Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photos From Photography Skill Flagged As CC

As a builder of CC free builds, I like to make use of whatever the game has to offer to make my builds look complete and to add special touches. I have a special sim couple that are skilled up in most areas to add those special things along with testing my lots. One of those skills is photography. I have In the past used this skill to add special pictures to the lots I have built with no issues. The most recent one being my Fairy Village. However the newest build I am working on is getting flagged with CC every time my sim takes photographs and hangs them on the wall. I was able to load my Fairy Village take those photos from that lot, and add them to my current build with no issues, but when I have her take new photos, the lot automatically gets flagged!! This is extremely frustrating as we are very limited as it is, and to take this feature away is senseless! I have absolutely no CC or mods in my game, my mod folder is completely empty! I even tried doing a "repair game" to no success. Are there any other simmers out there having this same issue??
NewBanner.jpg
Origin ID: Tiki5872

Comments