Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 5 --> Survivor Edition!

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited July 2016
    PARROT MAIL IS OFFICIALLY OVER.

Now that the tribes are merged, everyone is free to message each other privately.

Anyone who holds an unused idol, that idol is now an exemption and will automatically be used in the next Execution.
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options

I present to you.... THE FINAL 7!

(Still need to make a design for the new tribe name... Right now looks like it's going to be Totoneke :o )

Turner wrote: »

4625553.png

Isabelle Fleming-Goode
    "The Polar Opposites"
    Formerly on: Viperfang
    Screenshot_31.jpg
    (TIGER)

Mason Livingston
    "The Bumbling Fool"
    Formerly on: Bloodclaw
    Screenshot_37.jpg
    (LO)

Whitney Jones Morgan Hyde
    "The Impostor"
    Screenshot_35.jpg
    (HAYL0)

369d8a75ebf770c757ab7b2ceadeadb7ecd5dc8d.png

Artie Stique
    "The Many-Sided Colorful Artist"
    Screenshot_41.jpg
    (VUL)

Caden Nichols
    "The Superstitious Grammar Nazi"
    Screenshot_43.jpg
    (KALI)

Isaac 'Rue' Walker
    "The Unappreciated Inventor"
    Screenshot_42.jpg
    (NINJA)

Linda Blake
    "The Ultimate Gaming Chick"
    Screenshot_28.jpg
    (JAKE)

• Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    There are 4 votes so far out of a possible 7 saying Totoneke

unless one of the others come up with something else i say we can confirm its Totoneke
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Vote: Totoneke

Also, look at this adorable kitty I found online earlier. It was a video (seen below) if you want to see it in full. I've never known a cat to sit so still in water. lol

28476157091_7661c931e3_b.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm1a4wbXYnc

I love its little shower cap
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Vote: Totoneke

Also, look at this adorable kitty I found online earlier. It was a video (seen below) if you want to see it in full. I've never known a cat to sit so still in water. lol

28476157091_7661c931e3_b.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm1a4wbXYnc

Such a cutie-kitty-pie. :heart:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Loved the episode! It provided some nice story lines for most of the characters, which was interesting.

Naturally, I enjoyed the story this episode for Isa- Izzy, sorry, but that last scene on the beach. Jesus. I mean, congrats to her. Gave me a new reason to write a DRE.

I'm sad to see another one go. Poor Izzy lost her...what is he to her now? Potential love interest? Love interest in general.

Anything else? Oh! Nice glasses, Apricot.

Glad you enjoyed it! Yes, the character dynamics are certainly only getting more interesting from here. Everyone's starting to really open up and reveal their true colors :o (and in Artie's case, too many colors lmao)

Hahaha, I know, I'm so used to saying Isabelle too. It's just Izzy now. :p Gotta remember that.
    Yeah, I guess you could say they were potential love interests. Most likely friends with benefits though, I don't think Adrian is the type to settle. And Izzy being free from Isabelle, I don't think she'd want to settle so soon either.

Vul, good comparison! I got some Kenneth-Evangeline vibes as well. But Adrian sort of looked like Cole, and Cole was the one who dated Evangeline, so now that I think about it... Adrian is basically Cole's and Kenneth's baby. :lol: He's got Kenneth's flirtatious and charming traits, and Cole's anger and seriousness.... (plus his tall, dark, and handsome appeal ;) )
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    That last picture, the upside down one, actually made me feel unsettled xD It worked somehow :O

Honestly, it was not easy to take; I was just recovering from a sudden food poisoning situation and had been throwing up the day before. I can finally look at that picture now without wanting to hurl :lol:

Still makes me sort of dizzy though....
  • Options
    I thought this was hella cool...

image.jpg

Wait. Who did this? I love it!

I just took it and inverted the colors! :) The orange water just looks so cool and relaxing to me.... It reminds me of something.... Honestly, I think it's roller coaster tycoon! Couldn't you change the colors to orange and green or something??

I love inverting the colors of things now, so much fun haha

Yes, there was an option in the scenario editor, I believe. :) It's supposed to be lava in context. XD

Hmm... Maybe I'm thinking of something else then. That orange water gives me some serious nostalgia, but I just can't put my finger on it... I tried looking up pictures of "RCT orange water" and stuff like that but couldn't find anything, so that's why I think it's something else. It's going to kill me if I can't figure it out though haha.
  • Options
    Sunset? Chocolate river?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Sunset? Chocolate river?

I feel like it really was a video game where the water could literally be turned orange. It probably is the Tycoon series, I can't think of what else it would be. I'm sure it was a video game.

I want to go play Tycoon Platinum now just to check and see XD And I haven't played that game in YEARS, even though it deserves to be played more. Being able to ride the rides you make is so fricken cool.
  • Options
    4617932.png

Mission #7: "The Auction"
    latest?cb=20130727051853

This mission is pretty simple. Everyone starts with 26 points. You will be using your points to bid for special items. All the points that you DON'T spend will go into the group pot at the end of the mission.

Bidding will be in increments of 2. Starting bid is 2. Obviously, the most you can bid is all 26 of your points. Once you have spent all your points, you can no longer bid for items.

The highest bidder gets the item after 12 hours. So if you really want something, make sure to stay active so you can try and outbid others.
    If you strongly want an item, but know you can't be active, let me know and I'll do your bid for you, but I'll only increase the bid by 2 points. You can also tell me the maximum amount of points that you're willing to bid for an item.
    I won't do this often... Only in the rare occasion that someone will be too busy to bid for themselves, which is likely to happen, so please, let me know if you need me to bid for you.

Obviously, the first person to jump the bid to the max (26) does NOT automatically get the item; in the event multiple people place the highest bid amount, then we'll pick "rocks". If you pick the black rock, you get to keep the item. And if you pick the white rock, all those points went down the drain for nothing.
    There might be exceptions, of course, depending on the item being auctioned off.

The first "item" will be auctioned off tomorrow. For now, feel free to ask questions.

And please note that you can discuss whatever you want openly during this mission. Do not feel like you aren't supposed to say something. Feel free to make deals, promises, swears, whatever.
    For complaints and grievances, though, please message me privately so we can sort it out, well... privately. :p
    I can turn the 12 hour deadline to 24 hours, but that seems too long. 12 really does seem like the sweet spot, but I can easily change that.

Everyone has 26 points to spend... Since there are 7 of you, that makes this mission worth a total of 182 points!!

• Options
    Hmm.. makes me wonder about the prize types. ;) cosmetic or impacting on the game?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    As for the prizes, if we are just bidding one food, then only one of us should just spend one point on it and not outbid someone else to save some points
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    As for the prizes, if we are just bidding one food, then only one of us should just spend one point on it and not outbid someone else to save some points

This is The Mole. If it's mere food, there IS something else attached. Trust nobody.. or nothing for the matter.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    So we've already had a vote :S Darn... I had some jokes I could have done with that >.<

Like... The Whitney Rememberence Tribe XD
    Or...
    Vote: Jake XD Hehe

But I guess its Totoneke XD
  • Options
    Turner, are you going to keep Whitney's picture or change it to Morgan?
    Also will Morgan get her outfits to normal or is she keeping Whitney's? Cause she seemed to keep her formalwear in the execution...

Speaking of the execution... I was so certain I was going... I was like... Hyperventilating while reading :S Didn't want Morgan to go right after her reveal :O Would have sucked!... And I was super surprised Adrian was out :S
  • Options
    If the first auction is lazer tattoo removal and a shower to wash off face paint :P I think everyone would consider taking it ;) Hehe
  • Options
    If the first auction is lazer tattoo removal and a shower to wash off face paint :P I think everyone would consider taking it ;) Hehe

If the washed off face paint is one of the items, then I am spending all 26 points on that. I don't really like the face paint to be honest.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    So we've already had a vote :S Darn... I had some jokes I could have done with that >.<

Or...

Vote: Morgan because we want Whitney back :lol:

The Whitney Rememberence Tribe is a good one though. Whitney pretty much died... Maybe we should hold a funeral? lol
  • Options
    Also will Morgan get her outfits to normal or is she keeping Whitney's? Cause she seemed to keep her formalwear in the execution...

Speaking of the execution... I was so certain I was going... I was like... Hyperventilating while reading :S Didn't want Morgan to go right after her reveal :O Would have plum!... And I was super surprised Adrian was out :S

I just haven't downloaded Morgan into my game yet, but I'll be doing that before the next episode. Once I do that I'll change the picture to her, and she'll be in her own clothing.... Which I'm excited for because it's always nice to see something new, and I don't remember what Morgan wears for her everyday or formal clothes. :p
    I'm sure she'll be happy to shed off Whitney's clothing as well XD

That was a Mole first, by the way; I've never had the executed person be called last. I don't think ANY version of The Mole has done it either, because once the second-to-last person is called, you know that if they are safe, the last person is automatically eliminated, so it eliminates suspense. That means, the second-to-last person can't be the one eliminated EITHER, because following that format, the audience would know the second-to-last person would HAVE to be the one being eliminated.... If that makes sense XD

So basically, during an Execution, the one being eliminated has to be called out third-to-last at the latest. It ruins the suspense if you go past that point... But I think I still made is suspenseful regardless. I mostly did it for the shock value, haha.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »

If the washed off face paint is one of the items, then I am spending all 26 points on that. I don't really like the face paint to be honest.

It's definitely cool for one episode, but I can see how you could get annoyed by it after 4 episodes.

I still like it, though. lol
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

Or...

Vote: Morgan because we want Whitney back :lol:

The Whitney Rememberence Tribe is a good one though. Whitney pretty much died... Maybe we should hold a funeral? lol

Yes! I feel lost without her. :/ Though, "unicorn boy" really cracked me up! It's totally something she'd say. haha! I feel like I want to make more dre's. I need to work on that.

Also, I just wanted you to know, Jake, that the more I learn about Linda, the more I really, really like her. She's shoved herself so far into an alternate universe just to survive what life's handed to her. Poor lady.

I love how Turner really crowded in on that Artie and Linda hug. I kept thinking...ok, gonna hug....maybe...maybe...oh, finally! haha! so awkward!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

Speaking of the execution... I was so certain I was going... I was like... Hyperventilating while reading :S Didn't want Morgan to go right after her reveal :O Would have plum!... And I was super surprised Adrian was out :S

I just haven't downloaded Morgan into my game yet, but I'll be doing that before the next episode. Once I do that I'll change the picture to her, and she'll be in her own clothing.... Which I'm excited for because it's always nice to see something new, and I don't remember what Morgan wears for her everyday or formal clothes. :p
    I'm sure she'll be happy to shed off Whitney's clothing as well XD

That was a Mole first, by the way; I've never had the executed person be called last. I don't think ANY version of The Mole has done it either, because once the second-to-last person is called, you know that if they are safe, the last person is automatically eliminated, so it eliminates suspense. That means, the second-to-last person can't be the one eliminated EITHER, because following that format, the audience would know the second-to-last person would HAVE to be the one being eliminated.... If that makes sense XD

So basically, during an Execution, the one being eliminated has to be called out third-to-last at the latest. It ruins the suspense if you go past that point... But I think I still made is suspenseful regardless. I mostly did it for the shock value, haha.

So, why did you do it that way? I did think it was strange, but it's you. You always keep us on our toes. Is your real name Toeknee? Bwahaha!

I may make a new avi. It's been what....a week? or two? Yep, it's about that time. I may make up a new avi for Mason and the new tribe name.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Wow! Reading the episode now, but had to comment on this first.

I FINALLY get Linda! She hides in her own world filled with fun and games to forget her past. Awe! She needs a hug and true people who aren't crazy psycho killers. <3

Interesting psychology for sure, but it really is quite devastating. There was a point where she was about to break down in that conversation, and realize what a nutjob she has become, but then suddenly she remembered her "friends" and she turned happy again. That was supposed to be a sort of.... creepy, moment? Her past life was so incredibly scarring, that she has a mental block to numb the pain.

The reason I say creepy, is because you know she'll never recover from it. She's always going to believe in her fantasies, and you know her mind will be stuck there forever.
    A good comparison would be religion. That mindset is VERY similar to the mindset of an extremely religious person. They use the concept as hope, and they rely heavily upon that notion of hope. It's both wonderful and creepy at the same time to me.