Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Options
    NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    edited January 2018
    I played a bit but also worked on new stuff. Here is some of it:

nindl_businessposters.jpg
    some posters for my Sims' - or any other Sims' of course, lol - toy shop

nindl_puonesies.jpg
    and some warm and comfy onesies for toddlers

All can be downloaded from my blog if anyone is interested. :)

Speaking of my blog, my boyfriend made some awesome changes to it for me - he made a new header and clickable icons! :love:
  • Options
    Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    Today was very interesting in Rosewood. The first babies of the third generation were born! Two boys and a girl.

And my rags-to-riches family got the city’s first butler. He’s a character! Even made breakfast for the family his first day there. Everything is clean as a whistle and he’s creating a nice relationship with the family’s new baby by hugging him randomly. The family is living in a large home I designed - my first successful designed large home.
  • Options
    Sally1502Sally1502 Posts: 258 Member
    edited January 2018
    @JULES1111 Thanks! Hey - what was that website called again where you can copy those smiley thingies? I had it bookmarked but now I forgot what its name was.

@Brindleton Hello and welcome! I'm curious to see pics of your city challenge!

@lulubadwolf Congratulations!!

@Nindl Thank you!! Those are really cool posters, very well made with all the details and simlish! Wow I adore those toddler onesies - Daniel will definitely be cuddled up in one of them (at least)! Your blog looks outstanding. I really like all the Sims 2 - ness with it. Good job boyfriend!

@Rhiannon58 Cool! Would like to see some pics!
  • Options
    kanorlakanorla Posts: 29 Member
    Last night I started my brand spanking new neighborhood. It's rather fun creating a back story and being able to have a more diverse community. Pleasentview always seemed rather white, although it has some interesting relationship dynamics... Any who, the three first Sims are all friends and two are a couple. I'm planning on recreating a couple that I had in Sims 1 that I loved.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Nindl wrote: »
    I played a bit but also worked on new stuff. Here is some of it:

nindl_businessposters.jpg
    some posters for my Sims' - or any other Sims' of course, lol - toy shop

nindl_puonesies.jpg
    and some warm and comfy onesies for toddlers

All can be downloaded from my blog if anyone is interested. :)

Speaking of my blog, my boyfriend made some awesome changes to it for me - he made a new header and clickable icons! :love:

I love your posters and blog!

My game has been quiet, my legacy heir is off to university to study to become a criminal mastermind. Will hopefully get to play more this week.
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    @Scribal_Goddess Ooops! How do accidently randomize them? :D

@kanorla Ah it is nice when high school sweethearts can go to college together and continue the relationship. That is a very ambitious project you would like to do. I have thought about it, even started, but then something always happens to make me stop. :D

@lulubadwolf

happy-times-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hurray!! Congrats!

I was trying to fix something else with the sim blender and accidentally hit the option "randomize LTW" instead of "reroll wants." :)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @Nindl I love those posters! I scooped those up for whenever I make another toy store. Awesome job! The outfits are cute as well. Boyfriend did a good job on the blog as well!

@Rhiannon58 Awesome! Bring on generation 3!! Nice you made a house that you love, I love it when that happens.

@Sally1502 http://www.sherv.net/emoticons.html happy-feet-penguin-smiley-emoticon.gif Don't forget to delete out the url part.

@kanorla Cool! It is fun starting a new neighborhood yourself!

@Scribal_Goddess Ahhh I gottcha. That stinks, but I suppose you can just change it back if you wanted to. I have hit the wrong thing on there a couple of times!

• Options
    edited January 2018
    @Sally1502 @MidnightAura @JULES1111
    Thank you very much!! I am so happy you like my stuff. :smiley:
  • Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    I've decided to switch up my BACC rules a bit, and to make it interesting, try to make it a "Base Game Only" kind of neighborhood. I think I'll try to do a BACC centered around each pack. That should be pretty fun.
    I always find myself using the same furniture and clothes that I like, so limiting myself to certain packs would spice up my gameplay.

I've also seen a lot of people talk about the Not So Berry challenge. I think I'll try some sort of Sims 2 port of that, since it sounds like a nice spin on the classic Legacy Challenge.

I saw your blog @Nindl and I really like the female teen tank tops you made! I'll add them to my game <3
    I feel like the Sims 2 has really nice clothing meshes, but not enough swatches for them so I always find myself looking for new swatches.
  • Options
    @Brindleton That would be a interesting way to play. I don't think I could ever ignore anything that came with expansions! :D It would drive me insane limiting myself, especially if I can see it, right there in front of me.
  • Options
    theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    I overplayed the Simoleon Family. now Timothy Simoleon is older than his older cousin Mikey Levi, and Hannah Simoleon is younger than her twin Jennissa Levi (elixr of life, baybay!) John Simoleon has no major connections outside the family, so he is fine. :*
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
  • Options
    lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    Thank you every one, i'm so happy that i have succeed ! I honestly didn't think that i was gonna make it, now a new adventure start: find a cheap but good car (why can't i live in the sims world ?)
    Now i have more time to play, so i've made two houses, a new neighbourhood and delete an old one that start showing sings of corruption.
    @Nindl Your poster are really cool !
    @kanorla Good luck with your new neighbourhood, it's always fun to do it (and the only thing i don't like about custom neighbourhood are the premade family in the family bin, i'm a bit tired to always see the same sims)
    @theFella This often happens to me, i had once a sims younger that her gransdon's grandson :D

• Options
    @theFella woops! :D Well at least you can play the others to help them catch up to where they should be.
    Thank you every one, i'm so happy that i have succeed ! I honestly didn't think that i was gonna make it, now a new adventure start: find a cheap but good car (why can't i live in the sims world ?)
    Now i have more time to play, so i've made two houses, a new neighbourhood and delete an old one that start showing sings of corruption.
    @Nindl Your poster are really cool !
    @kanorla Good luck with your new neighbourhood, it's always fun to do it (and the only thing i don't like about custom neighbourhood are the premade family in the family bin, i'm a bit tired to always see the same sims)
    @theFella This often happens to me, i had once a sims younger that her gransdon's grandson :D

Good luck with the car, hope you find something!
    This often happens to me, i had once a sims younger that her gransdon's grandson :D

:joy::D:joy:

• Options
  • Options
    Another small update of my Sims family:

rXv9hxQ.jpg

So, here we have the children spending some time on the computer - researching their hobby, I think. I also put a picture of the child going to bed, because I really like her poster/picture arrangement. Oh, and a thief visited their home! Their dad couldn't sleep ahead after that so he went outside to get some fresh air and check the neighbourhood - and the mailbox, where he found a love letter adressed to one of his daughters lol. And the teenager got a new haircut. :smiley:
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited January 2018
    I'm getting along well in my Apocalypse challenge- trying to finish it quick (less in game days) but it's still taking me too long - when my favorite dog came walking on the lot, I just had to adopt him; they didn't need him for a lift and he is an elder dog, Max.

Max is a friendly and well mannered dog, even if he's not well trained. He waits for the kids to get attention....
    Tkhn3NG.jpg

...he also likes to give attention to the kids.
    fT9WEF1.jpg

Thing is, he was adopted by a spare Sim so when the spare moved out I let him take Max (He was his master). I thought about letting him stay. :(

So when I saw this lonely dog staring in their window, I just had to adopt him. This is Webster...
    HVRsdeb.jpg

He's not as easy going but he's Loves attention. :)

A wolf wandered on the lot and was ruining their flowerbed, so I sent my Sim out to see if the two dogs could get along.

*I don't like him* I was disappointed it was a boy. :lol:
    ylJ9f8u.jpg

Thinking a Werewolf might be fun, I thought let them play.... but Webster got so jealous. Every time my Sim gave the Wolf a treat, Webster begged for a treat. My Sim rubbed the wolf's belly, Webster wanted his belly rubbed. The wolf wandered away to chew on the Sentrybot, when my Sim went to distract him, Webster rolled in the flowers the wolf had been rolling in when it was first spotted. It was so funny to watch/play. :lol:

Pictures :mrgreen:
    8frpQdN.jpg

e6aftCW.jpg

R6SjnwE.jpg

O1GTJE2.jpg

Such a jealous puppy... I need to find him a puppy mamma.
    :heart:

• Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    All these updates are making me sad I can’t play my game! But still the next best thing!
  • Options
    @Nindl Nice update! I like the poster arrangement also. I don't think dad was supposed to get that letter. :D

@Rflong7 :D Lol that is awesome. Such cute doggies! I am guessing Webster is a real attention seeker!
  • Options
    kanorlakanorla Posts: 29 Member
    So in my sparsely populated town everyone became friends and because one is a flirt, honestly didn't know that could happen, everyone hated eachother. First it was just Jake and Gary, they became friends than I moved in a woman Kenna. Both guys flirted with her Gary had a crush on her so when Jake flirted with her on his own Gary hated Jake and slapped Kenna, it was an interesting start to my new hood. After some time, work, and more Sims it's back to how I wanted it to go. Yay, also my favorite couple from Sims 1 I recreated adopted a super cute baby with a decent personality. That's really rare for me.
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    i lost today an entire week of game, partly to my own fault of not making a save of the Neighborhoods before fiddling with the folders :confounded:

now don't know what to do, i was nearly done with the new houses of Belladonna Cove & then it all came down after the game all of sudden decided not to start at all :confounded:

so frustrated right now :frowning:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    i lost today an entire week of game, partly to my own fault of not making a save of the Neighborhoods before fiddling with the folders :confounded:

now don't know what to do, i was nearly done with the new houses of Belladonna Cove & then it all came down after the game all of sudden decided not to start at all :confounded:

so frustrated right now :frowning:

It won't start? Does it hang and not open or does it give you a message?

First thing- Did you delete the cache files? :(
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Rflong7

it didn't start, then i destroyed my folders, now it starts with the old save

as far i remember i never removed cache files from any TS2 game, did that always only with the next two sims games generations :tongue:

but a question for later problems, which will probably occure since i use way too many mods & cc
    which cache files do i have to remove in TS2 & where do i find them ?
    or are those only the two in the folder ? groups & accessory ?

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Rflong7

it didn't start, then i destroyed my folders, now it starts with the old save

as far i remember i never removed cache files from any TS2 game, did that always only with the next two sims games generations :tongue:

but a question for later problems, which will probably occure since i use way too many mods & cc
    which cache files do i have to remove in TS2 & where do i find them ?
    or are those only the two in the folder ? groups & accessory ?

Those are the 2 main ones to delete. If you open Bodyshop there will be 2 more. :)

http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Delete_Cache_Files

*if you just deleted the files they should be in your Trash... You could save you Neighborhoods and Downloads and any others you might have saved stuff (SavedSims/Paintings/Music/Movies.) :)
  • Options
    DesmondKevanDesmondKevan Posts: 33 Member
    My Sim just got engaged to Summer Holiday, but then few minutes later she died.... D:
  • Options
    DesmondKevanDesmondKevan Posts: 33 Member
    > @DesmondKevan said:
    > My Sim just got engaged to Summer Holiday, but then few minutes later she died.... D:

I mean in Sims 4...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top