Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Brendy Builds~Showcase Gallery

iluvchoklateiluvchoklate Posts: 197 Member
edited March 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi and welcome to my showcase thread.

I've been a long time fan of The Sims ever since I was a little girl. I stopped playing for a little while when The Sims 3 came out, but got back into it with a vengeance when The Sims 4 was released. The Sims 4 has been the funnest of the games for me to play thus far and I didn't join the forums until this year. I've met such lovely people on here and everyone is so nice, I feel so welcomed. The forums really add to the experience of playing the game I think too. I've gotten really into the contests on the forums and I've learned a lot about building homes in the sims and I'd like to share them with you. I hope you all enjoy my builds. I even have some youtube videos for them and I'm planning on rebuilding some of my popular builds just to get them on video too.

Thank you very much for visiting my thread and I hope you like my creations!

~Brendy

VSPJh3u.png

Comments

• iluvchoklateiluvchoklate Posts: 197 Member
    edited March 2016
    Castle Fergus

I'm most proud of this build and it was for the Quality Control 17 challenge. We had to build a suitable home for the leader of our chosen country. I chose Scotland.

Gallery link here

Streetview
    admxzLd.png

Entrance
    VWXvVUB.png

Entrance
    72vKIl0.png

Entrance
    0c6lu2W.png

Cafe Area
    LbVogMh.png

Foyer
    GDfixpI.png

Lounge
    2GZBi1U.png

Children and Teen area
    Vu82qSG.png

Conference Resting Area
    X6B2UGT.png

Conference Room
    fHe7kNI.png

First Ministers' Living Quarters
    hjSd3N9.png

First Ministers' Personal Office Desk
    XveibMI.png

Post edited by iluvchoklate on
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Hey, it's great that you have started a showcase thread. Wonderful builds so far! :) I look forward to seeing more!
    Thank you @Stsciurus Thanks for visiting and for leaving the comment:) I'm going to be adding more pics today of my other builds as well. Lots to fill in. :)
    This next build is one of my most popular and a personal favorite of mine that I'll be sure to make a video of in the future.
    I call her the Mini Versailles. The lot is by no means minature but compared to the actual palace and grounds this is a very small Versailles.
    I really enjoyed building her and she gave me a lot of challenges but I'll still rebuild her in the future for a video.

The gallery link is here

Outside

THyntNl.png

6y1THMt.png

zpRZjGO.png

Ygnkakw.png

HsSnTpD.png

Inside

rqjsWYW.png

TpV4yNV.png

PmQOoR5.png

OPyEQ6n.png

bTCgb0l.png

dRJ75Gv.png
    edited March 2016
    Modern Cabin

Probably my most popular download on the gallery. Only 45 but I'm proud of it. This build was the inspiration for Remarkable A-frame that I put in a Under Renovation contest. I will be sure to do a video of this build in the future. So nice and easy and fun to decorate.

The gallery link for Modern Cabin is here

The gallery link for Remarkable A-frame is here

The Modern Cabin

2pg1yrQ.png

WDlBN8Z.png

oTy2uTC.png

t12EYIc.png

RDfRNTq.png

zDUNj9g.png
    Post edited by iluvchoklate on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds! :) I have seen and posted about some of them on other threads, and they are so very nice!
    It will be enjoyable visiting your thread and seeing the pictures of your builds. I hope that the adding and posting of the rest of your builds into the thread goes well.
    Happy simming, building and furnishing! :)
    @Rosemow Thank you for coming to visit my showcase thread. Again I looked forward to your nice comments that you always give to everyone and somehow you always make everyone feel welcome in this thread. I don't know if you've ever gotten a promotion but the mods should go about giving you one already. I hope you're having a lovely week so far. :)
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Awesome showcase thread @Brendy927 ! I really love Castle Fergus and Mini Versailles. Both builds are just stunning. :)
    @pronterus Thanks for stopping by and the for the compliment. I'm going to try to record the rebuild of them in the future as I think people might really like to see them built. I love your builds too and can't wait to see more of them.
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Great to see your showcase thread for your builds! :smiley:
    Each of your builds are so unique with some reflective architecture from the inspirations. The alien home one from the first post is my favorite, love the design of this build! :smiley:
    Thread bookmarked and I'm going to check out your gallery too! :smiley: Can't wait to see more! :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I love the modern cabin! Always loved an a-frame log cabin. Good job! :)
    @RyeCris16 Thanks for stopping by RyeCris :) I'm glad you like my alien build. It was a lot of fun to do and I even recorded it being built so I'm going to share that pretty soon. I too bookmarked your thread. You're such an entertainer and you do a great job with your builds. I really enjoy them!

@yanti68 Thanks for the compliment and stopping by! I'm glad you like my a-frame. I will be doing a video in the future building another a-frame. I hope you stop by then too:) Thanks again!
    edited March 2016
    Alien Butterfly Haven 2.0

This alien home is mysterious and beautiful. I really enjoyed making the garden and I wanted to explore making something I didn't really know where to start. There were a few incarnations of this idea of an alien garden for butterflies that I wanted to be a residence. This is one of those strange manifestations I hope you enjoy.

The gallery link is here

l35g98X.png

Please enjoy the video of me making it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dZl68Z87lI
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Very creative and beautiful! :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Alien Butterfly Haven is so very nice and pretty! :) The alien plants and other flowers look so very nice how they are placed in the areas of the build! Very nice exterior design of the home! The curved roofing looks very nice! Very nice rooftop art nook patio! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there, in the midst of the flowers and looking out at the views. The hedge arch entrance to the home looks nice. Very nice paved front footpath. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The bedroom looks nice how the glass floor tiling is used in the room. It is great that there is a wormhole generator in the home, for alien sims to travel back home to Sixam.The design of the kitchen looks nice. The cabinets look nice how they are placed there and nice red and blue colour scheme of the area. The blue colour of the walls of the areas of the build adds to the alien theme and looks nice. Nice sofa seat sitting area in the living room for sims to enjoy resting watching tv. The red twisted sculpture is a nice touch there. Nice chess nook for sims to have fun playing chess at the table. Very nice outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the umbrella covered table, enjoying the very nice flowers and plants setting!
    It is a very nice and creatively designed home! :)
    @stsciurus and @rosemow Thank you both so much:)
  • LordkiribatiLordkiribati Posts: 201 Member
    beautiful creations ♡♡♡ They are very detailed and it's evident that you worked very hard on them ^^
    @Lordkiribati Thank you for the lovely compliment and stopping by. I do work pretty hard on these builds. I keep learning tricks and have a few ideas for my next projects. I think it would be great if we could collaborate our work. I would love to have the opportunity of making homes for your Sim creations.
  • Marycool33Marycool33 Posts: 151 Member
    These creations are freaking amazing! Good job, I love them all so much!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wonderful showcase, I've really enjoyed looking through your creations. Absolutely love the mini Versailles, the architecture is so elegant and defined, the landscaping is super immaculate and detailed and the interior design is so luxurious and beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    WOW! Mini Versailles is quite an accomplishment! Your attention to detail is fantastic...I never have enough patience to take on such large houses!

Stunning builds! I can't wait to see more