Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• SmilinSimsSmilinSims Posts: 560 Member
    Warm and sunny, for now.
    Do you want to WIN the new Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff Pack??? To WIN you MUST be subscribed to my YOUTUBE channel Watch contest video for rules!

acrehk.jpg

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited September 2017
    Grey, rainy and chilly. Fall got here in a hurry :disappointed:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Another indecisive sky. It's supposed to rain on the morrow. Eh.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    It's raining! Finally! After literally months with no rain and being literally surrounded by fires on all sides. It's nice. Really nice.

Maybe, eventually, the fires will even stop burning? Maybe? Is that too much to hope?
    a63ftuN.png
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    It's weird. Lately we've had cooler than normal temperatures as if it were November already. Just two weeks ago, we had record heat and I had to run the air conditioner nearly 24/7.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    It's weird. Lately we've had cooler than normal temperatures as if it were November already. Just two weeks ago, we had record heat and I had to run the air conditioner nearly 24/7.

Same here! Seems just a couple weeks ago we were still getting temps in the 90's. Now we are in the 60's with rain!
  • SmilinSimsSmilinSims Posts: 560 Member
    76 and beautiful!
    Do you want to WIN the new Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff Pack??? To WIN you MUST be subscribed to my YOUTUBE channel Watch contest video for rules!

acrehk.jpg

• ToulouseGooseToulouseGoose Posts: 75 Member
    it's negative 100 degrees
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    It's snowing.

It's not snowing a lot and it's melting on contact. But it is snowing. Well I guess fall is technically tomorrow so it's about time for some cool temps and snow.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Warm but not too bad.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Hot and miserable.

The bulk of August felt nicer than today, the first day of fall. I need fall this year, since we didn't really get one last year. I'm hoping this heat gets cut off for good soon.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • DriggerDrigger Posts: 168 Member
    September in the southeast... its hot... its muggy... definitely not football season weather... not to quote Greenday but, wake me up when September ends.
  • swillflyswillfly Posts: 54 Member
    It's always sunny here, even at night! Keep up the good work! (I think I need mebbe 20 more likes to be a real peeple-person and be able to post)
    Would you like some breakfast?
  • SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Autumn is definitely here. The 100+ weather seems to be gone and it's been in the 70s the last few days. It's even been pretty cold when I get up in the mornings for work. Been having to wear a hoodie at work. Been a while since it's been like this.
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Gloomy and might be rainy but not yet.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • BiggieCheeseBiggieCheese Posts: 435 Member
    Surprisingly sunny but cold, a little cloudy too.
    ~Keep on chit-chatting, saying this and that
    Talkin talkin talkin
    I do what I do, so you do you
    Dirty dirty
    You can’t stop me lovin’ myself
    ~
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    It's pretty Autumnal over here, all orange trees and crisp mornings.
  • HeckinGodzillaHeckinGodzilla Posts: 49 Member
    80 F today. It's been in the 100s here so this is actually a blessing. I really cannot wait for winter. I NEED the rain. Sadly, it does not snow here...
    :(
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    We had a couple of nice autumn-like days, but sadly that has come to a halt. As we're going to be in the mid to upper 80s for several days. T.T I wish this heat would go away and that being October would mean something.
    It's pretty Autumnal over here, all orange trees and crisp mornings.

What, you mean there's somewhere where the trees have already changed? I'm so jealous. I need to live there!
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    We're under a winter storm warning. Winter. I hate Canada sometimes.

The snow isn't too horrendous though I'm sure if I caught a traffic report the city is probably a disaster because of it because Canadians refuse to learn to drive in the snow and the first snowfall shocks everybody so much (even though it's been forecasted for a week already, not like it was really that sudden or unexpected). The temperature isn't too horrendous either, cold yeah but in a month or two this will be considered a hot day. The wind however is nasty.... it's very very strong and annoying. Won't be surprised if the tree out back come down, it looked pretty close earlier.

At least I'm off work and don't have to leave the house.
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Hot & humid.. Send help.
  • Yukari482Yukari482 Posts: 34 Member
    It's currently about 7:30pm, Dark, and extra cold in NJ tonight!
  • dinglouisadinglouisa Posts: 683 Member
    Hot and humid all year round.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    The weather is like... Summer.
    30C, currently, but expected to get to 33.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif