Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    Cmnshtr wrote: »
    @trashbinsouvenir I have completed your build request.

Modern Tuscany

Download Here

More Pics Here

a4bb7c1b-b076-48cc-a3fc-a8d1694136e1_zpsjoy1bf7j.png

Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to get in game and see it and finally get my sim into decent living conditions. :) You're amazing!!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    @flstrider . hello,
    yes im improving thankfuly and i hope these new meds do what they should.
    So i dont have to go back.

your new request is very tempting !
    AS ive still yet to complete my full Medieval redevelopment of EA's Dragon Valley.
    ================

@Sandraelle , love the modern beach side home and will be placing it in my redev of SV.
    rec'd fav'd and dl

Thanks calmorezoo! Glad you can use it in your new SV.
    Oh man I wish I could download that @Sandraelle! (I am also a huge Taylor Swift fan... as seen from my siggy and username) I don't have all of the stuff packs and store items that are in the build so oh well.

Anyway, it looks great! Very classy! I love the elegance of it!

Thanks so much @girlwhocriedtaylor. I can revise this version for you so that it doesn't contain any store items. I looked on one of your DNA request forms to see which SP's you have. I'll let you know when I upload it. :smile:
  • girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Oh man I wish I could download that @Sandraelle! (I am also a huge Taylor Swift fan... as seen from my siggy and username) I don't have all of the stuff packs and store items that are in the build so oh well.

Thanks so much @girlwhocriedtaylor. I can revise this version for you so that it doesn't contain any store items. I looked on one of your DNA request forms to see which SP's you have. I'll let you know when I upload it. :smile:

Aw! You don't have to do that for me! Thank you!

I know, but I'd like to. I already got started on it so all's good. :smile:

I know, but I'd like to. I already got started on it so all's good. :smile:

@girlwhocriedtaylor, if you head on over to my Creations Thread, you can now download that same house with just a few changes so now it doesn't have any Store content and the only SP I used was High End Loft. Enjoy!!

My Showcase: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14657870/#Comment_14657870
    edited March 2016
    Aw thank you, again @Sandraelle! I meant to say that I do have some store items but not any of the ones you used. I am slowly buying the store... :smile:
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Id like to take the following Sims4 request

Date: February 1, 2016
    Username: Dasionna
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Sim
    Description: Female Teen or Child, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

please can @Dasionna check into my com thread link bellow.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4-please-check-in/p1

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Cmnshtr wrote: »
    I will claim this one now.

Date: March 6, 2016
    Username: LaineeCheri
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Brooklyn Brownstone Apartment (I Love Lucy) for Bridgeport
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Message sent here, updated contact thread and sent FR on sims 3

SLpPUp.png
    Wow! Wonderful creations everyone!
    Welcome back cal! I'm so glad you're feeling better.
    I apologize for my brief absence, I've been unwell.
    It's good to see you all!

Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Super build Sandraelle, rec'd for you ;)
  • TottyeTottye Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey! I was looking for a wolf pack from Wolf's Rain anime, can you do that on one request? Or i need do each wolf on a request? I'm new to this forum, so i can't post links, please search on google Wolf's Rain characters! Anyway here's the request of them all.

Request Form (Pet)
    Username: Tottye
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Species: Dog
    Breed: Wolves
    Primary coat color:
    Markings desired:
    Traits:
    Name desired (optional):
    Link to reference pics (optional):

Additional instructions?
    I want all the wolves from the first link (From the left to the right: Kiba, Tsume, Hige, Blue and Toboe) and if you could create the details (Toboes bracelet/Higes collar/Tsumes scar) i'll be very thankful! Down here i'll put their Traits:

Kiba: Independent/Agressive/Quiet
    Tsume: Agressive/Independent/Proud
    Hige: Piggy/Playful/Hunter
    Blue: Hunter/Independent/Adventurous
    Toboe: Playful/Friendly/Hyper
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Super build Sandraelle, rec'd for you ;)

Thank you @Glenkarri, I appreciate it!

So sorry you've been unwell Ms. Secretary. Wishing and hoping you feel better soon. Hugz!
    @deadncrispy
    your welcome, have fun with yournew family.

Great job on your sim family Cal, and so glad you are back and creating again! :)
    edited March 2016
    Tottye wrote: »
    Hey! I was looking for a wolf pack from Wolf's Rain anime, can you do that on one request? Or i need do each wolf on a request? I'm new to this forum, so i can't post links, please search on google Wolf's Rain characters! Anyway here's the request of them all.

Welcome to our thread! The request form you filled out will work just fine. Once your request is claimed the team member who claims it will send you a friend request on your Sims 3 My Page. If they have any further questions they'll talk with you about it. Thanks for the request. :)

SLpPUp.png

So sorry you've been unwell Ms. Secretary. Wishing and hoping you feel better soon. Hugz!

Thanks Sandraelle! :blush:
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2016
    I would like to claim this one next.

Date: February 3, 2016
    Username: princess0384
    Description: Sim Family for Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@princess0384, could you please check in with me on my contact thread (I have a few questions posted in my 3rd post)? Thank you.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/856457/sandraelles-contact-page-for-d-n-a-team-requests/p1
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    @Sandraelle thank you for clamming my request I answered your questions
    IcsaBkL.png
    I edited my request to say that I now own Midnight Hollow :smile:
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Hello @HSmith2016 , your request is ready completed and available for download. Pics are in my showcase. Hope you enjoy :smile:

[img][/img]CoverFinal_zpshnjxgjvi.jpg

HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Username: HSmith2016
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): I'm looking for something old-fashioned, kind of like a farm house. Basically a home that a set of grandparents would live in, something that could be passed down to younger generations.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? EPs: World Adventures, Seasons, Late Night, Generations; SPs: High End Loft; Worlds: Riverview, Hidden Springs
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? n/a
    Lot size (dimensions): Any
    Number of bedrooms: 2-4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? All ages, including babies/toddlers.
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: Earthy colors, reds, blues, neutrals.
    Colors you dislike: Neon, ultra-modern.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please. Decorating is one aspect I am not good at.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Absolutely.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Fowl & Feathers Chicken Coop, Milkin' It Dairy Corral, Warbling Windchimes, Painted Milk Jug, Grandma's Pantry, Kitchen Cage Hutch, Mmmm Cupcakes, Market Piggy Sculpture, Country Breakfast Wall Shelf, Once Upon a Time Cottage - Porridge Prep Wall Shelf, Higher Tech Apron Rack, Sugar Spice and Everything Nice Wall Shelf, Pan of Plants Sculpture, Farm Fresh Sink, Pump-less Waterwork Sink, Grandmother's Cooktop, Mid-Century Modern Bathroom - Wall Mount Towel Stackomatic, Perfect Place Shelf, Learn Your Sim-E-Zees, Mid-Century Modern Bathroom - Towel Stackomatic, Wonderfully Woven Hanging Chair, Bedtime Story Bookshelf, Tea Time in Disguise Table Lamp, I Heart the 50s Laundry (set), Happily Hippie Patchwork Pouf, Humble Fireside Circle, Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set, Animals Abound set, Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing, Panda & Friends set, Kids! 2010 set, Hay Now Cart, Jars of Electric Fireflies, Tools of the Trade, Great Grandma's Butter Churn, Clustered Electric Firefly Jars, the Old Dried-Up Well, Contemporary Comfort Living set, Contemporary Comfort Bedroom set, Hewnsman Outdoor set, Adventageous Washstand, Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf, Country Carved Tableware Cabinet, Foyer Frills, Murano Retro and Ripe Fruit Bowl, Fraud Laug, Wash Up Sink, Rustic Loaf Box, The Big Cheese Coat Rack, Reader's End Table.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: I don't know what this is.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Any
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A fenced in yard would be nice, maybe a garden area, a little kitchen nook, a place for kids to play.
    Additional instructions? Edited to add that I just got the Stones Throw Greenhouse, so any of the items in that venue would be a great addition to a farmhouse!

I would like to claim this one next.

Date: February 3, 2016
    Username: princess0384
    Description: Sim Family for Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@princess0384, could you please check in with me on my contact thread (I have a few questions posted in my 3rd post)? Thank you.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/856457/sandraelles-contact-page-for-d-n-a-team-requests/p1

SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Hope Everyone has a nice start into the new week :D

I'm afraid community lots aren't quite as popular as pretty houses though I found myself in need of a proper library and I finally could decide which kind of style I would like to have it.

Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: Heledriel
    Preferred builder: Sandraelle (Of course I wouldn’t mind romagi :p; or if neither of them like it, someone else entirely)
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Library
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40
    Public restrooms? Yes, a set on each floor (see below)
    Favorite color schemes: light colours, white, gold, brown, (also pink and teal)
    Colors you dislike: deep/navy blues
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: ALL, except items from Roaring Heights & Monte Vista
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunlit Tides & Lucky Palms
    Link to specific building or plan: Nope
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?
    • Water; It would be nice if it had any kind of water ‘decoration’ (fountains or just water basins, in the courtyard or backyard
    • Restrooms; I would like to have real restrooms not those toilette stalls if possible. It doesn’t have to be many.
    • Computer Area with some PCs (apparently, plus Holo-computer) but also some empty tables/desks for children to do their homework. Maybe even some place for a TV and/or stereo?
    • Children Area; with some toys, activity table and the likes
    • Photo booth
    • Logic Items; Chess tables, Telescope
    • Science Station? not sure about this one...

Additional instructions?
    I do not want the building to be an ordinary public library more a media and learning center sort of. The theme/style should be very modern even with a touch of luxury or glamour.
    For the general layout I find the way the Lucky Palms Library (and Sunlit tides aswell?) is built nice (not necessarily the style) though the courtyard and how it is not just a giant chunk of house, though I’m open for everything interesting of course!
    I’m very taken by Sandraelles latest modern builds, I feel a library build so (ultra) modern would fit into many different worlds perfectly.

тнαик уσυ
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif