Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Thanks for the request @ LaineeCheri! How fun to be moving to a new city. :blush: If you need to make any changes to your request you may do so up until it's claimed; please edit your original post and leave a message for me on our thread. Have a great week! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Whoa, who are super fast at the moment........lol. :o Two MORE gorgeous DNA builds from our talented members ;);)
  • Options
    Thank you for all the amazing completed builds and the new claims, awesomest most team of awesome creative talents!!! :smiley::wink: lol

Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Madam Secretary, I'm claiming this one...

Date: February 29, 2016
    Username: HSmith2016
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Farmhouse for Any Sims 3 World
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@HSmith2016 , please check in on my request thread HERE :smile:

Yay! Thank you!
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    @sashraf The house is goregous!! Thank you so much! Now all I have to do is wait for its occupant to be finished. ~^_^~ I'll be waiting impatiently now. Again thank you!!
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Kementari, I can't wait to see how your castle resort comes out, should be an interesting build.

@MissCashmere, thank you for commenting on Mass Effect 3 on this thread as well...really happy that you are thrilled with it!

@soocoolsim, your diner is absolutely adorable - you thought of everything and it looks so authentic!

@sashraf - thanks for your comment about Mass Effect 3 - it was a fun one to create. And Spinner's End home is really gorgeous - love the architecture and the landscaping is so pretty. (I can't believe how speedy you are! Lol)
  • Options
    deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member

hello. id just like to point out i havent got a response from calmorezoo since she accepted my request, and id really like to know whats going on.

thanks

• Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    I've also left several replies on calmorezoo's thread and gotten no response. I'm hoping that she is still going to do my request but if she isn't I'd like to have it set back to "unclaimed" status so that someone else can give it a go!
  • Options
    Hi @deadncrispy and @ElijahsBabyGurl9,
    I apologize that calmorezoo hasn't responded to your questions. I understand your concern, and I too want to make sure that your requests are fulfilled. I've sent her another message asking her to contact you both. Last week I spoke to her by email, and she said that she's been having health issues that have slowed her down, but she is completing the requests. I feel awful about it, and I would move them back to Unclaimed status if I had her okay to open them up to other members of the team. I'm sorry for the wait, and will have an update for you very soon.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    I apologize that calmorezoo hasn't responded to your questions. I understand your concern, and I too want to make sure that your requests are fulfilled. I've sent her another message asking her to contact you both. Last week I spoke to her by email, and she said that she's been having health issues that have slowed her down, but she is completing the requests. I feel awful about it, and I would move them back to Unclaimed status if I had her okay to open them up to other members of the team. I'm sorry for the wait, and will have an update for you very soon.

thats. ok im not mad or anything. just needed to know what happened. and thank you
  • Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    Oh no! I hope everything is ok with Cal, please send her my best!!
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Claim this one thanks

Date: February 25, 2016
    Username: TiaBadd
    Page: Old Thread here
    Description: European Tudor for Windenburg, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Tia Badd please check in at my Building Thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds/p27
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @Anua92, Ash Manor your 100 Baby Challenge home is here!

Master, Nursery (6), girl child (4), boy child (4), girl teen (4), boy teen (4) and Butler with 8 multi person baths. Parlor, living room, dining, study, logic room, art studio, kitchen, rec room, playroom, Alchemy, Spell Book, gym, Nectary, wine cellar, gem cutting, sculpting, Glass Blowing, Jewerly making, music, games, Chemistry, inventing, Charisma, bots and science. The lot has an 8 car garage, pool, hot tub, garden, pond and playground. ~ no cc ~ DNA Request ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8864283

51.jpg

More pics here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14644650/#Comment_14644650

• Options
    That's a lovely home Romagi, rec'd for you :)
  • Options
    I was just going thu all your pics! LOL Love the exterior colors you used and that Entry <3 could revel Downton Abbeys!
  • Options
    Madame Secretary, I'll claim this one next!

Date: February 1, 2016
    Username: Aaronsims
    Description: Fantasy Ice Palace for any Sims 3 World
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Aaronsims, I have some questions here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

• Options
    edited March 2016
    romagi1 wrote: »
    I was just going thu all your pics! LOL Love the exterior colors you used and that Entry <3 could revel Downton Abbeys!

Heh, heh, Well the entry in the Lefevre Mansion is even more magnificent, :o can't wait to see this Ice Palace on completion. ;)
  • Options

thats. ok im not mad or anything. just needed to know what happened. and thank you

Thank you for understanding. I'll have more info soon. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    flstrider wrote: »
    Oh no! I hope everything is ok with Cal, please send her my best!!

Will do! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one thanks

Date: February 25, 2016
    Username: TiaBadd
    Description: European Tudor for Windenburg, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Tia Badd please check in at my Building Thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds/p27

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madame Secretary, I'll claim this one next!

Date: February 1, 2016
    Username: Aaronsims
    Description: Fantasy Ice Palace for any Sims 3 World
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Aaronsims, I have some questions here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Glenkarri and @romagi1 ... Oh my gosh ladies. Your builds are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous....I was ooo'ing and aww'ing over all your pictures. Fabulous!! Both rec'd and fav'd and will download later for a closer look.

@romagi1, I spent about a half hour scrolling through all the sets in the Store, trying to find those doors you used in your build and thought they were so pretty....I was getting so frustrated so I was going to email you to ask you and then finally discovered why I couldn't find them, they're from Midnight Hollow, lol.
  • Options
    LOL @Sandraelle! I don't see myself ever playing MH but I do love the items that came with it.