Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Sally1502 wrote: »
    @Simsophonique @JULES1111
    Thanks for your replies! I guess I will just try it out after I made a backup to be safe. ^-^

Actually, my nap matress is the simple pet pillow that came with Pets. xD
    Toddlers can use them since Apartment Life, I think.
    I am using the star pillow recolour from here.

:D Well what do you know? I think the one I linked was cloned from the pet bed, but had interactions for pets removed.

@Simsophonique Your welcome, but no hunting required. :D I have that bed myself, so I knew exactly were to find it. Your house is absolutely gorgeous!! I love how you have decorated, it looks so homey. :blush:

@Sally1502 Awe nice pictures! Why do you have Santa coming every night?? :D Do you have a tree up and bake cookies every night? No you don't need a chimney.. Santa can squeeze through the key hole, he is magical, or at least that is what my mom used to tell me. :joy:
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    edited December 2017
    I have been playing with a new family lately, the "kids" are at college at the moment. Here are some pics!

Y7x5avK.png
    Their parents visited them in their college house - they don't live in a dorm.

C9Kxp6o.png
    No words xD

dBaAbnw.png
    Nadine getting ready, Martin talking on the phone.

91Ju3iF.png
    Martin with his girlfriend Rebekka - it took ages to find a red haired girl that likes him :D

Jz6K03n.png
    Martin and Stefan building a snow man - they are twins btw :)

HSRIlyw.png
    Nadine finally found herself a boyfriend - they even have three bolts... but are both Romance Sims, so we'll see how things develop :#
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I still check this out every time it pops to the top. Love the big pictures and all the CC. I keep cleaning my CC out and then adding something else. I just need to find my core CC then have folders for each neighborhood to take in and out. :lol: CC addiction. =P

@Nindl cool! Nice pics, nothing like streaking in the middle of winter. :D Glad to see you around again!

@Rflong7 I feel you. I have been trying very hard to analyze anything I would have just downloaded before. :D How often would I use this? Do I have a lot of this already? Is it to cute to resist? Trying to keep my folder smaller, I accidently installed the game on my SSD when I got my new pc. It is not that big...so need to keep myself in check! At least something is now! :D
    @JULES1111 I'm hoping to rename the ones that named wrong. I hope there's not too many. XD
    @JULES1111
    Thank you, it is nice to be back in this forum. And also thanks regarding my pics. :smiley:

@Rflong7
    Good luck with organising your CC. :)
  • IceeyIceey Posts: 148 Member
    Literally so much has happened since I managed to fix my game and play. I had my college sims who I've been playing mobe into a new house and they had their first child who is a boy ( I always got boys in ts2, always) and played quite a lot, adopted a stray and the boy is now a child. I didn't know that leaving the child alone would result on the social worker xoming to get him. And so I hear this sad music while both parents are at work, and then I see the social worker. I exited without saving cuz no, hell no. But they'd been shopping earlier that day so I didn't lose much. I'll just adopt a nanny now. Other than that santa came to my house and all of my sims went to see. I got a radio. Nice cash for my broke fam XD
    edited December 2017
    I lost 3 weeks of pictures from my Apocalypse (weeks 5,6,7)... I can't find them. :cryinglikeaspoiledbaby:

It was up to week 21, generation 4 was about to grow up to adult...:whahahaaaa!:

....Starts up game and makes a new neighborhood. Yay! Starting over. :cookie::cookie: :sniff:
  • Sally1502Sally1502 Posts: 258 Member
    edited December 2017
    @JULES1111
    Lol I like that explanation of Santa :joy: I did have the tree but no cookies out each time. I am using a CC tree now and Santa was never to be seen again since then lol. And thanks! ^-^

@Nindl
    Awesome pictures! Also, welcome back. :smile:
    @Elizabethsims Oh no! Glad you didn't save and didn't loose much redoing it. Ya kids can't be left alone. Nice on the radio! Good to have something you could sell for some money.

@Rflong7 :'( Nooooo!! Where did they go? How could you loose them? Sorry you have to start over, that stinks after going for so long. :'(

@Sally1502 Ya Santa won't appear with CC trees, unless you have the mod to allow it. Even then the mod is only good for certain CC trees, it is not global. Wow didn't have the cookies out each time? Sounds like Santa was bugged out! :D Just tell him, no Santa! You are only supposed to come once a year!!
    @Sally1502
    Thanks! Lol that Santa issue, for me it is the other way around: he never showed up even though I have a tree and had kids and toddlers in my household. No chimney or cookies, though. :cookie:

@JULES1111
    Do you know if Santa shows up in a household with tree (the one from the Happy Holiday SP), cookies and only adults and elders? Would be nice to have him come now that it's almost Christmas irl. :)

@Rflong7
    Oh no, poor you. But awesome Santa plumbbob!

@Elizabethsims
    Oh nice, Santa came to you as well!
    How is it actually possible to leave children alone? I remember it used to happen to me ages ago too, but now the adults always say something like "I can't leave my children alone" and refuse to leave, don't they?
  • classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    Had a bit of time to play over the last two days thanks to some back-to-back days off from work. I finally graduated some of my Veronaville kids from Uni! Natalie Bradshaw and Keith Cormier got engaged and moved into a small house in Veronaville. Keith got his dream job in the law enforcement career after a day of patiently waiting for the job ad on the computer. Natalie, on the other hand, has had little luck breaking into the culinary career. Thankfully, her lifetime want does not have a career focus. She wants to marry off 6 kids, but I'm not quite ready to jump into that just yet. They also don't really have the funds to support that at the moment :D .
    tumblr_p1dhsg0Bmm1uptfsqo1_1280.jpg

Amaya Grundstrom moved into an apartment downtown and is looking to get into the slacker career. She is a romance sim with the LTW to reach the top of that career. She's also been sleeping around quite a bit haha. She's at 7 people, I believe, and it's my overall goal to have her marry Romeo Monty once he graduates from Uni.

Lilly Bui has moved into a little home in the new development of Veronaville and I have completely forgotten what my career plan for her was. She also wants to marry off 6 kids and I think I want to eventually turn her into a plant sim so that she can procreate on her own. Lilly is a member of the LGBTQ+ community and will marry Amy McGregor when she graduates from Uni. I would love for them to have kids who share their genetics, but will most likely adopt most of the kids.

In other news, Hermia and Cameron have officially entered Uni as well, capping off the fourth and final wave of the Veronaville teens. Hermia is completely smitten with Jimmy Pheonix (a Uni premade who I put into a dorm with Tybalt and Mercutio) while Cameron is still madly in love with Madison Bradshaw. They are completely through their freshman year at this point.

I have three dorms left to play through, by the end of which I should have a good chunk of kids in their senior and junior years. Then it'll all be a matter of finding homes for all of them in town haha.
  • lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    I've finished a house, and I'm so proud of the exterior look:
    cqjvc7gmugvj.jpg
    I'm not playing that much (driving license again, i was supposed to pass the exam but the examiner never showed up, no one know why he didn't came. So now my exam is the 4th of January, i don't feel ready yet, but well) And when i play, i concentrate on building, i need more house ^^
    edited December 2017
    Stefan, Martin and Nadine graduated from college and moved back into their parents house. I enlarged it a lot, build a second floor, new rooms and made the kitchen larger. I like having all my sims in one big house. :)

9bDwsUc.png
    Stefan's partner moving in and greeting his parents-in-law.

QGgBkZ8.png
    Nadine's boyfriend moving in and greeting her parents. Mum seems not amused. :D

Martin's partner also moved in but I didn't take a picture of that.

vvW7vJv.png
    Here are all of them eating in the new kitchen. They look so serious but I wanted a screenshot without the speech bubbles. For some reason the cheat to hide them isn't working for me. :/

mU5rKSP.png
    And they bought two Dalmatian dogs, Pongo and Petra.
    @Nindl Ya as long as you have the tree from the holiday stuff (or a cc one with the mod to make it work) and bake some cookies, Santa will come. You are not required to have children in the house.

Great update too. I am the same, I always move all my sims back into the home. I like keeping the families together. Pongo and Petra are cute. :)

@classicXcrime Yay for the first wave of uni graduates! Hopefully Natalie can get the culinary job to show up soon. Sounds like everything is going well so far!

@lulubadwolf Nice house. Looks like a nice little starter home! Good luck on your driving test! Hope this time the guy shows up.
  • classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    @JULES1111 Natalie had me scared there for a moment. I had her and Keith go on a date where he was planning to propose and she rolled the want to go on three first dates, and the want to fall in love with Orion (my alien sim). It appears that she had cold feet. I had her invite Orion out to see if either would autonomously choose romantic interactions, but it appears that he wanted to keep things platonic so I went through with the engagement to Keith. Thankfully, now that they are adults and have moved in together it appears that she has wedding fever. Rolled the want to get married and to throw the wedding party. We'll see how they progress as a couple now that they've graduated.
    @JULES1111
    Thank you! I hope Santa will come tonight. It's nice to see that you also like to have the whole family together. :)
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Very little playtime lately (Blame the steam sale) but I am eagerly anticipating Casilda Lane's alien child, the first in new edenia. (After which I believe I'll enforce her taking a break from pregnancy because she will have FOUR toddlers and infants...)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
    edited December 2017
    Santa didn't come, even though I made cookies and have a tree. :sweat:
    Oh well. Other things and stuff happened, though.

eAbpnfE.png
    Rebekka and Martin got married and had a baby.

3VrwHnN.jpg
    Nearly everyone gained weight over Christmas and has a hard time staying fit now. :D

ZsKha8z.png
    And here is a picture of the whole family. :)
    Post edited by Nindl on
    @JULES1111
    Haha lol :joy: Yeah, I used the other tree again for their Christmas party which I had stored away in the mans inventory meanwhile, but Santa didn't show up. Good thing actually, because I was so busy with their party that I totally forgot to take the cookies out of the fridge. That piece of coal would have been such a mood killer. :lol:

@Nindl
    Thats weird. I am sorry your sims never got a Santa visit. Mine got a teddy bear, a stereo and a toy car lol.
    Also, great update! You are very good at taking cool shots of your sims. I especially like the pic of Pongo and Petra being brought home.
    Nice idea to post the big family picture!

@classicXcrime
    Nice, sounds like there is a lot going on in your game. It's interesting to read about your plans for your sims. :smile:

@lulubadwolf
    Cool house layout! I really like the idea with the fenced garden area.

edited December 2017
    Now a little update on my sims family.
    I made looots of pictures but I will only post a few to not make it too long. ^-^

ZtKxas8.jpg
    They got a surprise visit from two of their friends, a married couple in Desiderata Valley. I didn't know that it was possible to be visited by two sims at once like that which is pretty cool I think.

L7slccs.jpg
    On another day, they went out to Downtown.

u9Op0XJ.jpg
    This cute little fellow came by and had to be petted! :love:

oAtX6Ax.jpg
    Daniel learned how to walk! It looks so cute.

mAGA6L5.jpg
    Linda and Richard got themselves a car.

5CHkkub.jpg
    They also went out for another romantic evening in Downtown.

vN2Kdpb.jpg

nqrYIM6.jpg
    Two pictures of their Christmas party. :smiley:
    It was a bit chaotic but fun lol.

i6CO4R9.jpg
    Also, Richard got Linda a dog for Christmas.

tVZNoXy.jpg
    It's a brown lab called Chocolate.
  • theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    edited December 2017
    I am gonna set up some Christmas party's for my Sims. would have done it yesterday but I got the new Assassins Creed for Christmas, so I spent the last five hours of Christmas playing that. I will do the big, family event with either the Pleasant's, as thy can invite the Oldies and Burbs (and Daniel - eek!), or the Capp's or Monty's in Veronaville, as they have several relatives from the family bin sprinkled around the town. I will also do a few for my own Sims, my legacy Sim, Mark tenner will probably have his as a wedding party, as he is engaged to his girlfriend Pamela Baiter. the Levi's, which consist of twin sisters Hannah and Jennissa Levi, will invite their Boyfriends, John Simoleon and Don Lothario respectively, to have a small Christmas dinner. Don will invite all of his loves over and have the most awkward party of all time, and I am prepared to exit without saving :D. The Goth's will do something, I dunno what? I have not played them on Pleasantview V.10 yet, so... Cassandra will get left at the alter by Don, I guess? my Veronaville Rags to Riches guy will probably just have dinner with his wife, and maybe we will invite some of her countless friends over. I will post photo's and updates after I do all that. probably after playing Assassins Creed for three hours.
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @Sally1502 wrote:
    @Simsophonique
    Haha, no problem. I am glad when I can exchange tips or the like with others. ^-^
    Cool houses! Are you going to play in them? Looking forward to more pictures.

Yes I will do play in my houses. Of course I will delete one or two things that might block the move of my sims but 99% of the content will stay. The house I show is full interiors I am so ashamed of showing exteriors because I am not so skilled.
    I really enjoy seeing your pictures and wow I ignored the toddlers can sleep on double bed so wonderful and even on dog woooowww !!

@JULES1111 wrote:
    :D Well what do you know? I think the one I linked was cloned from the pet bed, but had interactions for pets removed.

@Simsophonique Your welcome, but no hunting required. :D I have that bed myself, so I knew exactly were to find it. Your house is absolutely gorgeous!! I love how you have decorated, it looks so homey. :blush:

@JULES1111 : I know this feeling when you exactly know what other people wants because you got the CC. Only in sims 2 I exactly know where can I find meshes of this or that. For recolours it's so harder. I just hunt for searching the site ahaha.
    It's good modders and cc makers has got so pretty ideas :) and despite my years of hunting cc for sims 2 I don't know everything ahaha.

Thank you for the warm comment about my house. I am so happy you like it.

___

and because we're still Christmas in my country.... HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS THE SIMS 2 C OMMUNITY !!
    and yes i'll share other houses with you as I can.

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    Next weekend, my richest family who has only one child (daughter) is going to have a wedding. I’m thinking it’s going to be my first big party/wedding.

I’m not overly creative so I’m looking for suggestions on having a great event. Home or community lot? Suggestions for dos and don’ts?

Do you use a wedding arch to make it happen?

It’s party time in Roseville!
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Merry Christmas, friends! I have not played sims this weekend, too busy setting up splattoon for my younger cousins. But I did manage to build a new lot for my fairgrounds.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top