Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Bright blue sunny sky, light breeze, and temp around 49 F. First time we've seen that big ball of toasty warmth here in over a week. B)
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Very cold and snowy. -25c with windchill. They've lifted the snowfall warning though so the snow will be easing up (I think there's still traces in the forecast for tomorrow and then it's done). Cold sticking around for a while though :(.
  • JiminnieJiminnie Posts: 165 Member
    Quiet and blue!
    a10be189d14688d50e674c23d0ce222a073d7420_hq.gif
    "My blood sweat and tears, my last dance- take them."
    Origin ID: Eommaya

• liel88liel88 Posts: 631 Member
    Here in the Netherlands it's cloudy, with sometimes a little sun but unfortunately that doesn't mean that it's warm outside.
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    Cold and gloomy
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Cold, a bit grey. Ice on the ground.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Very cold and snowy. -25c with windchill. They've lifted the snowfall warning though so the snow will be easing up (I think there's still traces in the forecast for tomorrow and then it's done). Cold sticking around for a while though :(.

I haven't had proper snowfall where I live for ages. We had snow in January but it fell over night and was just pitiful, it was like a small amount of white power :(

I'll trade you, lol. I don't like the snow very much lol, it's pretty, that's about it.

It's actually not that much really, mostly. A few places that are blowing snow magnets are fairly buried, but mostly it's not that much. It's just the first real snowfall of the year so it's made travel and stuff a nightmare. People forget how to handle the snow but once everybody gets used to it this will be nothing.
  • micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    Very very windy! We have a gorgeous Maple tree in our front yard and I finally managed to rake up the last of its gorgeous leaves. This morning I think all the leaves from the neighborhood have landed in our front yard.
  • XethraXethra Posts: 37 Member
    It's quite nice fall weather here, sun is shining making all the colors of the leafs explode in to a fiery blend.
  • ferretscantgameferretscantgame Posts: 7 New Member
    Well--November 4th it Snowed. that's right it SNOWED. And not just slightly, it was like a downpour of Snow. there's still snow in spots and its the 7th now. And I live in WA. The rainy all year round state. It doesnt really start to snow in the town I'm in till at least late december IF that soon. It usually snows like that in January. But Halloween just ended, I guess it's an immediete jump to winter. Forget Fall!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited November 2017
    It snowed again Sunday, but it's pretty much all melted at this point. It's pretty cold out still though.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Hot. Currently still in the high 20's, in late evening.
    Expecting 36C tomorrow :/
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    It's sunny, but staying nice and cool.

I mean, it's November, so that should be a given, but it has hit 80 degrees a couple of times this month. :(
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • minimouetteminimouette Posts: 75 Member
    Getting cold slowly, we had some snow few days agos... wich is nice! In the past few years we barely managed to get snow in time for chrismas, and that is weird considering i'm in Canada. We woudl get tons of snow when I was young :(
  • TheQueenTheQueen Posts: 74 Member
    Sunny, not too hot today
  • querenciaaquerenciaa Posts: 3 New Member
    IT'S BEEN COLD. AND I HATE IT.
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Grey and cold (around 7 degrees).
  • ari100ari100 Posts: 74 Member
    What is weather?

Oh that thing that doesn't exist in the Sims 4.

But on a more serious note it is raining right now. Been cloudy last couple of days. It's usually more sunny.
  • RhiannaRhianna Posts: 63 Member
    Here in Southern England it's rainy and cold. Every day it's about 9 degrees Celsius, which is 48.2 degree Fahrenheit according to Google. However, where I live it hasn't snowed for five years, so I really doubt it's going to snow this year as well. The weather will pretty much remain like this until late April next year. :'(
    cropped-cropped-a-rainbow-blossoms61.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    Cloudy; looks like rain, eh.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • BerrySimmerBerrySimmer Posts: 35 Member
    It's about 60 degrees outside, its very windy too !!
  • LilyGraceGamingLilyGraceGaming Posts: 63 Member
    Foggy, my favorite!
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Uh, it’s dark outside because it’s late at night. However, it was kinda overcast and chilly today. It’s warming up tomorrow and apparently it’s gonna rain. Sounds cozy.
  • SimlishTVSimlishTV Posts: 157 Member
    Rain all day long...
    9pwqto4xacbr.jpg