Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tragic clown will be back soon

husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
This is fully spaculation but
A simmer on mts have found that the tragic clown clothes was add to the game in the latest patch so he unlocked it for us

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=573448
Heres a pic from the mod
MTS_VentusMatt-1607200-02-27-16_6-15-30PM.jpg

anyway Why would they put the clothes in the game files i guess they have plans into getting them back to us
What do you think
yondu-guardians1.jpg
over here i post my cc
new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
you may know me as g1g2

Comments

• shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Ugh, I HATE clowns! If he returns, bad things will happen to him! >:)
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Oh please! I would be so happy if we could get this in the game officially!
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    So i just read this on the wiki
    In The Sims: Livin' Large, the Tragic Clown visits depressed Sims who own the Tragic Clown painting in order to cheer them up. However, the Tragic Clown doesn't help because he is also feeling miserable. Any tricks he attempts to do will fail, meaning he will make already depressed Sims even more depressed

Could the npc already implented but we need to own the panting and then have a sad, depresed or tense emotion idk one of these
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    edited February 2016
    In The Sims: Livin' Large, the Tragic Clown visits depressed Sims who own the Tragic Clown painting in order to cheer them up. However, the Tragic Clown doesn't help because he is also feeling miserable. Any tricks he attempts to do will fail, meaning he will make already depressed Sims even more depressed

Could the npc already implented but we need to own the panting and then have a sad, depresed or tense emotion idk one of these

No it would have been discovered by now. Especially since the painting makes you sad.

Regardless this is exciting. But I'm thinking maybe the clothes were only implemented so they could make a model for the painting?
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Thats so cool! I hope we get him back, along with some of the other npc's too. :)
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Ohmigosh yess! :)
  • uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    There will be the tragic clown in The Sims 4 because the tragic clown painting was included in a patch.
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member

No it would have been discovered by now. Especially since the painting makes you sad.

Regardless this is exciting. But I'm thinking maybe the clothes were only implemented so they could make a model for the painting?

Well maybe bit they could have just used his old painting instead i know for sure they wont just make a mesh and textures and waste time on those just to make a painting they must have other purposes
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Hmmm, male and female versions?

Could be a costume or a temp state. Fingers crossed for an actual NPC, though. The game needs more NPCs so badly! (Still hoping for a firefighter.)
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    I do recall TS3, I think Supernatural one, a potion will turn Sims in that clown?
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I went in to check our clown costume and it's not the same. I was hoping the clown would be linked to that painting as an NPC. I kept expecting someone to say they showed up in their game but still haven't heard that.
    egTcBMc.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member

*Sniffles* I hope not...

egTcBMc.png

Well maybe bit they could have just used his old painting instead i know for sure they wont just make a mesh and textures and waste time on those just to make a painting they must have other purposes

True but I'm also curious as to why there's two color variations. A NPC like tragic clown only needs one. So maybe it just means we are getting the costumes but not necessarily the NPC.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member
    I never knew anything about the tragic clown when I was playing the original game. None of my sims ever bought the tragic clown painting. When I later learned about it, I was actually sort of glad I hadn't experienced the clown in my game. He sounded awful! :)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    They had better start selling tickets for the Tragic Clown Hype Train then! :smiley:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    I doubt The TC is coming back, I think they would have put it back into the game when the painting was released. I can't find it anywhere now, but I think a guru made that clown for the game, just a funny thing. I remember someone posting the guru comments when that patch came out.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Sasquatch7Sasquatch7 Posts: 240 Member
    Oh, I hope so! I would be pretty excited. I loved the Tragic Clown in Sims 1. Well... sort of, I guess it was a love/hate relationship :p It was easy to avoid him if you kept your Sims in good shape and didn't place that painting, but I liked the kind of chaos that happened when things went south for your Sims. I liked the social bunnies too, but the tragic clown was better.
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm confirming here that I went into my current game files and found the tragic clown outfit, hair, and shoes specifically named for him!
    Screenshot-2016-02-28-10.30.59.png
    More of them are on the SimsVIP article if you'd like to look: http://simsvip.com/2016/02/28/community-modder-unlocks-hidden-tragic-clown-clothing/

I'm so excited about this! If he does come back, I never played with him before. Just never really got the chance.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Maybe it means theme parks are coming.
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    I'd like festivals from TS3-Seasons to return for this series, so one of the festivals will have that costume to dress up for fun or something. :)
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    Chimp2678 wrote: »
    I'd like festivals from TS3-Seasons to return for this series, so one of the festivals will have that costume to dress up for fun or something. :)
    I agree. I miss the festivals as well! I'd love to see a festival set up in the Willow Creek park with the bobbing for apples, the kissing booth, hot dog eating contest!
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    I will definitely need a mod that locks the Tragic Clown if he makes a return, lol.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
    Chimp2678 wrote: »
    I agree. I miss the festivals as well! I'd love to see a festival set up in the Willow Creek park with the bobbing for apples, the kissing booth, hot dog eating contest!

Maybe they can use all those empty spaces on the maps to squeeze in festival lots that magically appear.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Can toddlers be coming too please
    giphy_1.gif
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I will definitely need a mod that locks the Tragic Clown if he makes a return, lol.

Me too. :D I'm not really a clown person.