Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    So I’m kind of a control freak and generally all my families are happy, there’s no divorces usually, very unlike real life. So one of my young college students had met this other college student who were second generation families and they had one lightning bolt for each other so I got them into relationship. Over the course of 3 1/2 college years, he made friends with all the other second-generation students in the dorm and one of them had two Lightning bolts. When I wasn’t being attention to them, they were always talking.

So it occurred me perhaps it was time to not be quite so traditional. So while his love was having dinner, the new girl was dancing in the dining room. So my guy decided it was time to flirt with the new girl. His face got smacked by his now ex-girlfriend, but at least he has a new girlfriend!
  • TempurranceTempurrance Posts: 44 Member
    This thread is making me miss The Sims 2! I still have my old computer for whenever I get the nostalgia, but I recently heard that you can transport a saved game by flash drive and download it onto another computer. Has anyone had any luck with this? I would really like to start playing Sims 2 again.
    Still can't find Waldo...
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    You can transfer all your Document saved stuff... Just have to have it installed on the computer you're moving it to. I have lots of backed up saves and downloads. :)
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @theFella Nice, it is always nice when you can go back to a really old save. Lol Pleasantview V.3, who knew there would be so many other versions years from then.

@Rhiannon58 Lol ya I am a control freak too. :D Nice that you got to break out of the mold for a little while, and hey! He has a girlfriend he is more attracted to now! :D

@Tempurrance Yup you can transfer older saves from one pc to the next. A lot of people had done this. :)
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    So, late last night, I was playing the Lane family. Casilda's oldest daughter Valeria aged up (She's a Taurus! I'm actually getting a variety of star signs out of this crew!) and then a few sim hours later, Casilda gave birth to twins, Julia and Lucas. She's a family/knowledge plantsim, so I sent her to the telescope to work on a logic point... and she promptly got abducted by aliens. No prompting of mine required!

I have an equal opportunity abduction hack, and she's now pregnant with a fourth child, literally hours after she gave birth.

And here I was going to put her on birth control for a few days to concentrate on her three existing kids... it's a good thing I majorly expanded the nursery, and she doesn't have much gardening to do in the winter.

All I know is that Family friend Elanor Green isn't moving out any time soon, even if she does finally get a job in business: I need another adult around to wrangle all these kids!
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
    @Scribal_Goddess That is awesome! :smiley: Man no rest for her! Definitely gonna need a helping hand, poor thing must be exhausted!
  • classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    edited December 2017
    Not much has been going on in my game besides getting the kids through Uni. Today I finally got a chance to go back into Veronaville and focus on getting Cameron and Hermia ready to enter Uni. I always forget how accomplished Leslie Vu, Cameron's mother, is. She rolled the wish to become a witch and because I have yet to introduce supernaturals into this play, I decided I would accomplish this wish. Suddenly I remembered that this had been a plan all along. I never played Apartment Life prior to getting the UC and therefore had never experienced the witch. Leslie had met the Infalliby Good Witch Amaya while she was in University and it had been my plan to transform Leslie, but I guess I never got around to it. Now, as an elder, Leslie will begin her journey on the Path of Light. Once Cameron moves into Uni, his room will become her work room and I'll eventually have her retire from the medical career so she can devote herself to mastering her new found magic.

tumblr_p145d24cVq1uptfsqo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p145d24cVq1uptfsqo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p145d24cVq1uptfsqo3_1280.jpg

@classicXcrime
    Not much has been going on in my game besides getting the kids through Uni

Well there is a surprise! Not!! :joy: Oh nice Leslie finally got her wish to become a witch! Now there is a hobby to have during retirement!
  • Sally1502Sally1502 Posts: 258 Member
    Hello everyone!
    Wow it's been months since I last was here (. _.)
    I hope some of you can remember me and my sims lol.

Yesterday I started playing Sims 2 again! I made a family consisting of a married couple and their toddler boy in Desiderata Valley.
    Sally1502 wrote: »
    Hello everyone!
    Wow it's been months since I last was here (. _.)
    I hope some of you can remember me and my sims lol.

Yesterday I started playing Sims 2 again! I made a family consisting of a married couple and their toddler boy in Desiderata Valley.

Hiya Sally1502!! Nice to see you back. Will enjoy seeing your updates again! :)
    Hi @JULES1111 !
    Thank you! :blush:
    I will post pictures soon, I already made a few the last days.
    Who are you playing with atm?
    Hi @JULES1111 !
    Thank you! :blush:
    I will post pictures soon, I already made a few the last days.
    Who are you playing with atm?

Right now I have 2 sims in uni. It has been a while since I got to play, work is very busy the last few months. I can't just go in and play for a hour...it always lasts longer and then I don't get much sleep, then work is way worse. :/ I will be able to start up again after the holidays. It has actually been so long I don't even remember what I named the sims. :joy: I might just start over... I come on here to read everyone elses stories, that's how I get my fix for now.
    edited December 2017
    Oh poor you, I know what you mean. I hope you have time to relax and play soon!
    Lol, yes maybe making a fresh start would be a good idea there. That's nice. ^-^

Now, onto my pics!
    Here are the Winters:
    ybDpebb.jpg
    Linda, Richard and their son Daniel.

ofHt42g.jpg
    They are building a snowman enjoying the first snow together.

iwauNWb.jpg
    The boy is napping on its pillow in the living room.

lHsJCKf.jpg
    Linda and Richard are about to go out to Downtown and wait for the nanny to arrive.

lr7WCmp.jpg
    Here they are enjoying their romantic time in front of the restaurant.

XOqZ1YK.jpg
    Linda made a yummy Christmas Stollen.

C0XfO4v.jpg
    Later on, she took part in a cooking contest. They really need money lol. Luckily, she won!

bzgTmo4.jpg
    The little one is riding its new Rocking Moose and mommy is doing some sewing.
  • theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    I was doing a rags to riches type thing with that Silo farm in Veronaville, I moved some woman in as my girlfriend, she gets us some money but we are still poor as dirt, I check her inventory and in her back pocket she had two gnomes, a tree, a couple of tables, and a radio! this all added up to over 6,000 Simoleons.
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
    @Sally1502 Awe what a cute family. :blush: Daniel is cute on his moose. Yay for winning the cooking contest! Extra money is always good.

@theFella Nice! It is always nice when the people you move in have something to contribute. 6,000 ain't bad!
  • theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    edited December 2017
    JULES1111 wrote: »

@theFella Nice! It is always nice when the people you move in have something to contribute. 6,000 ain't bad!

@JULES1111 not to mention a near 1,000 dollar job and a 3,000 dollar move in fund!

MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
    edited December 2017
    @JULES1111
    Thank you. ^-^ Yes, indeed it is.

@theFella
    Cool! Lucky you. That's lots of simoleons!

I got a question.
    Has anybody experience with using this mod: Allow puppy kitten toddler riders?
    It would be nice to be able to take toddlers to community lots. I have read in the comments that it works fine for many, but there are also a couple of more recent comments that state problems... so I am kinda hesitant to try it out.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Please where can I find the onfloor nap matress ? @Sally1502

I try the mod I was unlucky, all awesome ts2 mods doesn't work fine on my game *sigh*
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    @Sally1502 I have used that mod without issue. I think I read it doesn't work correctly if you have the community time mod. You can just try it, and yank it if it doesn't work for you for some reason, I would just make a back-up of your neighborhood first just in case.

@Simsophonique The nap mattress is part of a set here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=316656 It can be downloaded separately.
    @Simsophonique @JULES1111
    Thanks for your replies! I guess I will just try it out after I made a backup to be safe. ^-^

Actually, my nap matress is the simple pet pillow that came with Pets. xD
    Toddlers can use them since Apartment Life, I think.
    I am using the star pillow recolour from here.
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    @Sally1502 I have used that mod without issue. I think I read it doesn't work correctly if you have the community time mod. You can just try it, and yank it if it doesn't work for you for some reason, I would just make a back-up of your neighborhood first just in case.

@Simsophonique The nap mattress is part of a set here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=316656 It can be downloaded separately.

Thank you @JULES1111 for hunting these gorgeous object for me, a must have for nursery.

on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    edited December 2017
    @Simsophonique @JULES1111
    Thanks for your replies! I guess I will just try it out after I made a backup to be safe. ^-^

Actually, my nap matress is the simple pet pillow that came with Pets. xD
    Toddlers can use them since Apartment Life, I think.
    I am using the star pillow recolour from here.

haha I didn't know about that @Sally1502. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me. I didn't really play yet so I'll test that .

----
    Here are the pictures of my latest sims 2 houses.

n0cml31.png
    vdywgve.png
    5QMbqCf.png
    O7uRKqg.png
    HsZSNS7.png
    ap39wA7.png
    pVYkKLD.png
    disSYQr.png
    Q6GUnKT.png
    Zy2BSJp.png
    cJjFxFi.png

I hope you like it . All the rests are in my simblr for now I'll publish them here as well, but they got filters and edit as this one.
    I am WCIF Friendly so if you need something just ask me here or in messaging.
  • Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    @Sally1502 What a sweet family! I have never ONCE entered a cooking contest! How much can you win?
    @Simsophonique
    Haha, no problem. I am glad when I can exchange tips or the like with others. ^-^
    Cool houses! Are you going to play in them? Looking forward to more pictures.

@Rhiannon58
    Thanks a lot! I think you win 500 Simoleons. It's fun and exciting to see what the others serve and who wins the price. ^-^
    ❄️ Update on the Winters ❄️

qe1PBXU.jpg
    Linda is playing peek-a-boo with Daniel.

fD5mSIc.jpg
    The little boy is napping next to its dad in the morning while mommy is at work.

PwDbUxS.jpg
    Then the two went out to play in the snow.
    yt6K1DL.jpg

1Sxe4HE.jpg
    Linda is taking it out of her bed as she got home.

YW7RYZa.jpg
    Daniel likes his nanny. Sometimes she has to come when both Linda and Richard are at work at the same time.

t3qBarC.jpg
    The little one went back to bed with mommy after dad went to work.

1RSZI7u.jpg
    And finally, Richard hugging Santa! xD
    Who comes almost every night to my house even though I don't have a chimney! Is that usual lol?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top