Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO - Season 2 - A Sims3 Reality show where everybody wins.... Or loses

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I'm afraid I won't have enough time to participate. But I'll be lurking around here. :P
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I'm afraid I won't have enough time to participate. But I'll be lurking around here. :P

Awww... :( But's it's okay... Thanks for passing by... ;)
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Ah, Did'nt realize this was starting so soon. Hmmm, Me thinks i will submit two females. :smile:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Next season already? I'll reserve male spots this time!
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Hmm?
    What's this about, muffin?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    @rosey1579 This is an Interactive Reality Show :smiley:

In these, players create Sims to enter a show. Players will play the game on the forums, and the host will then write Episodes in which their Sims represent the forum players.

In AYTO, we all create 2 Sims, they'll enter the house and then we have to figure out who their Perfect Match is.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    @rosey1579 This is an Interactive Reality Show :smiley:

In these, players create Sims to enter a show. Players will play the game on the forums, and the host will then write Episodes in which their Sims represent the forum players.

In AYTO, we all create 2 Sims, they'll enter the house and then we have to figure out who their Perfect Match is.

Aaaah.................
    I see...................
  • Options
    It sounds like something I'd be bad at. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    rosey1579 wrote: »

Most of these shows are competitive, as in, ultimately people will lose and leave the show by being voted out/doing bad in Challenges etc.

But Are You The One works different into that aspect: it's an all win or all lose show. The players have to work together in order to win. In other words, it's a good place to try it out and test if it appeals to you. :)

Add-it (:tongue:) You could try reading the first season as well, to see if you like it. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Most of these shows are competitive, as in, ultimately people will lose and leave the show by being voted out/doing bad in Challenges etc.

But Are You The One works different into that aspect: it's an all win or all lose show. The players have to work together in order to win. In other words, it's a good place to try it out and test if it appeals to you. :)

Add-it (:tongue:) You could try reading the first season as well, to see if you like it. :)

80 pages of first season..... Wow. :)

I could enter.... But.... I should probably read first........ And... Actually make sims for once....
    Ummm.....
  • Options

I could enter.... But.... I should probably read first........ And... Actually make sims for once....
    Ummm.....

80 pages? Wow, we really filled the thread then. :o Perhaps reading the Episodes might spare some time. Here's a link: http://areyoutheoneasims3realityshow.blogspot.nl/2016/01/house-tour_3.html
    Banner.png
  • Options

Ummm.....

80 pages? Wow, we really filled the thread then. :o Perhaps reading the Episodes might spare some time. Here's a link: http://areyoutheoneasims3realityshow.blogspot.nl/2016/01/house-tour_3.html

Ai! Aiight... I'll get to reading...
  • Options
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
    I can never stick with a sims family for long enough to create a real backstory for them.........
    I'm not sure how good I'd be at entering this sort of thing.........
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited March 2016
    Reserve me with two sims.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Female this time
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Okay...
  • Options
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
    I can never stick with a sims family for long enough to create a real backstory for them.........

You don't have to play with them at all... Create them in Cas and think of a cool back round story for them... ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Okay the spots for the girls are almost full... Only one spot left for a girl and I think there is still 2 spots left for the boys... ;) And the venue for this season is almost done... Just the rooms and the garden... :smiley: Maybe you guys can help me... ;) I remember Turner did that in one of the mole seasons... Send me a picture if you don't have s3 or go in game and create for me a room in sims 3 for your guys or girls....... They will be again together in one room... Let's make it your first assignment... :smiley:

@Idontrcall @M13Vulpecula @x_MG_x @emilzydiva @KleineMuff @YJB19299 @twiddle3 @ninjakid150 @HayloHusky @rosey1579 @Tigerblu11 @Turner @lovesstorms

First Assignment:

Create your girls or guys room in game or send me any picture... It will help me with decorating the rooms... hehe... I'm bad in that... And on the end it will also be a challenge who's room is who's... ;)

Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

You don't have to play with them at all... Create them in Cas and think of a cool back round story for them... ;)

Rosey I think you must take the last spot of the females then it won't be so overwhelmed... ;) Or if you up to it there is still 2 (4) male spots open...
  • Options
    Question- How can there be eleven girls this season and ten guys?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Also, just a warning, I have to use the unlockoutfits on cheat to make a sim of mine as any other outfit that isn't cc or store content (in which I tried to avoid using not everybody has the same store content) wouldn't work on her.

Just might want to tell you in advance in chance something happens with the outfit I made her have.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Question- How can there be eleven girls this season and ten guys?

Okay this season one guy will have 2 matches... >:) And it depends on who get him first... So one girl will go home empty handed... :'(
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Also, just a warning, I have to use the unlockoutfits on cheat to make a sim of mine as any other outfit that isn't cc or store content (in which I tried to avoid using not everybody has the same store content) wouldn't work on her.

Just might want to tell you in advance in chance something happens with the outfit I made her have.

Just let me know which sim it is and which outfit... Maybe you must just send me a pic of her...
  • Options
    First Assignment:

Create your girls or guys room in game or send me any picture... It will help me with decorating the rooms... hehe... I'm bad in that... And on the end it will also be a challenge who's room is who's... ;)

@Idontrcall @M13Vulpecula @x_MG_x @emilzydiva @KleineMuff @YJB19299 @twiddle3 @ninjakid150 @rosey1579 @Tigerblu11 @Turner @lovesstorms