Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vanilla Mafia Town Wins

1585960616264...Next

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    If you're quiet Rosey it will be too obvious because you just never shut your piehole lol!

Now I may ramble. Turner you BLOODY IDIOT because of your 'trick' on voting Lissa you all suspected me even more. If you had just kept your vote on bloody Lissa we'd been done yesterday already. I said it would be either Lizzy or Lissa, you bloody 🐸🐸🐸🐸... also, if I ever host, I'll host a quick game lol, that 'evening' took way too long.

Buuuuuut, I still love ya guys :) it was a great game and mafia did really well.

Rosey you shouldn't mind too much I did indeed manipulate you because I was so over it haha. That's why I mentioned Turner. I knew I'd finally be hammered :)
    If you're quiet Rosey it will be too obvious because you just never shut your piehole lol!

Now I may ramble. Turner you BLOODY IDIOT because of your 'trick' on voting Lissa you all suspected me even more. If you had just kept your vote on bloody Lissa we'd been done yesterday already. I said it would be either Lizzy or Lissa, you bloody 🐸🐸🐸🐸... also, if I ever host, I'll host a quick game lol, that 'evening' took way too long.

Buuuuuut, I still love ya guys :) it was a great game and mafia did really well.

Rosey you shouldn't mind too much I did indeed manipulate you because I was so over it haha. That's why I mentioned Turner. I knew I'd finally be hammered :)

If it were up to you though Rosey or I would be dead day 2 and Swift would still be alive. And you were hoping for a Lizzy lynch yesterday, not Lissa if I remember correctly.

Yeah you're right, but Rosey gave me some free tickets to vent ;) so that's what I did, you played a good game!

Yeah, in hindsight, we all were very suspicious of Lissa at that moment, so we could have got her there. It's just Lizzy was so adamant about you, and I trusted her LOADS more than I trusted you and Aitkens at the time. :p

I wouldn't say I played a good game, I played a satisfactory game. XD I won in the end, but it DOES matter how you get there... Killing your fellow townies definitely makes you lose some muffin points ;)
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited March 2016
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    I swear I'm town and if I can do something for you to make you believe, okay. But it doesn't matter much to me, because if you lynch me, you will know for sure who is.

But for the record:

I AM NO MAFIA!

I give you FULL permission to yell at me if I'm wrong.
    I swear I'm town and if I can do something for you to make you believe, okay. But it doesn't matter much to me, because if you lynch me, you will know for sure who is.

But for the record:

I AM NO MAFIA!

So do I.

See? Sjappie's using her yelling vouchers.

Yeah, that's fine, but I don't think any of the townies are exempt from being called "idiots". We all were idiotic one point or another. But that's the game.... It wouldn't be fun if you were right all the time, now would it? ;p
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member

But for the record:

I AM NO MAFIA!

But for the record:

I AM NO MAFIA!

So do I.

See? Sjappie's using her yelling vouchers.

Yeah, that's fine, but I don't think any of the townies are exempt from being called "idiots". We all were idiotic one point or another. But that's the game.... It wouldn't be fun if you were right all the time, now would it? ;p

Oh I'm okay with anyone calling me out, I really trusted Swift :/
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,283 Member
    Good job Town! I didn't follow this, but it looked like a good long game.
  • KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    Could I suggest a "Famous Singers" mafia for next weekend? I'm not AT ALL good at hosting games, but I have some ideas I'd definitely want to try out.

I want the one with the confectionary-themed stuff pack!

Katy Perry would clearly be mafia though.

Katy Perry is my bff.
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
    And are you hosting next week bc I'm updating everything and put you down for next week, so if not let me know :p
    Mafia stats

• IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Katieeee wrote: »
    And are you hosting next week bc I'm updating everything and put you down for next week, so if not let me know :p

@Swiftlover13
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Why thank you @Idontrcall
    Mafia stats

• IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Katieeee wrote: »
    Why thank you @Idontrcall

You're welcome @Katieeee
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    Yay we won

GG mafia
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    hi @Katieeee !

I will only host the game if you are ok with it. If you are, then I would like to start signups today, maybe tomorrow, and start the game on Saturday.
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Can I have a muffïn?
    You can host, however you might want to start Friday, or maybe even Thursday, because with Easter it might be hard for people to be active. I know you were worried about not being an active host but as long as you set up timelines where people know when you will and won't be available and stick to them as best you can it should be fine and I wouldn't worry to much about it.
    Mafia stats

• Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Thanks @Katieeee !
    I'll go start a thread now, and open signups.