Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How long have yall been a sims game fan?

Comments

• Options
    NiflaNifla Posts: 32 Member
    I've been a fan since the Sims 1 but I can't really remember which year that was. I've never stopped playing since :D
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited April 2016
    Early 2004. I first played The Sims in 2003, but it was on the Gamecube, and I was comparing it to Animal Crossing and only found it frustrating. I still can't figure out what made me try it on the PC after that experience.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited April 2016
    Ok now I have Movie Hangout Stuff SP5 and Romantic Garden Stuff SP6
    I was 17 years old when I first played The Sims 1 in 2002, and it was on a school computer that someone installed in my classroom, ever since then I've been enjoying the sims series, I own TS1 Complete Collection, All the TS2 games even though apartment life and the mansion and garden stuff didn't work and kept breaking, ah good times, All the TS3 games except Katy Perry Sweet Treats, and don't roll with my owned generations and into the future eps, TS4's Outdoor Retreat game pack 1, TS4's Spa Day game pack 2, Get to Work EP1, Get Together EP2, Luxury Party Stuff SP1, Perfect Patio Stuff SP2, Cool Kitchen Stuff SP3, Spooky Stuff SP4, Movie Hangout Stuff SP5, and Romantic Garden Stuff SP6! Good Times ya'll am I right or what?!!!:) :)

• Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited April 2016
    Been a fan since I was 5/6 years old, so about 2005/2006! :) I used to play Sims 1 and Sims 2 on my sister's computer ALL THE TIME! I've grown up with The Sims! xD
  • Options
    PrincessMeganaPrincessMegana Posts: 33 Member
    since I first got my hands on a computer, 2007 ☆
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Since 2000... and every day since.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    juleseast3003juleseast3003 Posts: 318 Member
    Feels like forever. Sims 1 Sims 2 favourite Sims 3 not really given Sims 4 a chance as my computer crashes when I play it. I love the Sims. And I'm not a kid either I'm a woman of 47 lol!
    Thanking you in advance
    Julie :)
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member

I've been a fan of The Sims franchise since 2000 to 2013. And I still play and enjoy TS3, TS2, and TS to this day.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    BethanyXXBethanyXX Posts: 118 Member
    i have been playing the sims since 2011 with the sims 3 as my first so i guess i can say i've been playing for 5 years now
    04-23-16_10-27-23nbspPM_zpslfjmbgef.png
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    Since 2005; though, I haven't played any The Sims games since last year.
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    MeadowThayerrMeadowThayerr Posts: 239 Member
    I started out with the original sims when I was in middle school, before the sims two was ever even announced! :) I owned every expansion for the original sims and the sims two. I only own three expansions for TS3 and I've barely touched it, I didn't really enjoy it. But so far I own every GP and EP for TS4 as well as two of the SPs.
    Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
    It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.
    My Sims Website | The Kennedy Legacy ✓ | The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game
  • Options
    iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    edited April 2016
    2010, Sims 3! :) Played looong hours! I remeber i didn't even go for examination once at uni because i wanted to play :p:p Plum me! :)
  • Options
    PuffyaliPuffyali Posts: 5 New Member
    Since sims 3 :smiley: i have no expansion packs for sims 4 sadly but i ahve for sims 3 are Pets and supernatural :smiley:
  • Options
    PuffyaliPuffyali Posts: 5 New Member
    *Have (sorry)
  • Options
    Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
    Since 2003 or 2004. It really doesn't feel that long ago... at least 13 years. Dang.
    ms-gif-sims%201_zps4784kijd.gif
  • Options
    JennaKatzJennaKatz Posts: 74 Member
    Since sims 2 came out
    KlINywE.gif
    Meow
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Since 2000.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    lexylongcatlexylongcat Posts: 72 Member
    Since I was about four. I would play the Sims (With Livin Large), on my grandmas old computer with 10 GBs of HDD with my aunts who made me marry Mortimer goth.
  • Options
    GluttonaceGluttonace Posts: 18 New Member
    I started playing the sims 1 when I was just out of diapers. I was born in 1995 so I spend all of my life playing the different sims games~ I still go back to 1 but can't seem to go back to 2 or 3. 2 seems lacking while 3 seems...uncomfortably enjoyable.
  • Options
    Jasmine_and_lilyJasmine_and_lily Posts: 34 Member
    In 2002 I played at a friends house all the time! But I'm sad to say Sims 4 is the first one I owned myself... Too broke and too little time. I always loved it since then and am so glad to now FINALLY to be teaching myself how to mod!!! :D
    Jasmine & Lily

Cx3anAC.jpg

...^.^...
  • Options
    SelbossSelboss Posts: 70 Member
    i started playing in sims 2 so i would say i would have started somewhere in 2005 which would of made me around the age of 6 - 7 when i started
  • Options
    Diya7Diya7 Posts: 88 Member
    Since 2003 with TS1. I'm a little embarrassed yet proud to say I own every Sims game available for PC, except City Living! I've come to realize it's my one and only true hobby :blush:
    skyrim_signature_by_gumnade-d4iz7dw.jpg
    Watch the skies, traveler-
  • Options
    mysimsandi2mysimsandi2 Posts: 105 Member
    since the sims 2!
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    15, nearly 16 years.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    coogiekelpcoogiekelp Posts: 605 Member
    I've been around since 2010.