Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Thread of Randomness!!!

Comments

• Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    I feel like I'm spamming the forums because I just posted a whole bunch of stuff in a short amount of time. :|

I"m going to get off of here before someone reports me for spam lol
  • Options
    brikizbrikiz Posts: 20 Member
    Im hungry and trying to become a member with 50 posts XD
  • Options
    Aleah221Aleah221 Posts: 29 New Member
    Can I has cheezeburgerz lmao
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited October 2016
    I have to do laundry tomorrow. Boring... LOL :tongue: Guess I'll take a book with me so I can read while my stuff is in the wash. Laundry's my least favorite thing to do since it takes so long. Haha.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Today is October 7th. Not just any old October 7th though. Today marks the 30th anniversary of me seeing, for the first time, Ridley Scott's Legend.
  • Options
    LeahLongLegsLeahLongLegs Posts: 136 Member
    Roof roof meow roof roof meow roof roof meow
  • Options
    brikiz wrote: »
    Im hungry and trying to become a member with 50 posts XD

But you are not alone
    For I am here with you
    Though we're far apart
    You're always in my heart
    But you are not alone

:joy:
  • Options
    IguessimjustmeIguessimjustme Posts: 10 New Member
    Leedle leedle lee
  • Options
    Leedle leedle lee

Hinge ding durgen
    Where's the leak mam?
    Finland!
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    You can use abilities but I'm coming to get 'cha
    o8DGsBe.png

TSSRfqR.png

Get out that sky now! Unred or not I'm going to win
    EH7qEJl.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    BubsGirl291BubsGirl291 Posts: 49 New Member
    I am HOOKED into the lore of FNAF sister location game...
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I can't type, spell, or focus today! I think I have the Mondays. :D I forgot to tie my left shoe before I left the apartment today as well. Haha.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    XxbreesayshelloXxbreesayshello Posts: 37 New Member
    Any one have tips on being Japanese?
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Start watching anime and become a weaboo?

Source: I have a 25yo brother and a 36yo sister. Both are anime-lovers. Being 6 years younger than my sister and 5 years older than my brother (middle child), I am not and prefer grown up shows.
  • Options
    XxbreesayshelloXxbreesayshello Posts: 37 New Member

Source: I have a 25yo brother and a 36yo sister. Both are anime-lovers. Being 6 years younger than my sister and 5 years older than my brother (middle child), I am not and prefer grown up shows.

Mkay thanks
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRgbo9STM9w

I told him to find someone his own size... But he actually made himself their size the absolute mad lad!
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Over the weekend, this lady with a van full of kids stopped and asked me if I would sing "I'm A Little Teapot" with her and the kids. I was sitting outside enjoying the warm day and she drove up and asked if I "was a fun person". I laughed at that and said I guessed so. She asked if I'd sing that song with them, and I laughed and said "Okay?" kind of hesitantly. I think they were doing auditions for something, but I didn't catch why she was asking me that because the wind was blowing in my ears. So I said I wasn't a very good singer and she said she wasn't either. I said I was kind of embarrassed to do so and she finally drove off. I think she was disappointed I didn't sing with them. That was so random! I actually can sing, I'm just not comfortable doing so for an audience. I'll sing along at concerts or with the radio in the apartment, but for an audience? I couldn't. I just don't have the personality for it. I have the most random encounters! :tongue:
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    I just realized that I misread and cowplant isn't translated as "oak tree" to Hungarian. I am so relieved...and also feel stupid.
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited October 2016

Mkay thanks

Yes, watch anime and be hooked. It won't make you Japanese but if you watch subtitled you can pick up a few Japanese words.

@LeahLongLegs: You said you prefer grown up shows. Not all anime is childish. There are a LOT of anime out there that are for older people. I'm not going to name them, but believe me, anime is NOT just for kids.
    Shy the Japanese are not. Even Sailor Moon can be mature at times.
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    That moment when your sim is trying to kiss someone for the first time but instead a guy pees himself. And both of them are celebrities.
  • Options
    BavarianWenchBavarianWench Posts: 368 Member
    I put clothes in the dryer with detergent instead of the washing machine today. I went on for about 5 minutes before I realised something didn't sound right, usually you could hear the water and the churning. Of course I assumed the washer was messing up and stormed in all angry and annoyed.

Naturally I realised what I had done and quickly stopped it and put the laundry in the washer this time.

Totally blaming it on baby brain. This wouldn't happen if I wasn't currently 3 months off giving birth to my twins. My partner thinks baby brain is highly amusing and wants it to stay around after the boys are born.
  • Options
    chewpikkachewpikka Posts: 42 Member
    @BavarianWench learned the phrase baby brain today! had no idea that kinda stuff happened, sounds amusing :blush: also frustrating, i'm sure! congrats on the twins though and i'm excited for you!

i'm just tryna post to become a full member. i really love looking at all the houses and creations that people post up here and would love to contribute :) also super excited for halloween! i'm going to take my cousin trick-or-treating and use him as an excuse to go myself, LOL.
  • Options
    BavarianWenchBavarianWench Posts: 368 Member
    Thanks @chewpikka, I am so excited also. Though didn't expect twins at all.

On the twin subject, my partner told me to make him on the sims to pair up with my own simself who I am playing at the moment. They ended up trying for baby (boyfriend had done that while I was in the bathroom and had paused it. I planned on getting as far as I could in to the detective career before starting a family.

Anyway, funnily enough my simself just have birth to twins. I have never had twins with any of my other sim families (and one is on their seventh generation now) so it's kind I hilarious. Now sim Craig is doing the stay at home dad thing so I can still do my career.
  • Options
    Just a pointless screenshot of M.Bison being victorious
    FcyslAB.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Pokemonlove33Pokemonlove33 Posts: 115 Member
    edited October 2016
    Well I'll post some InuYasha gifs for randomness. c:

tumblr_me2i75sT4R1qm8pwoo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ms9rxmgpOZ1r9uvs7o1_500.gif
    Windmill, windmill for the land, turn forever hand in hand It's coming up, it's DARE What's the matter with me? Turning us into monsters, turning us into fire It's the music that we choose The verdict doesn't love our soul Everybody party time I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad Magic make no sound