Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Miss Claudette Challenge !!!

First I want to say that i don't own any of the characters or the show.

Hello everyone this is my first challenge and I'm not from an English-speaking-country so keep that in mind ;P
Also if someone did a challenge like that already then SORYYYYYY.

So I was watching OITNB and one of my favourite characters is Miss Claudett, I was watching and watching and then I sayed to myself :
Self, this can be a funny challenge.

So basically you have to create 7 Sims
-Miss Claudette
-6 Teen Girls (or boy if you want)

The main rule of the challenge is to keep Miss Claudette Happy and all of the Teens to complete their aspirations but a challenge without any Backround story isn't fun so let's get started:

(I changed the story a little bit)
Now we travel back to the 80's
Miss Claudette is an adult (she needs to look a little older) she gives runway teens a place to rest and eat. But the teens need to pay her somehow, since they are homless she wants them to do the cooking, the cleaning, repairing broken stuff, etc. And also complete their aspirations so that they can pay her when they are adults and have a job (when they complette their aspiration you are not aloud to play withem anymore). And of course keep her HAPPY !!!

Rulles!!! :

-Everyday 3 of the teens do the cooking, the cleaning, the repairing while the other three are working on their aspirations for 4 hours then they can relax (I will explain later how they relax). Then the next day the teens who did the cooking, the cleaning... are now working on their aspirations and those who worked on their aspirations are now doing the cooking, the C....

-Miss Claudette is very strickt and wants everything in order that means that the teens must wake up exactly at 6am and go to bed at 21.30pm
Breakfast is served at 9am(Everyone has the same thing to eat), lunch at 14pm(2 different meals) and dinner at 20pm(2 Different meals and one dessert), PARTY-MEALS and FAMILY-MEALS are not aloud to be cooked

-Now it's time for the good rules or how I call them THE PUNISHMENT. If Miss Claudette sees that on Teen did not do a good job today or burned the food then the teen must be send for 2 hours on the PUNISHMENT ROOM,
if a teen breaks something then the teen must be send for 3 hour on the PUNISHMENT ROOM,
if a teen burns a furniture like the stove or a carpet then the teen must be send for 4 hours on the PUNISCHMENT ROOM and an extra 30min. for every furniture that was been effected by the fire.(In THE PUNISHMENT room the teens must read skill books so they can learn from their mistakes).

-If Miss Claudett is in a Happy mood befor she goes to bed the the teen who did the best job is aloud to work on his aspiration for 3 hours the next day that he must work. If she is in a bad mood that means 4 hours punishment to the teen who did the worse job.

Building rules :
Give the house the 80's look if you want
-Only 2 floors aloud
-3 Bedrooms ( 1 for Miss Claudet, 2 for the teens)
-2 Bathrooms
-1 Livigroom
-1 Skills room
-1 Punishment room (1 desk, 1 chear, 1 lamp and skill books NO food, toilet or bed)
-1 Kitchen
- Only the cheapest TV aloud but you can make it bigger if
you want to give the challenge the 20th century feeling
- No computers

Other Rules:
-At 16pm the teens who have nothing to do can watch TV but ONLY for an hour!!!
-No Smartphone using, wait what is a smartphone ?
-On Sundays all people in the houshold must drink together tea or eat ice-cream (if you have cool kitchen stuff) and thats the only day of the week that they can eat quick meals but only from 16pm-17pm
-School is Taboo for this challenge

The challenge ends if:
-Every teen has complete he's aspiration
-if one teen has complete he's aspiration then you must move him out (if there are 5 teens left then the first day teen a+b+c are working on the house and teen d+e are working on their aspirations then the next day teen d+e+a are working on the house and teen b+c are working on their aspirations and so on)

So this was my challenge let me know if it's good.
And if you make a let's play on youtube please let me know 'cause I wanna watch it ;P

Comments

• Options
    Greeksimmer2001Greeksimmer2001 Posts: 6 New Member
    > @Greeksimmer2001 said:
    > First I want to say that i don't own any of the characters or the show.
    >
    > Hello everyone this is my first challenge and I'm not from an English-speaking-country so keep that in mind ;P
    > Also if someone did a challenge like that already then SORYYYYYY.
    >
    > So I was watching OITNB and one of my favourite characters is Miss Claudett, I was watching and watching and then I sayed to myself :
    > Self, this can be a funny challenge.
    >
    > So basically you have to create 7 Sims
    > -Miss Claudette
    > -6 Teen Girls (or boy if you want)
    >
    > The main rule of the challenge is to keep Miss Claudette Happy and all of the Teens to complete their aspirations but a challenge without any Backround story isn't fun so let's get started:
    >
    > (I changed the story a little bit)
    > Now we travel back to the 80's
    > Miss Claudette is an adult (she needs to look a little older) she gives runway teens a place to rest and eat. But the teens need to pay her somehow, since they are homless she wants them to do the cooking, the cleaning, repairing broken stuff, etc. And also complete their aspirations so that they can pay her when they are adults and have a job (when they complette their aspiration you are not aloud to play withem anymore). And of course keep her HAPPY !!!
    >
    > Rulles!!! :
    >
    > -Everyday 3 of the teens do the cooking, the cleaning, the repairing while the other three are working on their aspirations for 4 hours then they can relax (I will explain later how they relax). Then the next day the teens who did the cooking, the cleaning... are now working on their aspirations and those who worked on their aspirations are now doing the cooking, the C....
    >
    > -Miss Claudette is very strickt and wants everything in order that means that the teens must wake up exactly at 6am and go to bed at 21.30pm
    > Breakfast is served at 9am(Everyone has the same thing to eat), lunch at 14pm(2 different meals) and dinner at 20pm(2 Different meals and one dessert), PARTY-MEALS and FAMILY-MEALS are not aloud to be cooked
    >
    > -Now it's time for the good rules or how I call them THE PUNISHMENT. If Miss Claudette sees that on Teen did not do a good job today or burned the food then the teen must be send for 2 hours on the PUNISHMENT ROOM,
    > if a teen breaks something then the teen must be send for 3 hour on the PUNISHMENT ROOM,
    > if a teen burns a furniture like the stove or a carpet then the teen must be send for 4 hours on the PUNISCHMENT ROOM and an extra 30min. for every furniture that was been effected by the fire.(In THE PUNISHMENT room the teens must read skill books so they can learn from their mistakes).
    >
    > -If Miss Claudett is in a Happy mood befor she goes to bed the the teen who did the best job is aloud to work on his aspiration for 3 hours the next day that he must work. If she is in a bad mood that means 4 hours punishment to the teen who did the worse job.
    >
    > Building rules :
    > Give the house the 80's look if you want
    > -Only 2 floors aloud
    > -3 Bedrooms ( 1 for Miss Claudet, 2 for the teens)
    > -2 Bathrooms
    > -1 Livigroom
    > -1 Skills room
    > -1 Punishment room (1 desk, 1 chear, 1 lamp and skill books NO food, toilet or bed)
    > -1 Kitchen
    > - Only the cheapest TV aloud but you can make it bigger if
    > you want to give the challenge the 20th century feeling
    > - No computers
    >
    > Other Rules:
    > -At 16pm the teens who have nothing to do can watch TV but ONLY for an hour!!!
    > -No Smartphone using, wait what is a smartphone ?
    > -On Sundays all people in the houshold must drink together tea or eat ice-cream (if you have cool kitchen stuff) and thats the only day of the week that they can eat quick meals but only from 16pm-17pm
    > -School is Taboo for this challenge
    > -Money is not a problem use Motherlode as many times as you want

> The challenge ends if:
    > -Every teen has complete he's aspiration
    > -if one teen has complete he's aspiration then you must move him out (if there are 5 teens left then the first day teen a+b+c are working on the house and teen d+e are working on their aspirations then the next day teen d+e+a are working on the house and teen b+c are working on their aspirations and so on)
    >
    > So this was my challenge let me know if it's good.
    > And if you make a let's play on youtube please let me know 'cause I wanna watch it ;P
    >
    >
    >
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Sounds interesting but I would get lost trying to keep track of everything. The in game time would lose me.
    With school being Taboo they would fail high school.
    Is there a time limit for the Teens to complete their Aspirations?
    What happens if Miss Claudette dies?
  • Options
    Thanks for asking :) , School is not a part of this challenge that means they can have bad grades and if Miss Claudette dies that means that you didn't complete the challenge. If it's too much to keep up with then you can use any Time changing mod or the cheat for it :O (Yes there is one google it ;P)
    Hope you enjoy ;)
  • Options
    Aw wait when i said 2 different meals I meant that 4 people it for example scrambled eggs and the other 4 fish tacos