Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 5 --> Survivor Edition!

Comments

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Hope this will work XD

Flamme.png

Everything changed when the fire nation attacked XD

Is that an Avatar reference? haha

Possibly :P
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited April 2016
    What season are you currently on, Alleen?
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member

The previous one was Fans vs Favourites...
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »

The previous one was Fans vs Favourites...

Which Fans vs. Favorites?

Micronesia or the Awful Caramoan one?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Caramoan
  • Options
    Oh, Caramoan was my least favorite season. I didn't exactly enjoy the casting choices, the editting, the Brandon Hantz meltdown, and the obvious winner.

And for people who say "Redemption Island is the worst season ever", while it was a bad season, the first three episodes were somewhat decent as Russell was finally voted out then but it got downhill from there. I didn't really most of the episodes as the best episode was the Three Amigos tribal council which in my opinion may be rigged since in the past seasons before then, the idol gets rehidden once both idols were gone.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Yep the winner should be Malcolm and he should also win the previous season... ;) He is my all time favorite ;)
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Oh, Caramoan was my least favorite season. I didn't exactly enjoy the casting choices, the editting, the Brandon Hantz meltdown, and the obvious winner.

And for people who say "Redemption Island is the worst season ever", while it was a bad season, the first three episodes were somewhat decent as Russell was finally voted out then but it got downhill from there. I didn't really most of the episodes as the best episode was the Three Amigos tribal council which in my opinion may be rigged since in the past seasons before then, the idol gets rehidden once both idols were gone.

Redemption Island truly was awful. Hated the cast, save for Andrea. And I hate it when the winner gets an easy ride to the end, and I feel like "easy" is an understatement for the person who did win. Plus Fabio was just a ridiculously dumb player, I forget exactly what happened but I was rooting for him and Andrea and he, as the Aussie's say: "Stuffed it up" ;)

Yeah, I still liked Caramoan despite Brandon's part in the season. I didn't much care for Phillip either, but hey, they both made the season more dramatic, right?
    I just felt like post-merge, it was such a relaxed feeling among the cast, and I actually really liked that. Eddie, Dawn, Andrea, Cochran, etc etc, I really liked them all as a group. I don't remember how obvious the winner was though.
  • Options
    I'm wondering though, where will the new teams stay? Bloodclaw Camp becomes Ice Nation and Viperfang Camp becomes Fire Clan? Willl it be the other way around? Or... New camp sites?

Good question! And to answer, I think it would be better to simply show a little teaser..... ;)

Screenshot_96.jpg
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Lol Survivor just did a tribal swap last night too! What a funny coincidence.

Anyone watching this season besides Skelda? Jake, Lo, Josh? :o

For once i'm up to date, I was like 2-3 days behind last season with each ep but this season i can practically watch it the same day it's on.
    I'm going watch it in May.

I don't want me watching a very great season of Survivor to impact my viewing on the next season. Example: San Juan Del Sur was a decent season but it got disappointment after coming after Cagayan.

I wont spoil anything but all i can say is this season suprised me so far, While it's not like last season in terms of gameplay, The people are the best thing about this season.

In all hounesty i actually prefer Koah Rong so far to Second chances, But that might just be because i like newbie seasons more than returnee seasons. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I'm wondering though, where will the new teams stay? Bloodclaw Camp becomes Ice Nation and Viperfang Camp becomes Fire Clan? Willl it be the other way around? Or... New camp sites?

Good question! And to answer, I think it would be better to simply show a little teaser..... ;)

Screenshot_96.jpg

Looks like a volcano of some kind........ :scream: Are the castaways being sacrificed to the islands volcano god? :lol:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Screenshot_96.jpg

Looks like a volcano of some kind........ :scream: Are the castaways being sacrificed to the islands volcano god? :lol:

Yep the Mole... >:)
  • Options
    jps0228jps0228 Posts: 9,026 Member
    Hey! lol yep! I plan to actually stay for a while rather than just pop in and leave :p And I'm actually looking for Suresammi because I wanted to ask her something lmao. Yeah! I'm watching Survivor too! It's amazing so far! Probably middle-top tier!
  • Options
    Also, if anyone here plays Fire Emblem PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    jps0228 wrote: »

I believe Smarties does. Not sure if he's online as we speak.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

Screenshot_96.jpg

:o

:+1:

Ex-citing! :smiley:

If that's the translator, then the sacrifice-rumours might turn out true... :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

@Ninjakid150 @KingSmarties *coughs* #ObsessedMaybe
  • Options

I KNEW YALL WOULDNT DISAPPOINT!!! I FREAKING LOVE FIRE EMBLEM I'M SO OBSESSED!!!!!! NINJA AND SMARTIES WHERE YALL AT???????
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member

I KNEW YALL WOULDNT DISAPPOINT!!! I FREAKING LOVE FIRE EMBLEM I'M SO OBSESSED!!!!!! NINJA AND SMARTIES WHERE YALL AT???????

im here im here speaking of fire emblem my friends just got me the original soundtrack from awakening for my birthday gift
    still waiting on fates though may 21st wont her here soon enough
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options

Screenshot_96.jpg

Let's put the Mole inside the fire pit in the volcano.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Redemption Island truly was awful. Hated the cast, save for Andrea. And I hate it when the winner gets an easy ride to the end, and I feel like "easy" is an understatement for the person who did win. Plus Fabio was just a ridiculously dumb player, I forget exactly what happened but I was rooting for him and Andrea and he, as the Aussie's say: "Stuffed it up" ;)

Yeah, I still liked Caramoan despite Brandon's part in the season. I didn't much care for Phillip either, but hey, they both made the season more dramatic, right?
    I just felt like post-merge, it was such a relaxed feeling among the cast, and I actually really liked that. Eddie, Dawn, Andrea, Cochran, etc etc, I really liked them all as a group. I don't remember how obvious the winner was though.

Fabio wasn't on Redemption Island. Matt who looks like Fabio was. Redemption Island was a bad season but I did enjoy the first three episodes of it where Russell was finally voted out and the whole entire Francesca/Phillip tribal council. As for Caramoan, I didn't enjoy the episodes that much as the only reason to like the season is through it's strategy post-merge where there is a lot of negatives that overruled that positive.

I don't like Dawn because her emotional stability and her paranoia. She could of play at least a game where she tries to befriend every single person on the island and would of gotten the votes due to her friendships but her paranoia got the best of her.

Cochran was Spotlight Stealing Squad who I feel was a weasel and only won because of pre-existing relationships in which most winners don't have the advantage of that. Plus, I feel his win was overrated because Dawn/Andrea/Phillip seems to be more in control of his alliance and he doesn't seem to make much moves other than blindsiding Andrea (which is she was too hard too fast and they kinda had to get rid of her) and Brenda (where she ended up getting eliminated due to a Diabolus Ex-Machina). I kinda think his win was rigged like Boston Rob's win was as they have six people from the Redemption Island seasons which Cochran probably the best out of those people.

As for Eddie, I don't find a reason to like him but I don't find a reason to dislike him.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Lo e-mailed me and let me know she's sick from flu since Tuesday... But she said she's alive and will be back soon...
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member

Fabio was Nicaragua, not Caramoan.

I hated Caramoan too, but Redemption Island is the worst season ever, followed by One World. Possibly the wors three seasons right there.

I'm liking this season too, very different from last season but in a good way. We have some great characters. And Debbie is perfection.
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    edited March 2016
    Caramoan at least had suspense, Jake. Redemption island was one good first episode and then a miserable trudge to the end. Plus I'd rather watch Cochran than Boston Rob and I actually liked Dawn.

I have a soft spot for the older women on these shows. Kass, Carolyn, Debbie, Dawn, Denise. <3
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Screenshot_96.jpg

:o

:+1:

Ex-citing! :smiley:

If that's the translator, then the sacrifice-rumours might turn out true... :o

Actually, that's the co-host.

Go here to view the new intro that I created that actually contains images from the actual show if you want to confirm it.

https://youtu.be/gQdWyHLQ-6k
    BTW, call me Jake.