Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are your hobbies?

Comments

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    edited March 2016
    Movotti wrote: »
    How do you get down again? :p

I fly. B)

Flying is falling, but missing the ground. :p
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    Besides gaming, reading comics, watching anime and binge watching BBC Sherlock, I mostly draw, either with pencil or on my 3DS, though these drawings are quite old (frigging GSCEs are getting in the way lol):

mlwa770gyg0a0h_8g__by_darksuperninja-d92w7w4.jpg

tumblr_nrp83jev0L1u712zzo1_540.jpg

lara_croft___rise_of_the_tomb_raider_sketch_by_darksuperninja-d9lp5ql.jpg

I also play piano and scroll around forums, such as this one! xD

I wish I could draw like that....
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited March 2016
    Most of my hobbies revolve around music. I play the piano and I used to play the violin. I hope to pick up guitar and maybe drums someday. I beatbox as well, though I've never battled anyone.

I love baking too. It helps satisfy my giant sweet tooth. I also do photography (with my smartphone) and draw little cartoons whenever I get the inspiration - I love how comics can be used to tell a story and illustrate it at the same time.

I recently started a new hobby - needle-felting. My very first craft was this abomination, uh, pig:
    H7iRITy.jpg
    His nose is too big. As a result, he can't really stand. But I guess he has his own charm. And I guess I can only improve from here…
  • Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    Most of my hobbies revolve around music. I play the piano and I used to play the violin. I hope to pick up guitar and maybe drums someday. I beatbox as well, though I've never battled anyone.

I love baking too. It helps satisfy my giant sweet tooth. I also do photography (with my smartphone) and draw little cartoons whenever I get the inspiration - I love how comics can be used to tell a story and illustrate it at the same time.

I recently started a new hobby - needle-felting. My very first craft was this abomination, uh, pig:
    H7iRITy.jpg
    His nose is too big. As a result, he can't really stand. But I guess he has his own charm. And I guess I can only improve from here…

That pig is so cuuuute!!!!! I love it
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member

H7iRITy.jpg

He's adorable!!! :blush:
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • SujabesSujabes Posts: 224 Member
    My hobbies so far are sparse gaming, working out, and roleplaying.
    AdhggAl.jpg

• Diya7Diya7 Posts: 88 Member
    I realized the other day that my only hobby IS the Sims! Lol
    skyrim_signature_by_gumnade-d4iz7dw.jpg
    Watch the skies, traveler-
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Reading, writing, painting, sculpting, acting.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    tormenting americans B)
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • KuffiKuffi Posts: 170 Member
    [quote="Movotti;14661014"]tormenting americans B) [/quote]

Ugh foreigners have no respect for us lame Americans. That's reasonable.
    XDXDXDXD
    I sit, eat, play, sleep, draw and vice versa.
  • SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    tormenting americans B)

I am untormentable (woot for made-up words) B)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Music. I listen to music for about 16 hours a day if I don't have any classes. I love singing too. :D
    I also love surfing the web and go on Tumblr.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • tinyplumbobtinyplumbob Posts: 58 Member
    I love dancing so much! ♪
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Cheerleading (I cheer for all star and for my uni team), Dance (ballet and jazz), playing Piano, and writing stories. Oh, and drawing!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • kailayykailayy Posts: 678 Member
    edited February 2017
    Emmy_Sims wrote: »
    kailayy wrote: »
    I dance. Hip hop, house and vogue mostly. Compete, go to battles and do gigs.
    Also do photography and play other video games (Assassin's Creed, The Elder Scrolls, GTA etc)
    I also love doing makeup and spend too much money buying new makeup that I don't need but must have.

You vogue???? One of my life goals is to be able to vogue fiercely without dying of asthma after 10sec

Haha yeah. I mostly do New Way but have done a little bit of femme as well. Had to take a break this year though because of a nerve pain in my back. Will probably get back into it soon though.
    f83dfb1c9b73678c25af9b6044949efa.gif
  • Kaylee36Kaylee36 Posts: 32 Member
    I love reading and writing (i write every two weeks for a popular french-canadian lifestyle blog). I also love to go to the movies.
    (i'm a french-canadian, so please don't juge my semi-good english!)
  • ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    Researching anything that interests me, reading fantasy, doing yoga, nail art, pottery, ballet and karate and last but not least playing games.

I probably have too many hobbies :D
  • DoritosConfirmedDoritosConfirmed Posts: 42 Member
    I like Photography, Writing, Playing Video Games, Playing Instruments, Designing Characters, and watching documentaries.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Hmmm hobbies. Playing games (not just computer games, but especially board games - I love them! And it's a great way to spend time with friends), spending time in nature with my dog, writing (kind of on and off), thinking (I know it sounds weird but I do it so much, I might as well call it a hobby ... and not always a very productive one :D), movies & tv shows, reading (although I feel I should do this more actively again), listening to music, and ... somehow I feel I should add eating, coz I'm pretty sure sometimes I literally just eat to pass the time heh ;)
  • AnvilshippingAnvilshipping Posts: 240 Member
    Anvilshipping is my hobby, kupo!
  • LeeLee5LeeLee5 Posts: 31 Member
    I'm boring so it's just reading and video games.
  • lidia_arelidia_are Posts: 49 Member
    Crochet, sewing, painting with acrylic paint, making wreaths, running 5k's, reading, baking and cake decorating. Pretty much anything crafty.
    TXHsA4X.gif
    gif
  • KiaPinkKiaPink Posts: 46 Member
    I love playing video games,singing,dancing and writing. (I really want to get into crafting) :(