Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[FIXED] Cowplant death: no resurrection after giving deathflower

SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
Hi,

I think I have a bug.

After giving the deathflower to the Grim Reaper because my Sim is eaten by a cowplant, Grim Reaper takes the Sim anyway. I get the notification the Sims life is spared, for a brief moment the picture re-appears in my user panel, but then the gravestone appears (and the picture disappears and so does my Sim).

Besides repairing all my games and removing my caches, I started a new game. Same story. So I tried a different death. This time the Sim was resurrected after giving the deathflower to the Grim Reaper. Whether I use the cowplant or cowplant seed from debug, or use a cowplant seed by fishing, either way the same story.

I hardly can't find any information about my problem and I would really like to know if it's something I did (or didn't do) to cause this problem or that's a bug. I tried many times, every time with small changes in circumstances (different Sim that's eaten by the cowplant, no other ghosts on the lot, debug cowplant vs cowplant without cheats, etc.) to exclude things that might cause the problem. But there are just to much possibilities when it comes to creating the right circumstances. Especially because I have no clue what I'am looking for. I thought it had maybe something to do with the cowplant I got by cheating but it doesn't because the problem also occurred when I use the cowplant seed from fishing.

I don't use any CC or mods. I do use a Sim from my library that I saved with the Bestselling Author Aspiration completed (so he only needs to write the Book of life). But even when I don't use this Sim, or don't write the epic saga for the Sim I'am about to kill off, the story goes the same.

I have installed: Get together, Romantic Garden stuff, Movie Stuff and the Free packs.

Any suggestions, tips or whatever you want to share that might help, it's much appreciated.

Thank you.

Post edited by SimLibby on

Comments