Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 5 --> Survivor Edition!

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Balance beam for the final 3/final 4?

Indeed. I have it scheduled for the final 4, since it's the final "immunity" challenge (AKA last chance to get an Exemption), but, it's not exactly a fun or original challenge.

It would be interesting though to see how the money will be imported. ;)

Although...
    There was this one game on European seasons (at least NL and Norway used it). It was used as a much shorter and more EXTREME replacement of the balance beam. ;) gotta find a YouTube vid first though, which won't work ATM... :(

B4pCOiwCcAEbh1W.jpg

This thing: It rolls downwards, spinning very quickly and the players on it just have to.. try not to fall off. :mrgreen: Definitely one of the msot sick challenges ever done ;)
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Most tattooed season...?

Most divided season ;) Get it :P Cause they're divided into teams.

Most Whitney-ish season XD

Lol @tattooed :lol:
    Most Sun-burnt season? :b

Divided is actually pretty good too. Cause that can be interpreted a few ways.

I was also thinking most unpredictable?

Most murderous season. Or deadliest season (all those poor translators...lol).

RIP Translators, you will (not) be forever missed!

Deadliest season ain't so bad either :p What with all the deadly animals roaming around the beach and waters....

Yes this is the deadliest season of the Murderer the Mole.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    I HAVE been thinking of doing an artistic mission... Don't exactly have room this season, but there is one mission in particular that I could probably remove since I know you guys won't enjoy it :p (It's a classic Survivor "endurance" challenge...)

Artie would be amused. ;) 2 artistic missions in 1 season. Her season. Makes up for missing season 4. ;P

Haha yeah I just realized that... We already did an artistic mission! It's almost an unfair advantage... Although Artie's tribe DID lose the first mission ;)

The artistic challenge I have in mind was actually going to be used last season in Egypt, but got pushed back to this season and I may have to push it back again. Actually, I'll have to, since it doesn't fit the Survivor theme at all and will fit well with next season's theme, so.... Sorry Artie XD

Meh. That's what happens if you let Plum do the drawing when FRICKIN' ARTIE STIQUE's on the team!!! :o

Oooh, that one! Maybe she can co-host then? Or a cameo? ;)

It's a good thing you capitalized Plum, or else that could have been interpreted differently lol
    Oh, yeah, I was going to have her do a cameo, but the mission never happened.... So she'll have to cameo next season ;-)

Speaking of which, Sara, Gregory, Sidney, and Rachel should receive cameos this season like how Lyla, Nwa, Taiha, Cole, Brianne, and Kenneth all receive cameos in the past.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    By the way, Turner, you have yet to reply to my idea.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    I HAVE been thinking of doing an artistic mission... Don't exactly have room this season, but there is one mission in particular that I could probably remove since I know you guys won't enjoy it :p (It's a classic Survivor "endurance" challenge...)

Artie would be amused. ;) 2 artistic missions in 1 season. Her season. Makes up for missing season 4. ;P

Haha yeah I just realized that... We already did an artistic mission! It's almost an unfair advantage... Although Artie's tribe DID lose the first mission ;)

The artistic challenge I have in mind was actually going to be used last season in Egypt, but got pushed back to this season and I may have to push it back again. Actually, I'll have to, since it doesn't fit the Survivor theme at all and will fit well with next season's theme, so.... Sorry Artie XD

Meh. That's what happens if you let Plum do the drawing when FRICKIN' ARTIE STIQUE's on the team!!! :o

It's a good thing you capitalized Plum, or else that could have been interpreted differently lol
    Oh, yeah, I was going to have her do a cameo, but the mission never happened.... So she'll have to cameo next season ;-)

Speaking of which, Sara, Gregory, Sidney, and Rachel should receive cameos this season like how Lyla, Nwa, Taiha, Cole, Brianne, and Kenneth all receive cameos in the past.

Don't forget the others! (Taz, Shayne, Levi, Evarrine Nah, she would never make it)
    Banner.png

Don't forget the others! (Taz, Shayne, Levi, Evarrine Nah, she would never make it)

Yeah but I am stating those four because they were the respective winners and Moles of their season and there could be a bunch of people that could of been brought back but I feel like the winners and Moles will make the most sense.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    The Mole: Celebrity Edition

Use any sims from previous SHOWS (any and all), but NOT the MOLE. Because obviously you'll have an ALL-STAR one. Or perhaps Turner can yay or nay the sim.

I actually really liked this idea, which is odd since I don't like the idea of "Celebrities". And then some of you mentioned how you can send in your hosts and that would be even cooler. Battle of the hosts!

But then I realized Jake kind of already claimed this territory with his "Reality Show All-Stars" show. I could still do it though, it's a neat idea, but might be hard considering I'd have to copy the writing style of those who already had written the submitted sims. So it might get tricky.

Yeah I kinda already did that and I kinda feel like that is my own thing and I feel like people would of be copying off for me if they did do that.

Plus, for both seasons, some people wanted to sign-up but they do not have sims to met the requirements so they have to use "loaned sims" to play on SRAS. I don't want to happen this show where people are to make sims for this show.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Alright. Episode this weekend!
    Alright. Episode this weekend!

Yeah! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    ???????????????????????
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    ???????????????????????

I still got 12 hours of my weekend :p
    edited June 2016

EPISODE 10: Humble Abodes
    http://turnersthemole5.blogspot.com/2016/06/episode-10-humble-abodes.html

Mission to be posted sometime later this week :p

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

!
    !
    !
    !!
    !
    !
    Banner.png
    edited June 2016
    Fav scene for now: The goodnights. :)

Screenshot-11.jpg
    Screenshot-10.jpg

And these pictures look really great together, Turner. :)

Rue: "I dunno.... I mean... English isn't her native tongue. It's not her second language, either. Or her third or fourth or fifth or sixth or seventh for that matter! I think it's a bit insensitive to make fun of her, but that's probably just me...."

Best Rue Quote. :+1:

Oh my, the Whitney sneezing a billion times is just like me. I also sneeze a lot when I gotta go. Like in hay fever season, right now. Luckily it's raining here ATM. ;)

Sorry to see Skelda and Bean leaving though, you guys are really awesome and, Bean, I hope you'll get real life sorted out soon. Turns out Bloodclaw vs. Viperfang is tied now. :open_mouth:

A great birthday present, Turner, thanks. :)
    Banner.png
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,283 Member
    I definitely deserve to be eliminated. I was very close to being removed for not turning my Quiz in. Sorry for keeping you waiting Turner, I wasn't really able to put the energy into this this season and I was holding you guys up, so I'm glad I'm out. I'll consider playing again when I'm able to fully commit.

And plus I wasn't a fan of my Sim as a character and think there are better ones I'd rather stay in. But I had a nice time, I'm glad I got eliminated the normal way rather than by force.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Love the 2 camps... ;) Awesome episode Turner!
    Turns out Bloodclaw vs. Viperfang is tied now. :open_mouth:

So are the equal amount of genders.

I basically like how Linda is trying to gather up some supplies like she is in some video game.

Sorry to Skelda and Bean for leaving.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Turns out Bloodclaw vs. Viperfang is tied now. :open_mouth:

So are the equal amount of genders.

And the ones pointing out such statistics are the only ones who ever received green screens this season. :) Another interesting statistic.
    Banner.png
    Fav scene for now: The goodnights. :)

And these pictures look really great together, Turner. :)

Rue: "I dunno.... I mean... English isn't her native tongue. It's not her second language, either. Or her third or fourth or fifth or sixth or seventh for that matter! I think it's a bit insensitive to make fun of her, but that's probably just me...."

Best Rue Quote. :+1:

Oh my, the Whitney sneezing a billion times is just like me. I also sneeze a lot when I gotta go. Like in hay fever season, right now. Luckily it's raining here ATM. ;)

Sorry to see Skelda and Bean leaving though, you guys are really awesome and, Bean, I hope you'll get real life sorted out soon. Turns out Bloodclaw vs. Viperfang is tied now. :open_mouth:

A great birthday present, Turner, thanks. :)

You're welcome, I hope you had plenty of other quality birthday presents as well. :smiley:

Yes, that is a good Rue quote. :p Shows his good, but reserved nature

Hahaha and yeah I didn't even have the sneezing part planned, but Whitney started sneezing a few times and made a few funny faces so I thought it would be a brilliant strategy to prevent herself from revealing too much from an inquiring Mason ;)

Yes, indeed! The scales have been balanced... Equal genders, equal Bloods vs Vipers and equal Ice vs Fire. And that was an interesting fact about the green screens, me thinks we need to have longer and scarier execution ceremonies ;)>:)
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Love the 2 camps... ;) Awesome episode Turner!

Thanks! I'm very glad to still have you around as a loyal lurker :)

Best part about the new homes is that they didn't take me hours to make :p Easy to make, and look the most awesome! Fire Clan has a cooler (ironic pun unintended) camp, though, I think. How can you beat an active volcano??
    edited June 2016
    Skelda wrote: »
    I definitely deserve to be eliminated. I was very close to being removed for not turning my Quiz in. Sorry for keeping you waiting Turner, I wasn't really able to put the energy into this this season and I was holding you guys up, so I'm glad I'm out. I'll consider playing again when I'm able to fully commit.

And plus I wasn't a fan of my Sim as a character and think there are better ones I'd rather stay in. But I had a nice time, I'm glad I got eliminated the normal way rather than by force.

Yeah, unfortunately, Georgie became a bit of a gag character, because I didn't know what else to do with her and I figured you didn't really care too much at all what I did with her. :p

I liked the fact you were pretty active in missions, but the wait times for quizzes and stuff WERE indeed pretty long, haha. But I understand, I procrastinate everything so I know the feeling

If you have the time and energy to commit to next season, I'd be more than happy to have you on again. Same for Bean :)
    edited June 2016
    Just wanted to note that with the completion of episode 10, we are officially halfway done with this season!! Congrats to the final 7 who made it to this point. :smiley:

Hopefully the second half will go by MUCH faster than the first... I have ample free time, so expect much quicker deadlines as I release episodes more quickly. I will no longer be tolerating those who send in their stuff a week after deadline, either :p

The mission is in the works, and will be posted tomorrow!!
    Post edited by Turner on
    edited June 2016
    4617932.png

Mission #6: "Bon Appétit!"

This mission is based off of the classic gross-eating challenge on Survivor!
    1365454317_9325_1111111.jpg?itok=-9pt99Ml

The challenge will consist of 8 rounds. Each round, 1 member from Ice Nation and 1 member from Fire Clan will face off. Instead of eating pig snouts, you guys will be doing various dares, or completing punishments. Once the punishment has been announced, both players must privately message me saying ACCEPT or REJECT.

Accepting the punishment will not only add 10 points to the pot, but your tribe will be rewarded with a token.

The tribe with the most tokens at the end of the mission is safe from Tribal Execution. In the event of a tie, we will do a tiebreaker round.

160 points is the most that can be earned this mission.

Everyone must go TWICE, no less, no more.

Instead of painstakingly waiting through 8 rounds, we'll do 4 at the same time!

Below is a small hint of what the punishment might entail; decide among your tribe who will perform which punishment. All discussion should be on the thread.
    So for now, I just need everyone to tell me whether they will be doing Round 1, 2, 3, or 4.

ROUND 1
    Blood%20vs%20Water%20Episode%209-3.png
    The facial reactions you make while eating these *very much alive* little guys MAY be reflected in your new avatar...

ROUND 2
    240?cb=20120405211200
    This bloody drink will make you realize how bloody BRILLIANT Twilight is, at least, that's what you'll have to convince others of.

ROUND 3
    20101221snoutcrispy.jpg
    Sauteed mole snouts are always so yummy.... Although it gives you the inexplicable urge of repeatedly announcing that you have sniffed out a mole.

ROUND 4
    brains.jpg
    Eating THIS pig brain will make you LESS smart in the next quiz you take....

Post edited by Turner on
    edited June 2016

FIRST TO COME, FIRST TO BE SERVED!!

Because I just KNOW how anxious you all are to savor these delicious delicacies :mrgreen:
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I'll go. I'm finishing work up now and can go home and do whatever the dare shall be. >:)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories