Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Thread of Randomness!!!

Comments

• Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited March 2016
    How to be Sorak4 on a normal day
    1. STEP 1: ADD SOME DARIUS TO IT Screenshot_95.jpg
    2. Sorry people, what I did is plain crazy and I regret it myself by like 0.000000%
    3. Step 2: Now watch as you get called off for derailing despite the picture being a side addition mugen247.png

L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    ytVweoK.jpg
    I'm with you.
    (Opinion article from today's newspaper)
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    CdZzmnaUkAIFsbI.jpg:large
    Worked on a modern version of a Windenburg home I posted on the Gallery. If I post this one and/or the Sim, I'll have to change the name. It's called N.O.W.H.E.R.E. and it's on the Mid-Nowhere lot.

Yes, the Sim doing yoga on the rooftop deck is named Rose Wilson. She's Mean, Active, Romantic, and probably the closest I'll get to the Teen Titans version of her without using CC.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited March 2016
    KC Undercover is a good show, I recommend it. In fact, this is probably the ONLY show on TV that I will actually stop anime to watch.

It even has a cool theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NqiD-i7kvk

I want some Twizzlers right now.
    Post edited by Fairy_Happy on
  • Options
    I played Shift 2 Unleashed for the first time in weeks and... where did my racing skills go? :o
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    I'm bored, so I'm starting to ponder some weird things.....

Do birds fart?
    What is the best way to suck tequila out of a dwarf's navel?
    How many rivers longer than 4000m are there in Scotland?

Don't ask me. Please.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    @Swiftlover13

yes - but not audible enough to hear - I've often wondered about if fish had gas, would it leave a trail of bubbles, when it farts?
    (dunno - never tried to...)
    Scotland has eleven major rivers of Scotland, in order of length:

River Tay 188 km (117 mi)
    River Clyde 176 km (109 mi)
    River Spey 172 km (107 mi)
    River Tweed 156 km (97 mi)
    River Dee 137 km (85 mi)
    River Don 132 km (82 mi)
    River Nith 112 km (70 mi)
    River Forth 105 km (65 mi)
    River Findhorn 101 km (63 mi)
    River Deveron 98 km (61 mi)
    River Annan 79 km (49 mi)

If you're talking the little rivers and streams... Wow :open_mouth: ! Good luck finding out...
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Buffering = Death

Unskippable ads that buffer = Mega Death
  • Options
    I saw the cover for the Deathstroke comic coming out in May. Rose and her brother Jericho will both be in it. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @Ravager619: Yeah, I think I saw that. My brother in law is into comic books and stuff.

I made an anime vow on Thursday here are my terms
    For Anime that is 12 episodes long, watch at least FOUR episodes before deciding whether or not to drop

For Anime that is 24 episodes long, watch at least SIX episodes before deciding whether or not to drop

For Anime that is LONGER than 24 episodes or ongoing anime, watch at least TEN episodes before deciding whether or not to drop

I'm glad I made this vow too, especially since I'm currently watching this anime: http://myanimelist.net/anime/1486/Kodomo_no_Omocha

And I would have dropped after the first episode since it wasn't interesting but now that i'm on the 7th episode, I gotta say, I'm glad I decided to continue it. Its getting more and more interesting. Also, the main character is funny and very hyper. This anime prompted me to start this vow.
  • Options
    In preparation for the final season premiere on April 1st, I've been watching the prior seasons of Banshee. I'm in the middle of Season 2, and the "The Thunder Man" episode is easily one of the best in the series.

I need to buy Season 3 for my Fire TV when I get paid on Tuesday. <3
  • Options
    On November 9th 2016, I'm moving to Canada. :)
  • Options
    pando111pando111 Posts: 53 Member
    ok so, I saw a dwarf yesterday. - Btw, I think we should all get better at eating more morrocan mango salad on a daily basis. :-)
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member

Why? :o
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited March 2016

running from Trump I take it?

I advise moving further away than that. I mean I live in Canada and if that guy wins I'm thinking of moving... to a new planet.

I mean Canada is great and all, and we'll be at the border with welcome to canada kits containing your snow shoes, toque, parka, maple syrup and we'll give you a big hug and a "welcome to Canada, eh?", and hand you your moose to ride away on and give you a map to your igloo. It'll be lovely. But we're still allies and trade partners and stuff and our ties are way too close to the states.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    CBS made a two-hour show to announce the NCAA Basketball bracket for this year, and then this tweet happened before the announcement to give us two hours of our lives back. :D

• Options
    edited March 2016

Why? :o
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

running from Trump I take it?

I advise moving further away than that. I mean I live in Canada and if that guy wins I'm thinking of moving... to a new planet.

I mean Canada is great and all, and we'll be at the border with welcome to canada kits containing your snow shoes, toque, parka, maple syrup and we'll give you a big hug and a "welcome to Canada, eh?", and hand you your moose to ride away on and give you a map to your igloo. It'll be lovely. But we're still allies and trade partners and stuff and our ties are way too close to the states.

Yep, running away from Trump. Although, I might go with you to another planet. Nowhere on Earth will be safe from Trump. I have a feeling that people in Canada have good sense. How often do we hear about Canada getting into some kind of trouble? I, myself, don't hear about it often. Shoot, I might move up there even if Trump doesn't win.
  • Options
    Yep, running away from Trump. Although, I might go with you to another planet. Nowhere on Earth will be safe from Trump.

I would be a perfect U.S president. B)

Everyone would be required to have a DxDiag. :p
  • Options
    Yep, running away from Trump. Although, I might go with you to another planet. Nowhere on Earth will be safe from Trump.

I would be a perfect U.S president. B)

Everyone would be required to have a DxDiag. :p

LOL and we will be have Justine Keaton as First Lady, I take it?
  • Options
    LOL and we will be have Justine Keaton as First Lady, I take it?

B)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Since no one seemed to notice this on my profile page, I will just repost it here:

These two are actually boyfriend and girlfriend. :o
    2giLAc1.jpg

• Options
    Normally, you only sing the first of the four verses of "Oh Canada" at the beginning of hockey games. You may find this useful in a few months.

O Canada! Our home and native land!
    True patriot love in all thy sons command.
    With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
    The True North strong and free!
    From far and wide, O Canada,
    We stand on guard for thee.
    God keep our land, glorious and free!
    O Canada, we stand on guard for thee;
    O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
  • Options
    I need to memorize that.

I woke up at 11am today so I know I will probably not go to sleep tonight. Drinking this caffeine ridden peach iced tea probably isn't helping either. I hate sleeping in. It messes up my routine. :|
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Don't want to get too into politics, but since it was brought up, all I'm going to say is:

Trump is garbage, and I don't want to see him become president. But then, Clinton and Sanders are garbage, and I don't want to see either of them become president either. Both of the two main parties are garbage and have been garbage for a very long time.

/Americanpoliticsrant