Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Chat for all Simmers!

KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
edited August 2018 in Off Topic Chat
Hello! I'm Kit!

For a while, I'd been wanting to find a way to chat with all of my Simmer friends in a quick and easy manner. So many of them are across many different sites/platforms and there is always a delay to get a reply. But I'm a social gamer, and I find find inspiration and excitement when I get to talk to people about one of my favorite games: The Sims.

So I put together a Discord chat for any/all Simmers to join. It has voice and text to enjoy gaming with each other however you prefer! We only ask that everyone is respectful of each other regardless of opinions. So if you're a Simmer and are looking for a place to hang out, you are invited!

• Share Screenshots
  • Share Blogs
  • Share Youtube Videos
  • Share Custom Content
  • Text Chat
  • Voice Chat
  • Nicknames (Your name is never taken!)
  • @ Tagging Notifications
  • Talk to Servo
  • Private Messaging
  • Make/Add Friends
  • No Download Necessary (Chat in your browser!)
  • Also available on Android / Mac / IoS / PC

Enjoy The Sims as a multiplayer experience! To join The Sims & Friends chat server, click HERE!

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or reply.
MdRA1cD.png
Image Credit: Proculus
Post edited by KitOnlyHuman on

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2017
    I just wanted to update more since we first opened the Discord!
    • Over 400 members
    • Random Giveaways
    • Organized channels to share your spamshots, creations, and even to keep up on the latest Sims news.
    • Sims Emojis
    unknown.png

We play other games together as well such as our custom made Cards Against Humanity deck for The Sims and bouts of board games on Tabletop Simulator. It's been an amazing experience to meet all of these amazing people through a love of The Sims. (Even if we don't' all love the game all the time.) I have other nefarious plots in mind for the future including a trivia night for prizes.

It's a group of people that are fun to talk, sing, play, and debate with. Any respectful Simmer is invited and you can be in multiple Discord chats at once. So why not pop in and say hi!

Just be careful of Servo. He's a heartbreaker.
    Post edited by KitOnlyHuman on
  • Options
    KristaKrista Posts: 13 New Member
    I Just want to say thank you for creating this Discord chat Kit!
    I've had the chance to talk to so many awesome people from across the world. Talk about anything and everything. Discuss all sorts of things Sims related. Shared ideas, builds, random funny screenshots and loads more! Also Servo is mine! ;)
  • Options
    alessandrinoalessandrino Posts: 6 New Member
    The Best!
    Found the community very welcoming, you get to talk with simmers round the world! A lot of members make sure you won't ever feel alone! Share your creations, your screenshots and so much more! Plus! There's servo, a discord bot that will make you laugh 24/7! I highly recommend this discord, lots of fun and new amazing people to meet!
  • Options
    Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    Simmers...join. You just need to. I've been a member for a while now and have genuinely loved it, I cant believe I didn't find it sooner! I have met so many great people on here (like those two lovely people ^) and have had many great conversations. It's such a great place to chat, share stories/screenshots/videos (Sims related or not) and just have fun! I couldn't recommend it enough :)
  • Options
    Rit4_RedRit4_Red Posts: 1,131 Member
    Just saying... Something... :D and participating... So this threat will be heard!!! :) Rita cheks out! :#
    smilei%2Bt%2Bconfesa.jpg
    If i was a bird, i'd be a Ruphus cucullatus! An endling! Last of their kind!
    EA account ID Rit4_Red
  • Options
    NGCManNGCMan Posts: 442 Member
    Nice chat!
  • Options
    jol1990jol1990 Posts: 257 Member
    this chat is the best chat ever, theres amazing people and its an amazing community, you should come and visit, shall you? =D
    mETeT9z.jpg

Check out my buildings on the gallery under my name or on my building showcase! http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/794210/j0l1990-s-building-showcase/p3
    To find me on the gallery, look for J0L1990 thats the number 0, not an O!
  • Options
    Just a reminder, we love to chat in Discord while watching the live streams! Drop on by if you'd like to get to know us. =)
    https://discord.gg/0tZc1wn8wESNqIa6
  • Options
    ThymelessThymeless Posts: 1,184 Member
    *waves at everyone* It is really fun - especially around livestream times :)
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    Sci-fi/Fantasy Lover | Taurus
    House: Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie
    The Centauri Legacy | Can You Hear the Violins? | Drifting with Nifflers
    Reading Circles: Reader's Nook
  • Options
    Celebrating our two year anniversary! Come chat with us! https://discord.gg/0tZc1wn8wESNqIa6
  • Options
    CynthiaaPlaysCynthiaaPlays Posts: 4 New Member
    Join this discord! ive been there for a year now and its a verry friendly and caring community!
  • Options
    jlhlovely4jlhlovely4 Posts: 2 New Member
    come and join, we are really friendly and there is always someone on the chat that will make you feel less lonely.