Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Scotland, Very windy but no rain as the clouds are rushing past and the sun comes out every ten minutes or so. Spring is definitely on the way with mayblossoms coming out and birds making their nests. Lovely day for a well wrapped up walk with the dog.
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    hot and gross
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    Cold cold cold up here in Canada. Winter lasts like 7 months... My winter jackets are my most valued pieces of clothing because I know I'll be wearing them for the majority of the year :D . In summer the heat can get extreme as well, the weather is just weird in this country.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    BlackandWhiteBunnyBlackandWhiteBunny Posts: 68 Member
    6 degrees Celsius and cloudy in the morning 25 degrees Celsius and sunny at noon
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    @harun789 LOL! :D
    It was 90 and humid here today. <3 It rained a little bit too. I love this warmth!
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    SshayRSshayR Posts: 44 Member
    Central Illinois...Finally Sunny, but it might rain..who knows the weather in unpredictable.
  • Options
    LivLifeLoveLivLifeLove Posts: 73 Member
    It's surprisingly warm for Spring.
    2sbFhy3.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Snow snow and more snow (and mud, I suppose) :heart:
    Much better than the humid heat I had to deal with just a few days ago
    unknown.png
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    It's snowing where I am, I'm pretty sure that England can't decide what it wants to do!
  • Options
    Thunderstorms this morning and today. <3
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    Super dry, humid, sunny, hardly rains.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    80 degrees, sunny and with a slight breeze. As it should be at this time of year.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Bright with a cold breeze most of the day. 7:03pm rn & it's stormy.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited April 2017
    In Switzerland it's sunny and a little bit windy.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    amy_queenamy_queen Posts: 65 Member
    sunny and mildly humid
    wishing for some rain~
  • Options
    BonnieBonnie Posts: 159 Member
    Getting warmer and warmer by the minute. The night times are humid to the point were we've had to bust out the fan. It's pretty gross. Winter rules.
    f63c55b4ba116173bd3db5dc0bc5ae7893dcb9d0.gif
  • Options
    KenmaeKenmae Posts: 20 New Member
    Hi, I'm in Vancouver, Canada! It's actually really nice here right now. We had a surprisingly cold winter (though definitely not anything in comparison to the rest of Canada, you guys are troopers ahaha), but now it has finally warmed into a nice spring weather. I don't do well with too much heat so I dislike summer, but it's a really nice gentle temperature right now and all of the cherry blossom and peach blossom trees are really fluffy with beautiful light-coloured blossoms!
  • Options
    Meepy!!Meepy!! Posts: 260 Member
    Cold and gloomy.
  • Options
    TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    Greetings from Turkey.
    Even though summer is coming,today was little windy.But it was still quite hot y'know.
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Across the water from Seattle. After slogging through our wettest October-April in recorded history (45 inches), we're finally enjoying our first nice day of 2017. Tomorrow's my day off, so I'll be mowing the lawn again.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    SquidlyDiddlySquidlyDiddly Posts: 29 Member
    It's pretty hot. Up in the high 80's. It was just raining a few days ago, very weird weather.
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Well, yesterday it was 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Today? 53 degrees and raining.
  • Options
    Not even 70. Dipped into the upper 40s last night. Ugh. Just a few days ago it was 93. Sigh.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Snowing with extreme winds.

I hate Canada sometimes.
  • Options
    boopishboopish Posts: 143 Member
    It's chilly but sunny. Light jacket kind of weather. I live in Massachusetts.