic huh?). lol

I was playing with the Subject household last night and Nervous and his fiance Nerissa finally got married. I wish I would have taken pictures but I didn't get to play long as we had a power outage last night. But He and his new wife moved in with his Mother Olive Specter. Nerissa is also expecting their first baby. So some exciting things will happen soon. I'm curious to see how it plays out since the Specter lot is full of graves and ghosts. Lol
    @MzPigglyPooh I always deleted that graveyard in the Spectors household lol. Just couldn't stand the puddles that the drowned ghost sims left behind!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top