Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats or Dogs?

Comments

• Lovely_KristyLovely_Kristy Posts: 643 Member
    Generally, cat person.
    I have 3 cats and 3 dogs.
    The dogs are only because my parents wanted them, I dont like the barking.
    Im not good with loud noises, and I enjoy the personality that cats have.
    giphy.gif

• NaiaNaia Posts: 117 Member
    I'm cats person since my childhood but it doesn't mean that I hate dogs, I just hate when dog is barking at every stranger in street, it's annoying -.-
  • LegaspiWeaverLegaspiWeaver Posts: 136 Member
    I've always been a cat person since I was a kid.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Dogs 100%. Cats are cute but not my type of pet. Although I'll definitely be making crazy cat people when the EP comes out
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    edited January 2017
    I prefer dogs by far. Not really much of cat person to be honest even though I have been around them.
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I have two cats. I had a dog when I was a kid.

If I lived in a house, I'd also have a dog. But I think I'm more of a cat person.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• nishylovenishylove Posts: 495 Member
    I am both!

I'd probably just stick to owning dogs because most are more loving and I hate cleaning litter.
    tumblr_inline_nx9tkdAJ4e1t9hr9b_500.gif
    Origin ID: nishylove
    Send an eGift | YouTube Channel | Roblox Profile
    “If you are the anvil, be patient. If you are the hammer; strike.”
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    Cats, dogs and reptiles <3
    All pets, actually. (Just not spiders, I'll pass on these - I don't hate them, they just scare me)
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    I love dogs. I love cats. I love dogs slightly more. And I'm allergic to cats. But that doesn't mean I won't try to follow them or befriend them at parties.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited January 2017
    Big, lazy, old dogs.

So we have something in common.
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    Small dogs only! Big dogs are too much for me to handle and cats make me itch.
  • NelcaRedNelcaRed Posts: 322 Member
    I actually prefer both, more to the dog side.
  • Samagirl478Samagirl478 Posts: 51 Member
    I love both, but I'm definitely more of a dog person. They're just more social than most cats. :#
  • LegaspiWeaverLegaspiWeaver Posts: 136 Member
    edited January 2017
    Here's a pic of my cat..

13ym974.jpg
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    I love both as well. I only have a cat instead of a dog because I'm disabled and couldn't give the dog the excercise and outside time he deserves. I'm not sad about it though because my kitten loves me just as much as any dog would and that's evident to me each and every single day. For example, whenever he comes inside he comes over to me to say hello, meowing. He sleeps right next to me at night and often puts his paws around my arm, clinging to me. It's a bit uncomfortable for me that way but oh well :smiley: He looks at me with those bedroom eyes and slow blinks. I'm sure in his mind I'm just a big cat and I've taken the place as his replacement mom. I mean, I can even bathe him without him even resisting or walking away. Sure, he's not as expressive in his love as dogs are, he doesn't wag his tail and bark loudly or anything like that but he's still my best friend. Though when I used to work at the shelter I often thought about taking one of those dogs home I'm still glad I took a cat instead, so I'm both a cat and dog person but the cat suits my life better.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    Dogs, I'm definitely a dog person.
    I do like cats too, but I love dogs.
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • KingUnknown10KingUnknown10 Posts: 73 Member
    Dogs for sure, they're the best. I've been around them all my life.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Both, but dogs are smarter & way more attached to you (at least that's always been my impression from being a cat & dog owner). There's nothing quite like their joy when you come home, even if you only left 3 seconds ago ;)
  • Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    City dweller here Cats :+1:
  • lovleady5lovleady5 Posts: 56 Member
    Dogs!
  • JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    Always have been a cat person
    nenKuBE.gif
  • TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    while i do own both animals, i prefer dogs far more than cats.
  • pineapplerunawaypineapplerunaway Posts: 153 Member
    100% cats! I find they are the best pets for several reason. One, they're extremely self sufficient. If I want to spend the night elsewhere, I just make sure I give her litter a quick clean, fill her bowl, refresh her water, and lay out a sweater I've worn for her to snuggle with if she misses me. With dogs it's so much harder! Plus, cats aren't as clingy. If you don't want to cuddle, they usually get the hint and come back later with no hard feelings.

I do like dogs, I just can't see myself owning one. Cats all the way for my own pet choice.
    Get off my lawn!
  • BoomChikaBoomPowBoomChikaBoomPow Posts: 79 Member
    DOGS! I have a beautiful Golden Retriever named Bella :)
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    DOGS! I have a beautiful Golden Retriever named Bella :)

Ohh I always wanted one of those as a kid haha :) Now I have a beautiful Border Collie named Jessy (or just J, depending on my mood :D)