Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤ Equuest's Lots and Creations ❤ **The Watering Bowl 11/17/17 pg. 4**

equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
edited November 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
These are builds that i've created in the Sims 4. All of my builds are located in the gallery under the origin ID cyprinsims.

Post edited by equuest on

Comments

• equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    edited March 2016
    Tangerine Nightclub
    This nightclub was built with my legacy founder in mind. His goal is to become a mixologist; I wanted somewhere for him to learn his skills. This nightclub contains everything your sims need to have a good time. A bar, plenty of seating, a game room and a pool.

PROHoAf.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your creations :)
    Tangerine Nightclub is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :) Very nice exterior design of the building! The orange colour of the exterior pillars looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the nightclub! The bar area looks great! Very nice curved bar stool counter. The orange drinks display shelves look nice on the bar wall, and the side wall patterning gives a great look to the area. The bolts look great how they are placed on the walls! It looks nice how the tables and chairs are set up along the side wall, and have an orange vase on them. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables or on the stools having a drink from the bar. Very nice upstsirs armchairs sitting area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting in the orange chairs chatting. The light effects look great! Very nice pool area! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. The fish tank looks great there! Nice corner poolside sitting nook. The glass floor tiling looks very nice there!
    It is a very nice nightclub and the tangerine colour scheme gives such a very nice look to the build ! :)
  • sdangelo78sdangelo78 Posts: 75 Member
    I love the nightclub and the inclusion of a pool. It sets it apart from the norm. The orange is a great color pop
    edited June 2016
    Here's another new creation! This is the McOddie House - for my random legacy family. It contains 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The decoration is in a traditional but eclectic style.

SCA329l.jpg
    McOddie is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The Tudor themed patterning of the exterior walls looks very nice. Very nice roofing! The open shutter windows and lattice flowers underneath them looks very pretty. The plants and flowers look nice lining the edges of the building. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan layout of the living, kitchen and dining room areas looks nice. Nice armchairs and sofas fireplace sitting area for sims to enjoy resting in front of the fire watching tv. The flowers beside the sofa and candles on the fireplace ledge are nice for sims to see when sitting there chatting. The dining area is very nice. It looks great the way yhat the two end chairs are a different type of chairs to the side chairs. The pink flowers are a nice touch on the table top. The wall tiling in the kitchen looks nice. The hanging pots, cake display item, bottles on the wall and teapots wall shelf are nice kitchen touches there. Nice bar counter for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. Very nice study room for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or enjoy resting on the armchair reading a book from the bookcase. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms. The pink colour scheme of the girls bedroom is very pretty! The bunny, panda lamp and the animal pictures on the wall look cute in the room! Nice windows study desk areas in both of the kids bedroom. The egg , books and soccer lamp look great on the desks. The sims will enjoy having the sunlight coming in onto them whilst sitting there doing homework. They will enjoy doing artwork on the activity table or have fun playing with the toys from the toy box in their rooms. The clock and pictures on the wall shelf , the sims wall photo and the clothes wall shelf in the master bedroom look homely.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    edited April 2016
    Thank you @rosemow and @chealsycat for your wonderful comments! It's very much appreciated! <3
    edited June 2016
    This is the Vrolijk Tutor which means Cheerful Tutor. I wanted a tutor that had a more cheerful appearance compared to traditional tutor homes. This home is perfectly suited for that old couple that has taken in a grandchild. With old and dated interiors and a crowded woodworking shop this home extrudes a vintage quality - much to the dismay of their grandchild.

QGnw6MW.jpg

edited June 2016
    Windenburg Cathedral is a a classic gothic style cathedral with beautiful stained glass windows. A two-story ceremony hall is the main attraction for sims who are getting married. Above the ceremony hall is a balcony with a bar and lounge area. If you go one more story up there is a reception area complete with a kitchen for the caterer service. Also on this level is a honeymoon suite for the new couple.

aYO0DwQ.jpg
    Vrolijk Tutor is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing and dormers! The flower box windows look pretty. Very nice roof topped porchway ehtrance to the home. The awnings are a nice touch there .The plants and flowers look nice either sides of the front steps. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The floral wall pattern in the rooms looks very pretty. The kitchen and dining areas look very nice. The cake display item, fruit wall picture and fruit crates are nice kitchen touches there. It looks great the way that the dining table is beside the half wall dividing off the kitchen. The flowers on the table are nice for sims to see when sitting eating a meal there. Nice armchair corner sitting nook for sims to sit resting there after a meal. The clock looks nice on the wall. The type and placement of the curtains used in the rooms of the home look very nice. Very nice living room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas and armchairs there, near the fire, having a chat and listeming to music from the gramophone. The bunny and heart teddy look cute in the corner of the room! The books and sculpture on the coffee table, and clock on the fireplace ledge are nice home touches. Very nice furnishing of the woodwork room! The variety of items on the shelves and on the floor look great! Sims will enjoy doing woodcrafting there. The bedrooms are very nice! The teddy looks cute on the bed ! The pictures are nice placed on the bedhead wall in that room, and the shoes rack are a great home touch in the room. Nice window study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table reading a book with sunshine coming in onto them. The unicorn looks cute! Nice armchair sitting nooks in the bedrooms.
    The home is very nice :)
    edited June 2016
    Garden Gnomers is a dream come true for the sim who loves the outdoors! With lots of garden and plant merchandise your gardening crazed sims will love visiting here!

DcqvXaf.jpg
    I was posting when you posted Windenburg Cathrdral :) It is such a very grand build! The exterior design of the bullding looks so very, very nice! The towers look very great! It looks very nice the types of and placement of the windows in the build. The three doors ehtrance looks great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the Church! It looks very nice the type of and way the seats are set up for the wedding guests to sit there and watch the marriage taking place. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the piano during the wedding. The plants and pedestals look nice placed on the edges of the aislway. Very nice bar/lounge and reception areas. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables in the bar area, having a drink from the bar and a chat. The plants look nice on the tables. The bow themed chairs look very nice in the build. Very nice reception area for sims to enjoy sitting at the tables eating food from the buffet table. Yhe type of chairs used looks pretty. The yellow flowers are sunny for sims to see on the tables whilst dining there. They will enjoy dancing to the DJ booth music on the dance floor after the meal! It is nice that there is a honey moon suite in the Church. The candles are pretty touches on the bedside tables.
    It is a very nice Cathrdral! :)
    edited April 2016
    Garden Gnomers is a very nice shop for sims to visit! :) The outdoors market stands look very great! The awnings look nice and it looks great how the items are placed on display on the market stand tables. The musical instruments display section looks great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the store! The displays of outdoors items, ready to be purchased looks very nice! The flowers and plants look very pretty and nice on the display tables in the store. The gnomes on the shelving look great! Very nice floor patterning. The books and watering can nook is very nice.
    It is a very nice garden shop to visit to purchase items! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful builds! I especially like the tudor and the Garden Gnomes! Love the interiors of the cathedral too. Good job! :)
    @yanti68 Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such nice comments! :)
  • QuirmQuirm Posts: 32 Member
    Your lots are beautiful!! I'm particularly in love with McOddie House, but I can't seem to find it on gallery for some reason. ;; Would you mind re-uploading?
    @Quirm Of course! I tried to upload it onto the gallery, but because I used sim made photos it marked it modded. I'll remove my photos and replace it with something else and it'll be uploaded :) Thank you for the compliments!
  • QuirmQuirm Posts: 32 Member
    > @equuest said:
    > @Quirm Of course! I tried to upload it onto the gallery, but because I used sim made photos it marked it modded. I'll remove my photos and replace it with something else and it'll be uploaded :) Thank you for the compliments!

Thank you so much! :D I downloaded it and my main family now lives in it; it is absolutely perfect. :heart: I love the decor, it has a ton of personality and the outside of the house is gorgeous!
  • fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    edited May 2016
    @equuest, very nice job on the Tangerine Nightclub. You definitely used your imagination in its design. The Vrolijk Tutor is also a very interesting build, and I'm sure perfect for simmers looking for something quaint and charming. Keep up the good work! Fav for both of these designs.

Edit: I couldn't find Vrolijk Tutor in the Gallery. Did you take it down? I did fav Tangerine Nightclub and a few others I liked.
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
    Thank you @fidlerten. Sorry for not responding earlier, your response must of gotten lost in my notifications. Hmmm, I'm not sure why it's not showing up in the gallery. I didn't take it down, and I don't use CC.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2016
    Deleted! Double post!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Really enjoyed looking through your fabulous showcase, each and every one of your creations are unique and very beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you so much @masajo :) I really appreciate it.
    The Absinthe House is in a building inspired by NOLA architecture. The interior of the restaurant is inspired by a brewery in real life that's 1920s themed. I thought it suited Magnolia Promenade quite well. Your sims can enjoy The Absinthe House for birthdays, engagements and any other occasion!

Jzu2II0.jpg

KvJ8dEx.jpg

VfHEHS4.jpg

X2aYFr5.jpg

AH1f7cv.jpg

njEE053.jpg

MQNNqeH.jpg

NugBNvO.jpg

eTly9mx.jpg

i17CKYL.jpg

RsAQnuk.jpg

orFXJoH.jpg