Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First Person to Post on the 100th Page Wins!

Comments

• Options
    Yukitoshi_YogoYukitoshi_Yogo Posts: 13 New Member
    I'm currently watching Judge Dredd and it is amazing~
  • Options
    SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    I'm making lasagna and thinking about vampires. I hope they did as good a job on them as they did with toddlers.
  • Options
    ThomasLeThomasThomasLeThomas Posts: 78 Member
    I'm here to get Likes and become an official Member while shamelessly self-advertising.
    I got a new blog! Click here!
  • Options
    LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    But this thread's gonna have to be closed after 100 pages.

We can always pretend the rules have changed and then we just set another goal like, first one to make it to 200 pages. :D

This is actually pretty much what my original plan was. I was going to double the page number each time, so after the 100 pages, it would go to the 200th page, then the 400th page, and so on so forth as long as the thread remained (relatively) active. Totally open to ideas though on how everyone wants to continue.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    LyniaSC wrote: »

We can always pretend the rules have changed and then we just set another goal like, first one to make it to 200 pages. :D

This is actually pretty much what my original plan was. I was going to double the page number each time, so after the 100 pages, it would go to the 200th page, then the 400th page, and so on so forth as long as the thread remained (relatively) active. Totally open to ideas though on how everyone wants to continue.

Wow, thank you so much dropping by to reply! I didn't know you were the OP for this thread. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    Happy Friday to everyone!
  • Options

Wow, thank you so much dropping by to reply! I didn't know you were the OP for this thread. XD

Haha, really? I used to post all the time, and I didn't think I disappeared for too long. Perhaps my pic is throwing you off? I recently changed it, but before this is was Bob Ross, and before that it was of my sim Delphine. I can't find that pic, but this was my signature for the longest time:

hs57af.png

If that helps anything. :)
  • Options

Haha, really? I used to post all the time, and I didn't think I disappeared for too long. Perhaps my pic is throwing you off? I recently changed it, but before this is was Bob Ross, and before that it was of my sim Delphine. I can't find that pic, but this was my signature for the longest time:

hs57af.png

Heheeh, yeah probably it's cuz you changed your profile pic.

And I always have this assumption that OPs always abandon their threads that have been around for a long time. :P
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

hs57af.png

And I always have this assumption that OPs always abandon their threads that have been around for a long time. :P

I was gone for a bit because for whatever reason the cookies on my computer got screwie, and I couldn't log in. But I swear I would never abandon it! I actually really like this thread, which is why I do intend on keeping it going even after we've reached the 100th page.
  • Options

hs57af.png

I was gone for a bit because for whatever reason the cookies on my computer got screwie, and I couldn't log in. But I swear I would never abandon it! I actually really like this thread, which is why I do intend on keeping it going even after we've reached the 100th page.

That's awesome. And welcome back!
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited January 2017
    Playing a FireFighter Sim in a nutshell
    Day 1:
    bMJyPin.jpg

Day 2: "Here's Buzzy"
    GJCy8yf.jpg

Day 400: And still getting a house on fire everyday
    E0qiRip.jpg

Day 401: That's it I'm fed up with this neighborhood and fire-alarm
    ByfX5qr.jpg

Day 7000: How is this EVEN possible?
    MtC9vn2.jpg

Make it stop... Please. Just ONE day without a Sims' home catching fire outdoors in the snow or rain. Are Sims intentionally lighting their home on fire to prevent me even doing anything to the fire-engine?
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    *stares at calendar waiting for vampires*
  • Options
    JessiejessanJessiejessan Posts: 220 Member
    Random story time:

As a child I would watch my mother play the original Sims. Once when she went to the bathroom and i played on her Sim a bit (although i wasnt allowed to)... i accidentelly put her house on fire and killed her Sim. I got so scared i just shut off the computer and hid in a cabinet in our kitchen -crying! //Traumatized for life
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    2d7u8oi.png
    This is Heather Ashton! Goofball and soon-to-be big sister!
  • Options
    I'm hungry.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Me too :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    But I'm fat so I should stop eating. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Me too :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Random story time:

As a child I would watch my mother play the original Sims. Once when she went to the bathroom and i played on her Sim a bit (although i wasnt allowed to)... i accidentelly put her house on fire and killed her Sim. I got so scared i just shut off the computer and hid in a cabinet in our kitchen -crying! //Traumatized for life

Oh gosh! How much trouble did you get in when she found out?
  • Options
    JessiejessanJessiejessan Posts: 220 Member
    Random story time:

Oh gosh! How much trouble did you get in when she found out?

Well.. she was definitely angry! Just the memory of the look in her eyes still gives me chills lol! She forgave me though and comforted me when she realized I didn't even dare to watch her play anymore, bacause I was afraid the people would buuuuurn again..
  • Options
    I used to make my nephew laugh by creating the most deranged looking/acting sims ever and then having them do crazy things. One time I made my parents (his grandparents) in the game and every time he saw 'papa' in his underwear or using the the bathroom he would just howl with laughter.
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    does anyone here ever fall for clickabait on youtube and if so how do you feel when you do.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    brendhan21 wrote: »
    does anyone here ever fall for clickabait on youtube and if so how do you feel when you do.

Yes. How do I feel? It's alright. Usually, I just watch the video for a few minutes and when they're not mentioning anything that they put on the title, I will just leave. Sometimes I purposely click on a clickbait (that I assume is one) and then I just watch the whole thing for fun. Like the other day, I was watching some Jacksepticeye video and I saw this video in the suggestions, and I thought, "This has to be fake... Let's see how fake it is."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu3nc-5sq9g

And I'm absolutely appalled by the guy just straight up lying to everyone to get people to subscribe to him. This is like the worst clickbait ever. Most clickbaits are just jokes or for fun but this one is just a big lie.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    well i mean other clickabits i have seen have really overselled what they did. for example i saw this one video a few days ago of a girl who had a title of whats my number and it was a video saying do not be ashamed of the number of people you have slept with and then ironicly the girl never even talks about how many people she slept with. and the defense was well you are a creep for clicking on the video expecting her to share that info with you. >.<

anyways i guess my question is what do you think about that defense towards why its okay for her to title that her video and not be called for clickbaiting.
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    I like trains.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top