Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 5 --> Survivor Edition!

Comments

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    ^^it's like the never ending head shake - it goes on forever and ever and ever...lol

Can you see my gif? Sometimes it shows, other times it just says "plum.gif"

And yeah the editing on that was pretty smooth- if they cut the person in the background it really would look infinite XD

W10f8N2.gif

Is that what you were trying to do?

If I said thanks, would you just reply with this gif again? Lmao

haha! I'm all giffed out.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    By the way I'm pretty sure that sliders are not transferable.

No, they're not. They're considered mods, right? At least I'd consider them mods, since they, well... modify the game. :p

And that would be a big step for EA to use and feature third party content, but sadly I don't think they ever will. It takes away from their own extra content. I've seen some Sims producers mention how great CC is, and it's great for the community and all that but I can't see them actually adding the stuff to the game, because then they'd want to make a profit off of it and then things get weird, real fast. XD
    I sent in my simmie sim sim. Don't let her misbehave. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited February 2017
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I still need to approve the following people's contestant idea:

Choco
    TSS
    Ninja (I know you're working on it as we speak)
    Vul (never officially approved anything :o )
    I sent in my simmie sim sim. Don't let her misbehave. ;)

What's the worst she could do? ;)
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    yes sorry just been a bit busy with parents atm will be free from Wednesday Australia time to get my apps send then ill create my sims 4 girls for vul or whoever to try and re make if they want
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    yes sorry just been a bit busy with parents atm will be free from Wednesday Australia time to get my apps send then ill create my sims 4 girls for vul or whoever to try and re make if they want

Alright, sounds good. Did you narrow it down to 3?
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member

Alright, sounds good. Did you narrow it down to 3?

Still the 4 at the moment I was trying to do a pro/con list

tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    edited February 2017
    I want to close this thread soon, but before I do I'm going to continue to post a few random things here and there. :p

First off: Just wanted to give a call-out to @zefiewings and @Bean, because even though they both had to resign from the show, they were the main contributors to these two awesome tribal flags, all the way back in September 2015!! :smiley:

image.jpg

tn2.png

(I still cannot get over how cool that snake is, and the faces that Bean drew are so simple yet perfect. Instantly recognizable! And now you all know that Haylo was trying to be as stereotypical as possible with Whitney :p That "Limited Edition KT-inspired Strawberry Lip Gloss" still gets me to chuckle. :joy:
    edited February 2017
    Believe it or not, but this was NOT the least productive private chat in the 2 Rooms 1 Boom mission... :p

image.jpg

....And if you're wondering what the least productive chat was, here you go: XD

image.jpg
    The most mellow reveal of "I'm a suicide bomber" in the history of ever. :lol:

image.jpg
    Let me know if you guys want to see more behind the scenes stuff like that. :p I can only reveal so much though, don't want to expose people's strategies without permission. I'm just doing general stuff for now. :)
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Let me know if you guys want to see more behind the scenes stuff like that. :p I can only reveal so much though, don't want to expose people's strategies without permission. I'm just doing general stuff for now. :)

More please. :)
    Banner.png

Awesome! Yes, please!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Believe it or not, but this was NOT the least productive private chat in the 2 Rooms 1 Boom mission... :p

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hahahah! Those chats XD so good! I remember bean being purposefully vague and not contributing and "The Mission" just about killed me XD
    HayloHusky wrote: »

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hahahah! Those chats XD so good! I remember bean being purposefully vague and not contributing and "The Mission" just about killed me XD

I don't think it was even purposeful, haha. He just didn't know what was going on XD
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Send the link to my sim.

Just for the record, I did some changes to her. The sim's name in the Sims 3 game is the name I do not want to go by on the show as I ended up changing her name.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited February 2017
    I kinda want to tell everybody this.

Some countries don't exactly have middle names. However, a lot of countries have multiple given names such as Germany and France. However, countries such as Japan don't have a middle name at all.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Oh! Forgot a clue.... Can you spot it? ;)

Screenshot_16.jpg
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Oh! Forgot a clue.... Can you spot it? ;)

Screenshot_16.jpg

Awww look at the snake :3c
    edited February 2017
    Here's a few more random things:
    image.jpg
    jEy5KbA.gif
    edited February 2017
    Alright, hopefully, this is the last forgotten clue... lol.

hint.jpg

"Shedding your skin" is bold, which is a reference to a snake.

Speaking of snakes and tigers. Here's a picture I ALMOST posted once but decided against....

leo_oliveto_jungle_book_3.jpg\
    (Tiger had his Viperfang tribe by the throat, sending them to tribal 3 times in a row ;) )
    Post edited by Turner on
    JK. I found another clue XD

Screenshot_2016_10_17_19_23_11.png

I don't know how obvious this was, but High Hopes was a reference to Tiger's show.
    Question about the next season: Will coalitions and a social game will extremely important next season like this season or the twist next season is going to a twist where we do not have to be in a coalition like previous seasons?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited February 2017
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Question about the next season: Will coalitions and a social game be extremely important next season like this season or the twist next season is going to a twist where we do not have to be in a coalition like previous seasons?

You never HAVE to be in a coalition, but it's always strongly recommended, no matter what the twist is.

There will be a twist that involves communication with most players, but it's optional.