Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats or Dogs?

Comments

• amiebabes_oxamiebabes_ox Posts: 14 New Member
    I have both.
    My cat is evil, all you have to do is walk past her and she wants to scratch your eyes out. She was sat at the top of the stairs waiting for her pray to come, unfortunately it was my daughter that felt her wrath.. and she stuck her claws in her head! Its funny now but it definitely wasn't at the time! :D

So my answer is Dogs. My puppy is a little softie! <3
  • ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    Definitely cats :D
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited February 2017
    Cats ftw!

My last cat died a couple of months ago! :( It was horrible; she had tumours all over her body. She wasn't eating properly, and she was really sluggish, as well as making meows that sounded like she was in pain, so we took her to the Vets, and they said nothing was wrong. Then we took her back there around a week later because she was getting a lot worse, and they found tumours basically everywhere. The nicest thing to do in that situation is to end the suffering, which is horrible, but it had to be done.

At least I know that she's not in pain anymore. :) RIP Bansky the Cat
  • SamanthaMonacoParksSamanthaMonacoParks Posts: 14 New Member
    I <3 cats.
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Cats!!! <3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    Dogs.. <3
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them

• mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    In RL I like cats. Dogs are like having another baby/child. But in The Sims games I like dogs. There are usually more choices & interactions for dogs.
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Cats :heart: but dogs are a close second :)
  • PunkJadeePunkJadee Posts: 213 Member
    I still love my cat , but now i live with my boyfriend we have a dog :( but i dont mind i like both
    Pew-Pew-Kitty-clean_800x.jpg?v=1501003855
  • MellowMellow Posts: 138 Member
    Dogs , I want one so much :(
    21mc6e0.jpg
    My youtube channel with all my Sim paintings and CAS , speed builds HERE!
  • nicolethebowlnicolethebowl Posts: 121 Member
    I love both but maybe dogs just a little more because they are more fun to play with.
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Cats because they're not overly friendly or mean like dogs, for the most part. Also, they're not much for jumping on you.
  • rosethesimmerrosethesimmer Posts: 109 Member
    Dog person FTW
  • Sweetpooh1993Sweetpooh1993 Posts: 112 Member
    Dog person!
    [img][/img]LD5LMSt.jpg
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    Cats. I just like they do their own thing. Also my boyfriends cat, Ocelot (whom yes i named after Revolver Ocelot) is my favorite thing <3
    18380334_1915990961992262_3439216288000376832_n.jpg
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    I'm definitely more of a dog person, but that's probably more down to past experience. We adopted a cat when I was younger and she used to sleep under your bed. When you woke up in the morning and put your feet on the floor to stand, she'd dive out from underneath and attack them. Honestly it was like something out of a horror film and she really did scare me :joy:

I know not all cats are like this, she isn't quite so bad now she's getting old but she has her quirks. I would never harm her (or any animal), but I am definitely more of a dog person. My pug will sit on my knee and cuddle me all day long if I let him :smile:
  • PlushisimPlushisim Posts: 97 Member
    Dogs although I would happily have a small zoo.
  • minimeg2425minimeg2425 Posts: 144 Member
    Cats, but I still love my little dog! But that's cause she's more like a cat than a dog XD
  • Sophiebear2002Sophiebear2002 Posts: 67 Member
    Dogs! :) <3
    X19cKdm.gif
  • britpopsimsbritpopsims Posts: 26 Member
    cats definitely, i find dogs kinda scary but that's because i'm not used to them i think!
  • OakOak Posts: 363 Member
    Cats!
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    Cats. Though I currently like my two dogs more than any of my three cats.
  • BiggieCheeseBiggieCheese Posts: 435 Member
    Cats of course!
    ~Keep on chit-chatting, saying this and that
    Talkin talkin talkin
    I do what I do, so you do you
    Dirty dirty
    You can’t stop me lovin’ myself
    ~