Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Mafia World - inspired by games Mafia:City of Lost Heaven and Mafia II (anyone?)

Heia!
Although I'm new to this forum I'm absolutely not new to The Sims 3, I have been playing for several years and I have always enjoyed building houses and recreating worlds more than actual playing (I have recreated the original Sunset Valley to an English-looking-town etc.), but I was never able to work with CAW tool because I couldn't make it run on my comptuter. This week I finally fixed it (all it took was to update it) and now I can use it. So I thought - what could I possibly create?
And I came with the idea of creating Mafia-inspired city. I mean - I love both games Mafia:City of Lost Heaven and Mafia II, and I love the cities and the stories and atmosphere and all that, and I even made my Roaring Heights look like some kind of mob town (you know, with large "families" and their mansions etc.)... And I had the idea of having the city of Empire Bay (in which Mafia II takes place) in The Sims for quite a long time, but I have never found any world that would resemble it... And now since I can use the CAW tool, I think I might start realising that project.

(Is there any fellow Mafia-player?)

I would like to make this town look like a mixture between Empire Bay (the city from Mafia II) and Lost Heaven, or - in simmish - something between Roaring Heights and Bridgeport. A city that's perfect for some "bussiness", city with a touch of 1930s-1950s, a city with various parts (of course Little Italy, Chinatown, Uptown, creme-de-la-creme neighbourhood etc.) If you know Mafia 2, you get the idea. Different parts of town, different "districts" with different habitants and theirs cultures.

Sooo...is there anyone else who loves both Mafia-games and The Sims 3? :) (and who would like to see a world like that?)

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I don't play Mafia, but love exploring new worlds. I loved Roaring Heights, cannot say the same for Bridgeport though. Too many errors and not enough suburbs for me. RH had those! I like the idea of different districts and can imagine the stories to tell in them :) Good luck and please post pics!!
  • deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    edited March 2016
    I'd love for my new world to have more a criminal element I already have "legal" pot farms(terrain paint) on the island!..... :o but back to your idea I absolutely love it and feel it would definitely fill a void in those kind of worlds haven't seen to many like that!
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • flameslinger2002flameslinger2002 Posts: 1 New Member
    When will the world be done if it is can you like the download.
  • KubaHoseokKubaHoseok Posts: 3 New Member
    I love mafia II please do it, do Joes apartment and any starter apartment like Vitos and Vitos vilaa!! thank, use 70'80'90' :smile:
  • VeronicaForCubaVeronicaForCuba Posts: 78 Member
    @KubaHoseok I started with this project already, you can see it here ;)