Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Warriors Challenge!

BHello fellow simmers! as you can tell my name is Kry, this is my first challenge that I have made myself. I do not know if there is any challenge based of Warriors (Saga written by Erin Hunter) Anyway, lets get on to the challenge! Btw You will more than likely need mods so you can have more sims in your household.
"Fire alone will save our clan..."
For many generations a clan of wild cats have lived in the forest, although in recent major changes have happened to the world of these animals... In the middle of the night each of the four clans slowly transformed into Twolegs! This threw the entirety of the forest into chaos. Many of the newly transformed Twolegs died due to the lack of food and proper care for their new bodies. The survivors of the four clans met at fourtrees, to make a decision that will change life as they knew it. Thunderclan, Windclan, Shadowclan, Riverclan, the leaders of the clans decided to transform the older clans into that of new Twoleg clans. This included the change of names and the merging of different customs. Now you dear reader will choose a clan, and make it your own.

Clans!
From this point on the player will choose one of these clans and change it to see fit. This includes making sims, changing the name, traits ect.
The clan you choose and transform will inpact traits, strengths, weakness, rules, and territory. Choose wisely...

Thunderclan- This clan rules the main parts of the forest and is very strict on the warrior code. They are thought to be the strongest and have the best hunters of the clans. They are very weak during events of fire, prey loss, floods, and all around natural disasters. If this clan is chosen you will have 2 eligible rosebuds, the freedom of making any sim without fear of genetic rules, and the largest lot possible. But, if chosen the player must force ALL sims to flee the lot if a fire occurs, they must have a proper ceremony to introduce new apprentices, warriors, deputies, and leaders.

Windclan- This clan rules on the plains, normally only hunting rabbit. The clan is true to the warrior code only disobeying if it gives the clan better survival. This clan rarely faces fires and flooding as its territory is higher up with less trees. If this clan is chosen you are allowed 1 rosebud, the freedom of making any sims as long as they have the outdoor trait, and a large lot (Not the largest). But the player is forced to have a low amount of sims, the use of proper ceremonies as listed above, and they all must have the same favorite food.

Riverclan- This clan rules the river, and fed on mice and fish. They are known to follow most of the warrior code but since has seemed to abandoned it. Fires never occur and are put out almost instantly, although if there is flooding the clan is forced out of camp and must stay on high land. If chosen the player has three rosebuds, the freedom to create any sims as long as they have the Active and Self-Assured trait, their lot MUST be by a body of water (Lake, River, ect). The players sims must ONLY eat fish, the sims do not need to do the rituals, they must offer starclan a fish offering by giving one to another clan at a gathering, and they can only have 3 apprentices at a time.

Shadowclan- This clan rules the opposite side of the thunderpath (Road) that the Thunderclan reside in. The clan has completely left the warior code, although they still have the proper ranks and give offerings to Starclan. The clan is used to having sickness and lack of prey, many clan members die of this making the clan have little warriors. They are safe from flooding but not fire, like the Thunderclan they MUST evacuate the lot if there is a fire. If chosen the player is free to make sims as long as they are Hot-Headed and kleptomaniac, there must be a small amount of sims for this clan in the beginning.

Now what?
Now dear player after you choose your clan you can do nearly anything to alter it! Name (Iceclan, Fireclan, ect) Sims (Rules below) get creative!

Sim roles!

Leader- There is only one of these sims, they are the leaders of the clan. These sims are blessed by Starclan thus their last name MUST be Star (Moon Star, Fire Star, Blue Star Ect.) ((Young adults and up!))

Deputy- The second in command, their is only one sim for this role. They keep their warrior names and move up to leader if the current one dies. ((Young Adults and up!))

Medicine Sim- This sim keeps their warrior name, and are the only 1 sim for this role. They are blessed from Starclan and receive visions from them. In return they must never have kin. ((Young adults and up!))

Warriors- The main role, every role excluding Medicine Cat has been a warrior. Their name varys as the suffix is changed (Last name, FireHeart, MoonTail, BlackStripe Ect.) ((Normally Adults or Young adults))

Apprentice- Every cat has been a apprentice to a warrior, its a warriors duty to train their apprentice. The apprentices suffix is always 'Paw' (Firepaw Moonpaw Greypaw Ect.) There can be as many Apprentices as possible excluding Riverclan ((Children and Teens!))

Queens- Nursing or expecting Kits, work casually in the nursery caring for the kits. They keep their warrior names and can switch back to being a warrior or Elder after their kits are apprenticed. There can be as many Queens as possible.(( Young adult and up!))

Elders- Sims who have beat living the lives of the forest and have reached the age to no longer care for themselves. They are the most respected of all the roles and the apprentices generally care for them. They keep their warrior name but sometimes have it changed. There can be as many Elders as possible. ((Elders))

Kits- The babies of the clan that are being watched by their mother and other queens. ((Babies))

Main Rules and Warrior code!
For this challenge there are several major rules to follow outside the already mentioned when you choose a base Clan.
No 1. No using cheats unless you are building the lot or using the clans rosebuds.
No 2. If a Clan member dies they must be put in a special area to that lot so they may rest with Starclan
No 3. After you choose your own clan you must place the other three clans down on their designated lots, Sims do not really matter but for a harder challenge make them follow their Clans rules.
No 4. If a Clan member travels onto a rival clans lot they must not be spotted by a member of that Clan ((Ineraction)) unless it is the leader
No 5. Every 2 weeks each Clan must travel to Fourtrees on a truce for the leaders to talk, only 4 or less members from each clan may attend.
No 6. Every 5 weeks the clan is able to take in a kittypet (Sim from the city) although it is not forced
No 7. The lot is preferred to have a more tribal feel and they may not all live in one large house
No 8. Have some fun @#$5 it! xD

Now for the Warrior code, this is all from the authors website I OWN NONE!

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from the other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their
warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen
before moonhigh.

10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.

13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

From hear on I give you the ending of this challenge good luck!
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!

Comments

• Options
    KildareFaerlynnKildareFaerlynn Posts: 122 Member
    This looks very interesting dear Kry! I hope you can post soon your progress with it! I like warriors and I might give it a shot in the near future once I get fed up with my game right now Desert Rose - story legacy with Heaven and Sean. Keep it up! Have a lovely Weekend! Hugs
    QIhBg2C.png
  • Options
    raemariekraemariek Posts: 88 Member
    Your challenge makes me want to read the book!
  • Options
    ChynaS8ChynaS8 Posts: 81 Member
    I just wanted to say something, you said, "Leaders name MUST end with star (Monstar-" while that is true, you broke a rule. In the books, Clan cats are not allowed to be named Moonlit/paw/star/[insert full name here] because it's too close to Moonpool.
  • Options
    leti_gvleti_gv Posts: 35 Member
    ohhhh myyyyy i read warriors's first saga, because in my country they stopped publishing (thanks Brazil). In Brazil it's not very popular, but i can't wait to start this challenge!
  • Options
    ABearCatABearCat Posts: 61 New Member
    Well this isn't totally outdated!
  • Options
    KryyKryy Posts: 2 New Member
    Oh man. I made this challenge when I was like, twelve. I may try to update this, but nowadays I don't remember a n y t h i n g about the warrior books nor am I interested in the series. So the challenge may be revamped with the same clan~esqe difficulty to it.